seadog
Czarcasm
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
pepsipete

pepsipete

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:36 am

after a busy day yesterday, am off for lunch with ex work colleagues. Will be exciting as we are all over seventy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:01 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I was watching a programme abait bears the other day, I believe it was called the Great Bear Stake-ait or summink imaginative like that, it was pretty ace. They humanised (there be a word for it but I aint remembering things like that for the mome) the bears giving them stories an that. Anyway, one bear (Van) was particularly massive, and was following this particularly aggressive female bear (Alice) raind for weeks trying to copulate and create petit-bears, presumably to raise as loving parents until time eternal. Alice however wasn't overall keen, in fact she was really quite the slut bag and would tease the humoungous Van (he was at least a 1/3 bigger than any other bear the bear-expert (bearxpert) had ever seen) and would be humping away at other bears not given names by the bearxperts, and when Van would notice she would pretend to not be enjoying the sweet, passionate love-making and proceed to aggressively chase the other males away. This caused much merriment amongst the bearxperts who commented jovially that it was almost like a soap opera! One peaceful day at the meadow, another female casually approached Alice and for some reason Alice took offence and chase the other female. They had a bit of a tiff and the bearxperts snickered to each other about how lucky they were to witness such behaviour as it was really rather rare. The other female was just slinking off with her proverbial tail between her legs when Van ran over and absolutely clubbed her to death in about 5 seconds, a bloody heaving half tonne of ravaged female bear lying prone on the meadow floor. As the bearxperts were practically in tears, Van and Alice proceeded to make love for the very first time, next to the dead body.

I saw a similar thing on Mutley Plain one night.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:03 am

It's 30 deg C. Lunchtime session ahead. Guinness or Magners ?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:07 am

13 deg here, bacon sarnie or cheerios?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:18 am

Mapperley, darling wrote:
13 deg here, bacon sarnie or cheerios?

Bacon sarnie........ no sauce.

Going for black velvets...........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:20 pm

went for both, being a greedy bastad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:52 pm

stilton and crackers for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:11 pm

Pint of Tribute + bowl of cheesy chips.

Sat in the garden of the pub in Wilcove in glorious sunshine watching the swallows, the egrets & the curlew.

(Edit: or it might have been a whimbrel)
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Long hot summer ahead Tring! Off tomorrow for a few days in the Med. Anywhere close to 30deg would be just spiffing.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Long hot summer ahead Tring! Off tomorrow for a few days in the Med. Anywhere close to 30deg would be just spiffing.

Burp ! I feel crap now. Happy holidays, dear boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:22 pm

Have a good one Czarks, if it's hot eat lots of salt, at least a tablespoon every hour, or you will be ill.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:29 pm

a toffee dodger has given me reflux !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Another day without smoking! Made much harder by the missus caving in and buying some today because she can't do it totally and wants to cut down first.

It's been really hard today. Took the lad to the park and walked along the canal and stopped at a pub for a pint. At one stage I was visibly shaking and the voice in my head kept saying how nice it would be on such a lovely day to have just one smoke with my cold cider.

I'm chuffed with myself for resisting the temptation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:33 am

sunny up here in inbred land,
ive got my shorts on, a quick trip to tesco and its cider and lollies all morning
Very Happy in the back yard
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:44 am

Greenjock wrote:
Another day without smoking! Made much harder by the missus caving in and buying some today because she can't do it totally and wants to cut down first.

It's been really hard today. Took the lad to the park and walked along the canal and stopped at a pub for a pint. At one stage I was visibly shaking and the voice in my head kept saying how nice it would be on such a lovely day to have just one smoke with my cold cider.

I'm chuffed with myself for resisting the temptation.

geddon jock!

im enjoying the massive hit from my vapouriser.. havent missed Nick O'teen yet!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:47 pm

arrive back today, first meal fish and chips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:20 am

Woke up from a nightmare. Haven't had one of those for years!

Part of it was around co-ordianting catching buses & ferries in Scotland but then turning up at a house in Cornwall.

Any dream interpreters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:20 am

My mother fell and broke her hip yesterday Crying or Very sad Operation followed by weeks in a hospital bed for her flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:56 am

Greenjock wrote:
My mother fell and broke her hip yesterday Crying or Very sad Operation followed by weeks in a hospital bed for her flower

Not the best news GJ I hope it turns out well for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:21 am

Happy Daze wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Not the best news GJ I hope it turns out well for her.

Thanks HD, she's just gone to theatre now. I hope it's a musical because she does love a sing-along Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:08 am

Looks like it may rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:38 am

Iggy wrote:
Looks like it may rain.

Not here. 18 degrees and sunny all day.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Watching Walden and Hawkins in the snooker semi.

Like a Tuesday league match in Rileys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Bins and I are off to Yarner woods up near Bovey Tracey tomorrow I see that there is rain forecast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:44 pm

watchin heathcoat cc play at knightsayes tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next