harvetheslayer
Bob Crow
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 2:37 pm

With all that's wrong and what's going wrong at the club past and present, i was thinking which one is actually the most dangerous for the club? I know their both very dangerous in their own ways, Brent through being commercially and financially inept and way out of his depth, or Porky through his doctrine of class divide and rule to divide the fanbase and his online antics of trolling and bullying, not to mention sending feathers to dying fans.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 4:45 pm

Brent is a devious underhand shyster who has made administrations and bankruptcies an art form

Newell is just a tool
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 5:07 pm

Newell and Webb get it til the day they die.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 5:14 pm

It is my belief that we are witnessing the last days of the Brent regime, if what I have been informed via very accurate sources.
It's now just a case of the husk that will be left behind and this Hallet fella, who I also dont trust.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 5:25 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
It is my belief that we are witnessing the last days of the Brent regime, if what I have been informed via very accurate sources.
It's now just a case of the husk that will be left behind and this Hallet fella, who I also dont trust.

Brent going unfortunately doesn't also guarantee the departure of the Newell/Webb vermin double act.
Of course, they'll still have their poisonous forum but that's dying a slow death.
Just hope whoever takes over the reigns from Brent has the common sense to see through these pair of freeloading con artists.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 5:47 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Brent going unfortunately doesn't also guarantee the departure of the Newell/Webb vermin double act.
Of course, they'll still have their poisonous forum but that's dying a slow death.
Just hope whoever takes over the reigns from Brent has the common sense to see through these pair of freeloading con artists.

I answered BBC1 on Freechat earlier today. Webb is gone for good you'll not see him at HP again, the President title has been " put in limbo"  but will die a death without any replacement.

Webb wants no further part (to his credit) of this regime either.

Is besty mate feels its all coming on top and decides to do a Reggie Perrin....

Brent or Newell??? Des10

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 5:51 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

I answered BBC1 on Freechat earlier today. Webb is gone for good you'll not see him at HP again, the President title has been " put in limbo"  but will die a death without any replacement.

He's probably to busy propping up Tory MP's. No doubt he's already been hired by the Plymouth Conservative party to try and unseat Luke Pollard.
Back to top Go down

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Perhaps that's a question for the re-scheduled Fans Forum....What's happened to the Plymouth Argyle President? popcorn
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:00 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Perhaps that's a question for the re-scheduled Fans Forum....What's happened to the Plymouth Argyle President? popcorn
He's squire Ralphs president, no Argo fan wanted him.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:03 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Brent or Newell??? Des10
FFS!!! Where's a Japanese Whaler when you need one. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:05 pm

Le Keeper should have got Le Presidente when he was around, Romain was an excellent servant to the club.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:06 pm

they both can do damage just in different ways
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:18 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Brent or Newell??? Des10

I didn't see that don't go on freechat as much these days too many brentophiles
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:19 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Le Keeper should have got Le Presidente when he was around, Romain was an excellent servant to the club.

That come up in a discussion at Yeovil Junction yesterday evening whilst waiting for our trains home.
Larrieu should have been president no questions asked. We then spent the next half hour reminiscing about the days of Norris and Nalis.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:20 pm

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Brent or Newell??? Des10

Too late. I've already seen it on there.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:30 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

That come up in a discussion at Yeovil Junction yesterday evening whilst waiting for our trains home.
Larrieu should have been president no questions asked. We then spent the next half hour reminiscing about the days of Norris and Nalis.

Halmosie?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:42 pm

Well it didn't take long for Pasoti to have the picture removed from Freechat.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Brent or Newell??? Des10

Too late. I've already seen it on there.

Ment harve's comment about Webby on there,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 6:47 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Well at least you didn't get too bored out there then,
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:00 pm

Personally I think Newell is and was more troublesome than Brent. Yes Brent was only in it for gain and to asset strip, but Newell is accredited with causing the massive divide in the fanbase which is, and will continue to be prevalent all the the time he has his complimentary AAA passes and free access to the ticket office and it's computers and all the time he uses his media platform to sanitize and marginalize anyone that doesn't share the same sycophantic ideology as he does.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Even with Brent preparing to be history the divides in the fan-base at this moment in time caused by the last 7 years seem to be too big to bridge and will take a good few years to heal yet.

On a separate note I see the Herald is still alluding to us not being real supporters, social media bla bla bla.

Would they have preferred it if we had barnstormed the directors box? Turned up en masse at Brent's house? Exactly just how were we supposed to display the disapproval?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:21 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Even with Brent preparing to be history the divides in the fan-base at this moment in time caused by the last 7 years seem to be too big to bridge and will take a good few years to heal yet.

On a separate note I see the Herald is still alluding to us not being real supporters, social media bla bla bla.

Would they have preferred it if we had barnstormed the directors box? Turned up en masse at Brent's house? Exactly just how were we supposed to display the disapproval?

Exactly Punchy only at Argyle can fans who objected to having an owner in it for themselves who tried to lever club land from it for their own gain be labelled as freaks and wierdos, not to mention tin hat wearing politically motivated mouth breathers. Until all that shit stops then the divide will not lessen. And as we always say if a porky would stop his shit then so would the abuse levelled at him. As he says it's his forum so if he wants to totally remove from history the point of view of a large section of the fanbase he can but it will get seen for what it is, the actions of a paranoid desperate man trying vainly to salvage the reputation of the man who he backed despite not having the interests of the club at heart. Newell is worse than Brent by a country mile and hundreds if not thousands of Argyle fans know that despite the deletions he's a twat.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:22 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Never taken anything that comes out as Errington's chops as constructive.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 8:22 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Think I said a while ago with the weirdos on the farm would have been scared to protest up home park.
Was better to boycott home park and keep the pressure on him else where it worked in the end
Back to top Go down

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 8:49 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

No surprise there, we're their competitors, their continuing nemesis. Bitter is what they are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brent or Newell??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent or Newell???   Brent or Newell??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent or Newell???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next