mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
Czarcasm
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreenSam

Jonnie Shez, thankyou.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonnie Shez, thankyou....   Jonnie Shez, thankyou.... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:13 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I'm not sure how many points per game we averaged under Fletcher and then under Sheridan, and how that would average over an entire season but an added plaudit is the fact that this season needed 52 points to stay up when on average a figure more like 46 or 47 would have sufficed.

Great stuff JS.
Sheridan's form would have seen us come 8th over a season, and prior to the loss of Cox/Banton it would have been even higher than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jonnie Shez, thankyou....   Jonnie Shez, thankyou.... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:19 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
I'm not sure how many points per game we averaged under Fletcher and then under Sheridan, and how that would average over an entire season but an added plaudit is the fact that this season needed 52 points to stay up when on average a figure more like 46 or 47 would have sufficed.

Great stuff JS.
Sheridan's form would have seen us come 8th over a season, and prior to the loss of Cox/Banton it would have been even higher than that.

Thanks Sam I'm on my phone so couldn't be bothered looking up all the details. Don't suppose you know how many points it would've averaged under Fletcher as well?

Just interesting to know what might have been.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Jonnie Shez, thankyou....   Jonnie Shez, thankyou.... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:37 pm

Greenjock wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Great stuff JS.

Thanks Sam I'm on my phone so couldn't be bothered looking up all the details. Don't suppose you know how many points it would've averaged under Fletcher as well?

Just interesting to know what might have been.
Would have come bottom and relegated long before yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Jonnie Shez, thankyou....   Jonnie Shez, thankyou.... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:44 pm

GreenSam wrote:

Would have come bottom and relegated long before yesterday.

We'd have finished bottom with brents 'exceptional individual' about whom he was 'bombarded with letters' pleading with brent not to listen to the doubters and offer clueless carl an even longer contract? Surely not!

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jonnie Shez, thankyou....   Jonnie Shez, thankyou.... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:29 pm

Some positive comments by John Sheridan being tweeted by Chris Errington.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jonnie Shez, thankyou....   Jonnie Shez, thankyou.... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:38 pm

It's a paid gig at possibly the biggest club in the division. If a proper opportunity is offered, he'll take it... what else is he going to do ? wait for the Newcastle job to come up ?
I quite like the way he handles himself, but don't think he has proved how successful he can be here under the Brent boot. He has a good record at this level so far, though, so I would be surprised if he wasn't offered a chance.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Jonnie Shez, thankyou....   Jonnie Shez, thankyou.... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:48 pm

worried of penzance wrote:
It's a paid gig at possibly the biggest club in the division. If a proper opportunity is offered, he'll take it... what else is he going to do ? wait for the Newcastle job to come up ?

Yep, that's exactly how I see it. Great opportunity for him to enhance his CV.

Erringtons tweets seem to confirm it's all but a done deal. Good news.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jonnie Shez, thankyou....   Jonnie Shez, thankyou.... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:09 pm

Yehp agree with this, really hopewe havent seen the last of him.. best manager at argyle for years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonnie Shez, thankyou....   Jonnie Shez, thankyou.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonnie Shez, thankyou....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2