The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Far Past closed for good

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Far Past closed for good - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Past closed for good   Far Past closed for good - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013, 22:20

Hairy stop wasting your entire life looking for comic sites and talk to your kids.

(I did type "stop wasting your entire life looking for comic sites and talk to your kids hairy" but I thought that didn't sound right when I read it back that way round somehow. You have to be so careful how you say things these days)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Past closed for good   Far Past closed for good - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013, 22:46

hairy j wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When I posted about the volunteers being 'used' by Brent to paint it for free, I was shouted down by all of the people who are now calling it dilapidated. Apparently, the smashing job they did became a not so smashing job in less than twelve months - that paint must have been really shit.

Are you even surprised though. People that seem to think they are inheriting the club no principles no beliefs other than the chance to be a big shot at a 4th division football outpost. And they are winning at whatever thing they think they want to win at. It isn't points in the football league that's for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Past closed for good   Far Past closed for good - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul 2013, 07:01

They'll shit bricks when they don't get a pasty and a pint and a sing song for £5 in the replacement business lounge. The lack of stuff for the paying fan is pretty shonky - it could have been a real "first in football" if it was done properly. It might not be high class but a social club inside the ground would have been good rather than the standard corporate venue that gets used no more than 25 times a year.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Far Past closed for good   Far Past closed for good - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul 2013, 12:10

punchdrunk wrote:
This whole fiasco, when the vultures were circling after our fall from grace, apparently Brent was the only one available according to the Jamboys.
The selfishness and self promotion of a few hundred will outride the thousands and put to bed the future ambition of PAFC.
Proud of yourselves?......WANKERS

That must rank alongside:

Saddam can unleash weapons of mass destruction within 45 mins.

There will be no whitewash at the White House

Peace in our time

and the more prosaic

Ronaldo will NOT be joining Real Madrid

Rooney is not for sale (D Moyes at Everton and now at Man Utd)

I love this Club, I won't be going to Leicester City

etc. etc.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far Past closed for good   Far Past closed for good - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Far Past closed for good
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2