Indy time again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Indy time again Empty
PostSubject: Indy time again   Indy time again EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Wish you could access the Indy on the internet but they want you to pay,crafty beggars.Some quotes from the dear old out of date newsprint today;

From James Brent;

"This is a rebirth of one of the oldest clubs in the football league.It will have a new management structure in place,led by Peter [Ridsdale],who will be chairman of football operations and,working with Carl and Romain,will move the club forward to huge success.We have made it very clear from he outset that this is not a sugar daddy operation.There is no ambition to chuck money at the club,but this is a big club and we will provide the financial support that it needs to move back to the level at which it should perform."

From Nigel Walrond[indy journalist];

"Ridsdale plans to spend the weekend on the phone to clubs trying to bring in some new players to add to Fletcher's threadbare squad"

Fine words,lets hope the action in the forthcoming week or two backs them up.

Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Indy time again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indy time again   Indy time again EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:43 pm

"It will have a new management structure in place,led by Peter [Ridsdale],who will be chairman of football operations and,working with Carl and Romain,will move the club forward to huge success."

JB actually said that? "Huge success"? Er... doesn't quite fit with the next couple of sentences. Guess it depends on what you define as "huge success", tho'
Back to top Go down

Indy time again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indy time again   Indy time again EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:02 pm

I might be wrong, but that sounds like the football side will indeed be virtually totally Ridsdale.
Looks like the 'boardroom' will be away from the football club, beavering away in the car park on property matters.
I wonder if Ridsdale will be empowered to bring in his own flunkies ? Maybe Ridsdale big society roles will be handed out to the GTs etc. It certainly sounds that way so far. I'm worried.
Back to top Go down

Indy time again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indy time again   Indy time again EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:38 pm

So Brent intends to move this "big" club back to where it belongs, by using Ridsdale, Romain and Fletcher and no investment? Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Indy time again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indy time again   Indy time again EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:14 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
I might be wrong, but that sounds like the football side will indeed be virtually totally Ridsdale.
Looks like the 'boardroom' will be away from the football club, beavering away in the car park on property matters.
I wonder if Ridsdale will be empowered to bring in his own flunkies ? Maybe Ridsdale big society roles will be handed out to the GTs etc. It certainly sounds that way so far. I'm worried.
It seems more and more like Heaney's bid with ribbons tied to it to make it look prettier.

At least it's gone through...maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Indy time again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indy time again   Indy time again EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Hey James, while you might not have liked my original quote, I think me doing everything and pocketing 4 salaries is an elegant solution for all concerned ..... well, me actually. I can do it ... you've seen me spin all those plates ... I didn't drop one ... well, apart from the Heaney thing.

On top of that I have a Big Society model ready to roll ... loads of fans out there wanting to work for nothing for the kudos ... let's give 'em a real community club. Just give me a budget and it's sorted.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Indy time again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indy time again   Indy time again EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:53 am

penzancepirate wrote:
Hey James, while you might not have liked my original quote, I think me doing everything and pocketing 4 salaries is an elegant solution for all concerned ..... well, me actually. I can do it ... you've seen me spin all those plates ... I didn't drop one ... well, apart from the Heaney thing.

On top of that I have a Big Society model ready to roll ... loads of fans out there wanting to work for nothing for the kudos ... let's give 'em a real community club. Just give me a budget and it's sorted.

Please no..............we have suffered enough. The terminally tinted, holier than thou, insular, janner bucket rattling superheroes, will now be jostling for position at the hard working gentleman's side. Those with intelligence, vision and some sophistication, need not apply........................... and wouldn't want to anyway.
I might be jumping the gun but it looks like Chris Webb's parting statement will fall on deaf ears.
PAFC
How cringeworthy. How parochial. How predictable.

jocolor

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Indy time again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indy time again   Indy time again Empty

Back to top Go down

Indy time again
Page 1 of 1