Greenskin
Mock Cuncher
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

Champions Trophy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:01 pm

70-6 SA IN THE SHIT.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:11 pm

76-7  30,2 overs great stuff
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:19 pm

80-8 22.3 under a ton lets hope
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:25 pm

Getting boring now, need a couple more sixes to liven it up.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:45 pm

England triumph against South Africhoke.Easy win in fact,SA couldn't cope with Jimmy or the underrated Treadwell,who must retain his place for the final no matter how much Swann may whine.General assumption seems to be that India will be England's opponents but not so sure myself,Sri Lanka have some very dangerous players and can turn anyone over on their day.Whatever,should be a couple of good games to round off a pretty good tournament.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:44 pm

Easy win for them thur Injuns,two quite disappointing semi finals really.Can England's bowlers shake the powerful India batting? I think that will be the key to the match,right conditions and England will have a chance,but at the moment i would say that India are favourites,just hope it's a better match than the semi's.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Greeenskin....I think you are talking to yourself.I haven't got subscription TV, so basically couldn't give a damn who wins.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:33 pm

I reckon England ought to be favourites myself - India haven't faced a decent bowling line up yet (SA were without Steyn and Morkel got injured after few overs) and I'd back Anderson/Broad/Finn to rip through the top 3. I can't say the same of India and England's top 3.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:01 am

greensleeves wrote:
Greeenskin....I think you are talking to yourself.I haven't got subscription TV, so basically couldn't give a damn who wins.

Not very patriotic but Samuel Johnson did say that patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:16 am

Joe Root has looked good in the games so far. Good for experience before taking on the Aussies
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:06 pm

India will murder us.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
India will murder us.

Thanks to the unsettled weather, if we win the toss, we have a decent chance.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
India will murder us.

Shall we have a shilling, just to make it interesting?
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Greenskin wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

Not very patriotic but Samuel Johnson did say that patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.

Greenskin...none of these matches are live  on the BBC/ITV/Channel4/Channel5.etc etc etc.Despite cricket being one of the great national sports it is no longer  considered a jewel in the crown and has been sold to Murdoch.Absolutely disgusting Capitalism at its best and feck all the rest.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:25 pm

It easy to watch on lap-tap, tomorrow Lions connect to TV via a VGA Cable.
Must make sure the new lap-top or Tablet have a HDMI connection.

Premium League are to take Firstrow web site to court to stop live streaming of football matches. SmileVery Happy
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:54 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
India will murder us.

I agree our batsman will let us down
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:24 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
India will murder us.

Shall we have a shilling, just to make it interesting?
No.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:26 am

greensleeves wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

Greenskin...none of these matches are live  on the BBC/ITV/Channel4/Channel5.etc etc etc.Despite cricket being one of the great national sports it is no longer  considered a jewel in the crown and has been sold to Murdoch.Absolutely disgusting Capitalism at its best and feck all the rest.

Don't disagree in principle,at least a part of the major matches should be shown live on terrestrial TV.Having said that,it has to be said that Sky's coverage of the game is different class-i can't really imagine the terrestrials covering the overseas tours,all formats of county cricket,women's cricket,U19 tests etc to the extent that Sky do.An awful lot of money is ploughed back into cricket from Sky,which cricket needs in order to compete with other sports to remain as blue ribbon and attract the best talent possible-swings and roundabouts i guess,maybe the success of the IPL coverage will encourage ITV to bid competitively against Sky next time the process is in situ,not sure when that is though.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:15 am

Well, we've won the toss. That should even things up a tad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:54 pm

India: 53-2 (9.1 overs) amazed they finally got someplay but will there be enough time to finish the game before 2030hrs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Ind 66-5 (13/20 overs) Ravi Bopara is doing a number on India Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:06 pm

cook Out 2-1 after nearly 2 overs 130 to gain to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:52 pm

bugger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:50 pm

How crap was that? Can't score against spin.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
India will murder us.

I agree our batsman will let us down

And so it turned out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champions Trophy   Champions Trophy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Champions Trophy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next