Argyle Fans' Trust
Tgwu
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:31 am

hairy j wrote:
You might be a grammar school educated wanker Tring but you aren't sophisticated enough to escape an 'us vs them' perpeptual crucible. What you may possess in florrid prose, you lack in any form of emotional intelligence - you see one singular point of view. Sociopath's to the left and to the right, I walk betwixt. In other words, you might have an O Level in Chemistry but you'd barely be capable of getting an NVQ in being a balanced individual.

Your grammar is pretty wonky for a grammar school boy too.

I was hopeless at Chemistry and sciences, dear boy Laughing

I am known for the accuracy of my character assessments, even with those I have never met and my tenacity when I feel vindicated, knows no bounds.

Look at the father, to see the son. Lucky you lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:36 am

Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:
You might be a grammar school educated wanker Tring but you aren't sophisticated enough to escape an 'us vs them' perpeptual crucible. What you may possess in florrid prose, you lack in any form of emotional intelligence - you see one singular point of view. Sociopath's to the left and to the right, I walk betwixt. In other words, you might have an O Level in Chemistry but you'd barely be capable of getting an NVQ in being a balanced individual.

I am known for the accuracy of my character assessments, even with those I have never met and my tenacity when I feel vindicated, knows no bounds.

I like Sensiblegreeny, the 'hairy-gene' skipped a generation I think. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:40 am

Peggy * wrote:
This - for all supporters:
Greenjock wrote:
He needs to be left alone to be a supporter without fear of any hassle from anyone.

Which means this:
Gert Loinz wrote:
There is only one thing really that will stop all of this and that is to be able to trust the wrongdoers. That means believable contrition and zero repetition over a considerable period.

If for no other reason, somebody at the club should be stepping in before more 'customers' are put off for life.
This like a badger on crack
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Peggy * wrote:
This - for all supporters:
Greenjock wrote:
He needs to be left alone to be a supporter without fear of any hassle from anyone.

Which means this:
Gert Loinz wrote:
There is only one thing really that will stop all of this and that is to be able to trust the wrongdoers. That means believable contrition and zero repetition over a considerable period.

If for no other reason, somebody at the club should be stepping in before more 'customers' are put off for life.
This like a badger on crack

Brent won't care about the future and his jamboys care more for their position than anything else.

Like kids let loose in a sweet shop and Brent knows it. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:48 am

hairy j wrote:

Take a look at yourself FFS! Who made you the board physiologist and standard setting czar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:50 am

Tringreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Who was your Dad? Was he one of these?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:52 am

Iggy wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Take a look at yourself FFS! Who made you the board physiologist and standard setting czar?

He pops up from time to time spouting crap and abusing other posters, he can certainly dish it out but doesn't like it when its coming the other way.
Hes a bit like Nool really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:55 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Peggy * wrote:
I don't get all this. While Jock's been on the receiving end more than most, he's not the only person who's been dealt a pile of shit - and while Newell's behind most of it, there have been other people involved. Newell didn't do the ADT site on his own, for starters, and the allegations that a young member of club staff had been sending those threats certainly didn't come from him alone.

It's not going to be stopped by two people talking to each other (that's already been tried, remember). It's going to be stopped by the club taking appropriate action about the assaults, verbal and physical, in the business lounge, by the police taking action over any illegal behaviour, and by a group of people admitting that they've been bullying liars for far to long - and fecking off.
Fore Shore.

Jock has been wronged to a ridiculous level. But there are also those in association with those wrong-ings:
Roger Willis
Sean Rapson,
possibly Jock's mother too.

Then the list goes on; You think of the people who had information stored on that disturbing flickr account:
Peggy
Rickler
Cobi
Cobi's dad
Rick Cowdery
Andy Symons
ChemAli

You think of the trust leaders he's purposefully undermined:
Gareth
Wozzer
Andy
John Petrie

And those Trust leaders he's accused of nonsense with nothing to back it up:
Richard Blight
Tim Chown?

And those who are "unfit" for purpose:
Demon Lancer

Some he's just been a knob to for no apparent reason other than a difference of opinion on PASOTI:
Penzancepirate
grovehill
Tring
Plympton Pilgrim

A poor bloke with cancer ffs:
Thai Green

Randoms he's taken offence to for posting on a different internet site:
JonB

And from way back way:
Roger Hutchinson?
The Red Star
merse
Sturtz

Anyone else?

Yes, Argyleiggy was on his hit list and had his email and contact details along with screenshots of pm's and conversations I had with Newell published, I had my address book hacked and a virus planted on my pc because my details were online for all to see, then I was banned from pasoti and labelled a coward and a weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:01 am

List updated.

The point is, this isn't some nutjob crusade by GreenJock. This is nearly 30 Argyle internet forum regulars plus no doubt others forgotten, some milder than others, some nuttier than Nick Clegg, all of whom have had some pretty disturbing levels of shit thrown their way from the human pork scratching.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:16 am

My guess is that Newell will spit the dummy soon and a crackdown will be ordered for 2faced to apply.

Something along these lines................

Squealer consoles the animals, saying, "Do not imagine, comrades, that leadership is a pleasure. On the contrary, it is a deep and heavy responsibility. No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?" The classic hypocrisy seen here is too hard to miss.

The 7 Commandments are abridged for the last time, simply reading, "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others."

pig
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:22 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
List updated.

The point is, this isn't some nutjob crusade by GreenJock. This is nearly 30 Argyle internet forum regulars plus no doubt others forgotten, some milder than others, some nuttier than Nick Clegg, all of whom have had some pretty disturbing levels of shit thrown their way from the human pork scratching.

Precisely (or do I mean fore shore?)

