Mapperley, darling
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:11 pm

listening to sparkless on radio, he keeps calling bignot 'bignuts'!

does sparksy play for the away team? affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:
listening to sparkless on radio, he keeps calling bignot 'bignuts'!

does sparksy play for the away team? affraid

No way, too scruffy.

They've just equalised, I wonder if it's ok by Andy Soper to feel fed up.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:11 pm

All I can say is.........oh dear Embarassed
Back to top Go down

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Freathy wrote:

I wonder if Sopey tit wank will mind Argyle's "pathetic" support to start demanding we sign some players.
Back to top Go down

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:25 pm

Freathy wrote:

Exactly!!........Could have went today but i didnt cos i knew we would lose..even against the mighty Stourbridge!! Looks like im going to be proved right

Next stop Conference south
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:48 pm

But superfan said we're only one or two players away from being a good team jocolor
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:56 pm

Just got back from walking my dogs, having left with Argyle leading and had a real jaw dropping moment when I checked the score. I've been this season and seen how bad we are with my own eyes but even I didn't think we could be this bad.

Hopefully this will be a watershed moment with even the most super of super fans realising that changes need to happen immediately.

It maybe too late already of course.
Back to top Go down

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Ok we didnt lose but i listened to this shitfest on Aw, absolute crap...if Fletcher reads this and god i hope he does , today it seems we were played of the park by a team 3 or 4 leagues below us, and by all accounts were lucky to draw.
When we lose the re-play (and that is a given) i hope this utter bunch of useless muppets can reflect on what they have given away, a FA Cup run could have been good for us this season. Dont buy into all this shit about "just out of administration etc" a team with Larrieu, Bhasera, Williams, Walton,Bignot and Fletcher should have buried this lot today...but for whatever reason (ie were utter dogshit plus Fletcher is as assertive as a box of wet woodbines) it never happened.
FLETCHER OUT NOW!!!!!

Last edited by punchdrunk on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:06 pm

C'mon fellas... The ref was the worst we've seen this season...
Back to top Go down

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Edit to add...another 2 red cards which spells certain defeat against Torquay and the subsequent matches...somebody wake me up when were in the Conference South
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:11 pm

We are truly dogshit
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:14 pm

I'm sure the fan fest was highly enjoyable though.

I'm just sorry I couldn't go and be close to Mr Newell. I would have been so proud.

Back to top Go down

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:18 pm

We are only 2 players away from being a good team. And then 2 more, followed by another 2. The icing on the cake will be 2 more players and we will be champions before half time. Oh and then another player.

And then 2 more.
Back to top Go down

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:31 pm

The 2 player mantra..FFS the fanfest crew need to wake up and get their collective arses out of the pyramid suite.

This team are not good enough end of.. Fragility all over the park and ripped to pieces by a side they should of put to bed easily.

The only saving grace is that the replay should be televised so at least Argyle will make a bit of money out of such an inept performance today.
Back to top Go down

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Can anyone get hold of Webby and instruct him to tell his mate Brent which way the wind is really blowing? pig
Back to top Go down

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Just looked at Crapotti and the lobotomised masses defending Carl Fletcher.
Simple fact is he is too young to be a Manager, too inexperienced and too naive, it shows in his interviews where he says "you know" all the time (which alludes to a lack of inteligence if you ask me), it shows in his tactics where he gets outdone nearly all the time...and it has been proved today
Fletcher may be a nice guy and a good player but manager he is not...its time for the other members of this website to start putting pressure on webby to harang brent about this fact.
if we go down its adios to league football for the next 10-15 years.....that my freinds is the harsh reality.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Any neutral watching that game today, would have said you had two evenly matched teams - that is how far we have dropped.

Defensively we are an utter shambles.

Bhasera strolled through their defence to equalise for us, but look out for a superbly taken goal when they went 2-1 up. Their striker had two of our clowns on him, but he still shook them off and lobbed a hopelessly placed Larrieu from distance.

Bhasera will be up the road in January, no doubt about that - a class apart from everything else on the pitch.

