argyledj
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
Rickler
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Unleash the Pitbulls. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:11 pm

GOB wrote:
Chris do you really think that P&A have not considered and predicted your actions of "releasing the dogs" and "WAR"?

It seems to me that P&A may well be up for the fight, if so it'll be deep shit time for PAFC!

There's a frenzy being whipped up on pasoti and those young ones have fallen for it, then, once the frenzy is in full swing they call for a vote to spread the responsibility in case it goes tits up...bloody astounding!

Wink
Back to top Go down

Unleash the Pitbulls. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unleash the Pitbulls.   Unleash the Pitbulls. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:38 pm

GOB wrote:

The one thing I think all fans will unite on is for an investigation into this mess with a few ex directors blollocks served up on a plate and a government investigation into the administration process that seems to be rigged for legalised corruption! I want revenge on all these bastards!

Absolutely Gob, There is a book to written about Stapletons creative accountancy and subsequent efforts to pretend he didnt know anything about it because no one would ever tell him anything but everything was OK when he was chairman.

I wouldn't hold your breath though.
Back to top Go down

Unleash the Pitbulls.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3