seadog
Czarcasm
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chingers

Chingers

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:19 am

I'm still seeing bluebells out. Surely they should have all gone by now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:07 am

Chingers wrote:
I'm still seeing bluebells out. Surely they should have all gone by now?

To do with the late spring I expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:19 pm

Our bluebells are fully in flower now along with all the apple trees, it's a bit weird.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Had dinner in a Nepalese restaurant last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:41 pm

seadog wrote:
Had dinner in a Nepalese restaurant last night.

That's quite a round trip......were you working the next day ?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Arf,Arf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:08 pm

And primroses.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:33 pm

Had a walk around Devonport Park yesterday, pointing out the places I use to play 60 year ago to my 5 year old grandson, had a nice lunch in the cafe and finish off with him climbing the cannon. What memories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:34 pm

cutting my toenails with a stanley knife Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Calstock did not have a festival today. There was no music played all afternoon. There were no stalls. There was not the world Smite championship. There was no bouncy castle. Nobody had their face painted. There were no stall selling food. Nobody had a good time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:05 pm

and I haven'tr been out all bloody day cutting conifers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:49 pm

GOB wrote:
and I haven'tr been out all bloody day cutting conifers.

Blimey....most conifers grow outdoors......where they dwarf ones.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Lost my bloody phone today!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:05 pm

I took my 5 year old Grandson on a walk to Plym Bridge from B & Q car park, foolishly waded the river slipped and landed on my backside, Grandson arrived home told everyone it was his best day ever.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:07 pm

They closed the main street in Lyme Regis this morning between 11-11.30 while the Louisiana Jazz Festival parade made its way thru.

Music was by the Chris Walker Old Thumper jazz band.

They were actually very good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:08 am

Jazz - you know it makes sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:35 pm

Especially for Alanotivvy Very Happy

Just bought a selection of olives, stuffed with a variety of things like garlic and rosemary, lime and mint, orange and mango and peppers. Stuffed vine leaves, sundried tomatoes, olive and sundried tomato foccacio bread and to go with it a slice of crab terrine and a slice of lobster terrine Very Happy

Also bought enough salad and fruit to last the week so its outdoor eating with fruit salad to finish all week.

I do love the farmers market cheers

Middle class to the core lol!
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:16 pm

My husband collected his mobile phone today after it had been away twice since April for repair. It has gone back for repair again. I do hope that no-one else has similar problems with Huawei. We had bread, cheese, ham, tomatoes and olives for our dinner.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Stay and play day again tomorrow. Last time, the five year old threw a mild tantrum when I tried to say goodbye, making a storming exit through the door of a three-sided wendy house and slamming it pretty impressively.

There'd better be lego tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:58 pm

If anyone is stuck for a Father's Day present, have a look at what this 102 yr old did to celebrate her birthday affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Greenjock wrote:
If anyone is stuck for a Father's Day present, have a look at what this 102 yr old did to celebrate her birthday affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll be happy to recieve a box of chocs from the grandkids.....that will be adventurous enough for me for fathers day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:24 am

Greenjock wrote:
Especially for Alanotivvy Very Happy

Just bought a selection of olives, stuffed with a variety of things like garlic and rosemary, lime and mint, orange and mango and peppers. Stuffed vine leaves, sundried tomatoes, olive and sundried tomato foccacio bread and to go with it a slice of crab terrine and a slice of lobster terrine Very Happy

Also bought enough salad and fruit to last the week so its outdoor eating with fruit salad to finish all week.

I do love the farmers market cheers

Middle class to the core lol!

WEIRDO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:27 am

Especially for Jock:
toffee crisp and cider for breakfast.
thats described as middle class in Tiverton bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:29 am

alannotivvy wrote:
Especially for Jock:
toffee crisp and cider for breakfast.
thats described as middle class in Tiverton bounce

I've just had some pork scratchings Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:38 am

back to your real level.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next