Fair play to their fans too. 1,000 or so, and although admittedly it was their Cup Final, they put the Dem'port Jester hatters to shame.
Back to top Go down

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Bloody knee-jerkers!! What a Face
Back to top Go down

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:15 pm

GOB wrote:
Bloody knee-jerkers!! What a Face

Spineless surrender monkeys, grow some conkers the lot of yer!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:17 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Simple fact is he is too young to be a Manager, too inexperienced and too naive, it shows in his interviews where he says "you know" all the time (which alludes to a lack of inteligence if you ask me), it shows in his tactics where he gets outdone nearly all the time...and it has been proved today
Fletcher may be a nice guy and a good player but manager he is not...its time for the other members of this website to start putting pressure on webby to harang brent about this fact.
if we go down its adios to league football for the next 10-15 years.....that my freinds is the harsh reality.

I had a completely open mind about Fletcher when he took over and still won't make a judgement on him.To me,its been as plain as a pikestaff since pre-season,that,no matter who is manager,Mourinho,Ferguson or anyone else,the quality within the squad simply isn't good enough to get results on a regular basis.This applied to Reid as well-the squad is so threadbare and lacking in real talent and substance that i'll reiterate my old saying that you can't get shit from a rocking horse.I refuse to judge Fletcher until he has actually been given the opportunity to manage-ie,to strengthen the squad as he sees fit.It was nothing to do with tactics today and hasn't been since the atart of the season-plain truth is that we just aren't good enough.Having said that,i was very surprised to see Williams start ahead of Gibson at centre back and frankly hope that this particular experiment never happens again.One or two highlights,Bhasera's goal,the young right back did ok but little else to enthuse over.Stourbridge actually created some very good chances,especially one when the guy headed wide at the far post in the first half,absolute sitter.Very depressing overall,could be a good candidate for TV coverage at Stourbridge.Oh shit........
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:24 pm

I bet the Fanfest was amazing ! El Presidente paraded into the tent to a fanfare of the Janner song no doubt ?

What do you fink ?
Back to top Go down

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I bet the Fanfest was amazing ! El Presidente paraded into the tent to a fanfare of the Janner song no doubt ?

What do you fink ?

lol! lol!
Amazed there was anyone left after listening to that guff !!
Back to top Go down

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Tringreen wrote:

What do you fink ?

lol!

Last edited by GOB on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Greenskin wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

I had a completely open mind about Fletcher when he took over and still won't make a judgement on him.To me,its been as plain as a pikestaff since pre-season,that,no matter who is manager,Mourinho,Ferguson or anyone else,the quality within the squad simply isn't good enough to get results on a regular basis.This applied to Reid as well-the squad is so threadbare and lacking in real talent and substance that i'll reiterate my old saying that you can't get shit from a rocking horse.I refuse to judge Fletcher until he has actually been given the opportunity to manage-ie,to strengthen the squad as he sees fit.It was nothing to do with tactics today and hasn't been since the atart of the season-plain truth is that we just aren't good enough.Having said that,i was very surprised to see Williams start ahead of Gibson at centre back and frankly hope that this particular experiment never happens again.One or two highlights,Bhasera's goal,the young right back did ok but little else to enthuse over.Stourbridge actually created some very good chances,especially one when the guy headed wide at the far post in the first half,absolute sitter.Very depressing overall,could be a good candidate for TV coverage at Stourbridge.Oh shit........

I agree to an extent. But Fletcher and Risdale should have been on the blower lining up reinforcements in the couple of weeks prior to the takeover completion.

Here we are, two weeks after completion, and all we have to show for it is a right-back - albeit a decent one.

It needs sorting, and fast.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:26 pm

The Stourbridge keeper was absolutely hopeless and could barely catch- a decent team would have scored double figures today.

Hourihane's red card was fair- 2 poor tackles, I didn't have a great view of Williams' foul but I would guess he denied a clear goal scoring chance which is a red. Fletcher's booking was one of the few things the ref got wrong.

We had nothing up front and we need a decent CB. We dominated the first 20 minutes but created little. Once the Stourbridge team settled they missed two decent chances and scored another. They dominated the period before half time. Their second goal was a great lob (but shit defending from argyle again).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

v stourbridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: v stourbridge    v stourbridge Empty

Back to top Go down

v stourbridge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next