Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I see Chris Webb likes to party and let his hair down then..

Go down 
+4
seadog
Han Solos Other Ship
pilgrim_pete
VillageGreen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I see Chris Webb likes to party and let his hair down then.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see Chris Webb likes to party and let his hair down then..   I see Chris Webb likes to party and let his hair down then.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Peggy * wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Is that opposite the Polly on the corner? I used to go to Maxine's all the time back in the seventies/eighties, it was the first place I knew of with a space invader machine, sort of cafe with a bar licence, great place, the other doss we had was Tramps on Bretonside.

That was Maxim's. I learnt much of what I know of life in there as a teenager. [Insert wavy lines of nostalgia here.]

Isn't Maxines the old Hackney Carriage? I thought it was shut, but there were people loitering outside it the other night.

That's the one, did you know bald Julian the guy with alapicia, he was a good mate of mine and was quite recognisable?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: I see Chris Webb likes to party and let his hair down then..   I see Chris Webb likes to party and let his hair down then.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Not ringing any bells, Iggy - but what year(s) are we talking? We used to go there and drink coffee out of glass teacups instead of eating school dinners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see Chris Webb likes to party and let his hair down then..   I see Chris Webb likes to party and let his hair down then.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Late seventies up until mid eighties I guess?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I see Chris Webb likes to party and let his hair down then..   I see Chris Webb likes to party and let his hair down then.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I see Chris Webb likes to party and let his hair down then..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2