HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conflict of Interest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Conflict of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:32 am

Now I know I am not a fit and proper person to ask this question - I have been banned from being a Director in case anyone didn't know but could someone who is fit and proper please answer this question.

How can JB fulfil his Director's duty of 'best interest' to both PAFC and Akkeron Regeneration?

Take the issue of the retail units and the school - they are on what all of us would consider PAFC land - as a PAFC Director JB should be demanding rental income to go into the coffers of the football club. But as a director of Akkeron Regeneration his duty is to maximise profits for that company. So his position is totally compromised.

As I say - I am not fit and proper but having a Board committed to the best interests of the football club would seem to be a pre-requisite of fit and proper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:35 am

I have asked many times, no-one ever answers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:35 am

I think that the people of Plymouth as well as fans of PAFC will be asking the same question.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:32 pm

At the TR love in it was presented to me by the head honcho of AkReg as a funding stream that was needed by the developers to enable the stand to be built. Total twaddle of course. Still as long as the massed ranks of the FV have their Nandos available I don't expect they will give a second thought to where the rent's going.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:40 pm

You can be banned (‘disqualified’) from being a company director if you don’t meet your legal responsibilities. You can report someone if you think they should be banned from being a director, or if they’re breaking the conditions of a ban.

You can be disqualified from being a director of a company if an insolvency practitioner or a member of the public reports your conduct as being ‘unfit’.
‘Unfit conduct’ includes:
allowing a company to continue trading when it can’t pay its debts
not keeping proper company accounting records
not sending accounts and returns to Companies House
not paying tax owed by the company
using company money or assets for personal benefit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Now I know I am not a fit and proper person to ask this question - I have been banned from being a Director in case anyone didn't know but could someone who is fit and proper please answer this question.

How can JB fulfil his Director's duty of 'best interest' to both PAFC and Akkeron Regeneration?

Take the issue of the retail units and the school - they are on what all of us would consider PAFC land - as a PAFC Director JB should be demanding rental income to go into the coffers of the football club. But as a director of Akkeron Regeneration his duty is to maximise profits for that company. So his position is totally compromised.

As I say - I am not fit and proper but having a Board committed to the best interests of the football club would seem to be a pre-requisite of fit and proper.

Its begs questioning and answering but i doubt it will,as we all know he isn't here for the love of the club he is here to get rich quick and run.

I cant see what James is doing is any different to what Kevin Heaney's group were proposing and look at the uproar that caused so why is james so special to get away with it?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Damon I see you answered on Pasoti that the money for the school doesn't go to the club as explained to PASB. Is that correct or have I mis read?
Watch out though postey is now on the case awaiting instruction to cut you down to size
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:07 pm

As for the conflict of interest I seriously think that you could be onto something here, Brent was talking about hiring a chairman but this has never happened. Is it because Brent needs control of the club until the deals are all done? Of course it is just that, but he could have hired a puppet why hasn't he?In a few weeks it won't matter who is at the helm of the club the damage will have been done.

The trouble is that there are a growing number of people swayed by Brent's ability to drip feed little sound bytes to the media (who are firmly onside with him to the point they are more like an advert for the man.) the disinformation that is constantly being fed by Brent needs addressing, whilst Brent has temporarily gagged the trust by engaging in a conversation with him, they seem scared of speaking out of turn for fear of upsetting him again, and that needs to change and fast.
Where is our Churchill, our Martin Luther King, our King Arthur? All we have is Chris fuking Webb, I despair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:17 pm

How would one go about making a complaint Damon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:31 pm

DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

What exactly are you going to complain about ??
Unquestionably Brent is a big player and he would have every avenue of complaint sown up in advance ? Thats basic economics of Business my friend.

Theres a complete lack of it in the South West across the Board but dont underestimate Brent. This is not Webb you're dealing with.

Hello DutchGreen_Ray where do you live then is it in Holland?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:45 pm

DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Unquestionably Brent is a big player and he would have every avenue of complaint sown up in advance ? Thats basic economics of Business my friend.

Theres a complete lack of it in the South West across the Board but dont underestimate Brent. This is not Webb you're dealing with.

I'm not complaining.

Was simply asking Damon how someone would go about complaining IF they wanted to.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:50 pm

DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
Happy Daze wrote:
DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Hello DutchGreen_Ray where do you live then is it in Holland?

Have a Dormer House in Nijmegen but travel all over Holland and Belguim mainly for Dutch Hauliers. Am in Control Centre mainly though.
Why do you ask ?

That's interesting as your IP points to a different location and the trace we have from your posts point to a hosting company as opposed to a static ISP.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Is Ray perhaps Helen's alter ego?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:02 pm

DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Unquestionably Brent is a big player and he would have every avenue of complaint sown up in advance ?

Nonsense, but I'm sure that's the limit of your understanding.
As soon as anyone starts using "my friend", I hear the local pub goon.
Enjoy your trolling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Dutch green is rastus, i claim my free seat in the mini stand Sleep
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:32 pm

About the Companies Investigation Branch (CIB)

CIB is part of the regulatory arm of the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills (BIS). Prior to the creation of BIS, it was part of the Department of Trade & Industry (DTI).

Although CIB is located within the Insolvency Service, an Executive Agency of BIS, it is not limited to companies that have become insolvent. In fact, most of our investigations are into companies that are actively trading
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:40 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Paul thomas the utter weirdo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Paul Thomas is a complete fruitcake who needs locking up.

Funny how Webby and he have regular twitter conversations under his username of Major Baltimore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Funny how Webby and he have regular twitter conversations under his username of Major Baltimore.

i maybe wrong but wasnt their a rumour of nooooolllll sending the boys round to his once?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

i maybe wrong but wasnt their a rumour of nooooolllll sending the boys round to his once?

According to porky he did but Paul Thomas looked like a living corpse that the wind would blow over so no beating took place. Personally I doubt Newell could send a letter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflict of Interest   Conflict of Interest Empty

Back to top Go down

Conflict of Interest
Page 1 of 1