pepsipete
Tringreen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Thank you Ian Newell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:49 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Lets all flood the club shop and buy beach towells...we will be pushing for League 1 next season if we do!!
what a bunch of bell-ends!!

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdisplays/cheltenham11A/2/slides/P1080025.asp

Also..who is the other knuckledragger behind Newell in this picture..tried to get a pint at the fans fest once just to see what it was like but he was there throwing his weight around, "dunno meht youm aaad a ticcket youud get in!!".................Class!!
needless to say i turned 360 and went back to the blockhouse cheers

lol! Owing to the sheep like nature of the majority of the hardcore support and the 'control' these types
can cement through the internet, knuckleheads are able to get into positions, where otherwise their lack of vision, class and intelligence would restrict them to leading pre match barroom singalongs.
What would amaze me is if Brent has actually been taken in by the credentials of these buffoons. I expect he has been advised to get them onside for their bucket rattling strengths. Wonder how long before he realises that they actually alienate many of the non Aviva potential support?

ps I want to go to the Blockhouse. Haven't been there since 1960. They used to serve Bass from the wood. My grandad talked about it a lot ! drunken ...............

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Has lunch finished yet ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:43 pm

The Exeweb boys are on a roll. Facebook fun with all the usual suspects including our esteemed president Laughing

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49590&page=15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Tringreen wrote:
The Exeweb boys are on a roll. Facebook fun with all the usual suspects including our esteemed president Laughing

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49590&page=15

How chavvy lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:46 am

I find it all a bit disturbing to be honest, banter is one thing but that is on another and pretty vile level.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:23 am

Arch Stanton wrote:
I find it all a bit disturbing to be honest, banter is one thing but that is on another and pretty vile level.

The Exewebbers have had to put up with about 13k posts by our green hero, in various guises, over the years. Most of them childlike but nevertheless unpleasant.

A sing when yer winning dumpty and bully boy. It's now payback time.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:44 am

Tringreen wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:

The Exewebbers have had to put up with about 13k posts by our green hero, in various guises, over the years. Most of them childlike but nevertheless unpleasant.

It most certainly is pay back time. I've even pencilled in a visit to Home Park this season, The Aldershot game, as that's the one I reckon will relegate you, then we have come full circle bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:01 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:

It most certainly is pay back time. I've even pencilled in a visit to Home Park this season, The Aldershot game, as that's the one I reckon will relegate you, then we have come full circle bounce lol!

Naps reckons he's taking 'the president' to the next GGG ? What the hell is that, some sort of Gay Grecian Group ?

Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:

Naps reckons he's taking 'the president' to the next GGG ? What the hell is that, some sort of Gay Grecian Group ?

Grecians
Gulls
Greens

3 in a bed; in a Holiday Inn, from what I've heard Rolling Eyes very Gay indeed affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:

Grecians
Gulls
Greens

3 in a bed; in a Holiday Inn, from what I've heard Rolling Eyes very Gay indeed affraid

OMG ! I don't believe it ! They have that 'look' about them too. He's always going on about real people, real mates................ now we know what he means lol!

Do they dress up or wear leathers ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Ian Newell   Thank you Ian Newell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you Ian Newell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2