Pete1886
Chemical Ali
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hoof Hearted

Hoof Hearted

Exeter - richest club in the country - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:57 am

[quote="Lord Tisdale"]
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

This doesn't of course mean I think anything less of the club I have supported for fifty years, just the cnuts milking it and the spunk stains on the Trust Board who are allowing it to happen.

Believe they have some Trust elections coming up. Why dontya throw your cap into ring ?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Exeter - richest club in the country - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter - richest club in the country   Exeter - richest club in the country - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:01 pm

Hoof Hearted wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

This doesn't of course mean I think anything less of the club I have supported for fifty years, just the cnuts milking it and the spunk stains on the Trust Board who are allowing it to happen.

Believe they have some Trust elections coming up. Why dontya throw your cap into ring ?
It's a good question and I am afraid I have to go with the tired old answer, I don't believe it can be done effectively unless you have the time to devote to it and you are on the spot. To really make a difference you would have to make a nuisance of yourself and to really do that faces have to be got into, I, like many other interested parties, live a four hour and £100 a time drive away.

The issues are inertia and fear, a recent Trustee who quit after a short time in office did so because the incumbents who do nothing of worth, were too scared to face up to the Club Board, who work for them yet show no respect at all, the Man Utd supporting Club Chairman being a perfect case in point, the useless money grabbing useless feck has done fook all including not bothering to attend Trust AGMs which he has a statutory duty to do, yet them dumb fuckers recently voted him a three year extension.

Unfortunately, as with your goodselves, the vast majority of the punterage just wants to turn up once a fortnight and watch the team win, then moan like feck when it loses, they don't care, or in many cases have the ability to understand, the running of the club, that inertia is what allows Tagg, Tw@sdale, Perriwinkle, and the rest of their little gang to carry on milking the cash cow, yes I know it is hard to see lil ol' ECFC as a cash cow but where else would the three stooges be able to trouser a quarter of a million plus while overseeing the total decline of a 'small' business.

Of course there is one other point, I couldn't get elected as pot man in the club house after all the self important, puffed up wankers I have felt it necessary to enlighten over the years.

The Trust was a great idea but it needed a better format and far, far better people to run it, it was dead from day one when they crawled up the arse of that gobby, Commie tw@ from Supporters Direct, imvho of course.
Back to top Go down

Exeter - richest club in the country
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2