More and more people are now catching on, and as I said before, the club's going to have to act. For those who reckon this is an 'embarrassment', it's not those of us who are posting about it that's the embarrassment - it's the fact that this has been going on, that it's been known about, and that it's been allowed to continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:27 am

Iggy wrote:
hairy j wrote:

pandering to both sides is what Hairy does best Iggy!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:28 am

Pandering to neither side is what anyone is allowed to do, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:31 am

Peggy * wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
List updated.

Precisely (or do I mean fore shore?)

More and more people are now catching on, and as I said before, the club's going to have to act. For those who reckon this is an 'embarrassment', it's not those of us who are posting about it that's the embarrassment - it's the fact that this has been going on, that it's been known about, and that it's been allowed to continue.

POI like this ^.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:36 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Pandering to neither side is what anyone is allowed to do, though.

Exactly. I'm me. I walk the line - a bit like Batman.

At least I admit that I can be a complete cock sometimes - to err is human.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:49 am

I can understand people being fed up with the whole sorry saga but if certain people of influence and control over Pasoti and now at the club itself, didn't act in such a deviously controlling manner, there would be nothing to harp on about.
The very fact that there is no acceptance of continued wrong doing and the negative affect it has had on the club in general, dictates that it must continue until such manipulations cease. Can anyone see these people admitting their controlling/ bullying activities and actually taking a back seat to allow honesty, openness and transparency to prevail ?
All the fund raising and loyal support for the team and property developer provided by the main offenders, cannot excuse other behaviours and cannot be allowed to continue unchallenged.

I see that Newell is happy to meet Jock one to one. The only way that meeting will clear any air or provide the truth we all supposedly want out in the open, is if an independent polygraph operator is present and the results are recorded and published.
Anything less is not going to make a jot of difference.
In any case, the others, with questions to answer, need to be present.
Webb, De Lar, Jones, Cholwell, Jameson etc.

Nothing will be sorted or end, until the truth is out.

Last edited by Tringreen on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:55 am

It's not a one man crusade leading a bunch if sheep it's a group growing bigger everyday who have had enough of the games being played by people connected to the highest reaches of the club.

The club need to wake up and open their eyes to see what a divide this man has caused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Ian has to be given the choice from the club one or the other.

EITHER he can continue posting/owning forums or he loses his perks at the club and goes back to paying for his tickets.

its that straight forward now. He has been told this (apparently) before i think now he will have no choice if the club take all of this seriously. Whatever way you look at it his behavior is not fitting for a club official paid or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Who is this "De Lar" ?

Sounds like something out of the teletubbies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:01 pm

There isn't a snowballs chance in hell of Chris Webb agreeing to any meeting or admitting any wrongdoing, I'm well aware of that. He really does have too much to lose.

However what I proposed earlier is simple. Written apologies from Mike Newel and Pete Desborough for Roger/Baba, and in those apologies assurances that nothing untoward will happen to him again. I also think that some kind of gesture of goodwill is appropriate whether it be for him or a charity of his choice is up to him.

Then I want apologies from Tony Hooper for spying on me and supplying my mothers details for all and sundry to see. The bullshit story that Lee Jameson wanted my address to write me a letter is frankly laughable. Tony Hooper messaged me on a regular basis at that time and I told him my hometown and gave him my telephone number freely, as he seemed such a nice man! So if that were the case all he had to do was ask for it.

The same goes for Lee Jameson too. If he had asked me to stop having a go at him for being a snidey little cnut because of his involvement in Deepthroat I would certainly have toned it down.

The private investigator was mentioned by Greenman when he was making threats and my firm belief is that my address was wanted for much more sinister reasons.

Now Postey has admitted taking part in the Greenman account with others, but says he didn't make any threats but won't name who else used the account. Doesn't that sound oh so similar to the Deepthroat and Windsor Boy accounts? Chris Webb eventually com es clean about his involvement in those accounts, but not the nasty stuff!

You can draw your own conclusions from that.

So I'm asking for a written apology from Hooper, who hopefully will cop so much flak he resigns from the PASB, damn right too in my opinion, and from Postey who will then be shamed for taking part in the shit and for sticking up for people who are more high profile and have more to lose than him.

In my opinion I could keep pressing for details of who took part in it with Postey and eventually he wold come up with two patsys who will take the blame but probably turn out to be fictitious.

It was someone in the inner circle of important people on Pasoti but I doubt they will be exposed.

Not asking for the moon on a stick is it?

Will it happen? Who knows, but if it doesn't I am already in touch with a journalist and I have given the details to a couple of people on here already so if anyone doubts that I have someone interested in the details I'm not a lone nutcase as is being insinuated in some quarters.

We'll have to wait and see now, but that would be the end of it all for me because it's the very best I'm going to get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Looks like nool wants this to go away now jock, you stood up to him and his little gang of turds now it seems to me the top on line soliciters has been subbed by his little puppet cerbs and a plate of biscuits!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:27 pm

Greenjock wrote:
There isn't a snowballs chance in hell of Chris Webb agreeing to any meeting or admitting any wrongdoing, I'm well aware of that. He really does have too much to lose.

However what I proposed earlier is simple. Written apologies from Mike Newel and Pete Desborough for Roger/Baba, and in those apologies assurances that nothing untoward will happen to him again. I also think that some kind of gesture of goodwill is appropriate whether it be for him or a charity of his choice is up to him.

Then I want apologies from Tony Hooper for spying on me and supplying my mothers details for all and sundry to see. The bullshit story that Lee Jameson wanted my address to write me a letter is frankly laughable. Tony Hooper messaged me on a regular basis at that time and I told him my hometown and gave him my telephone number freely, as he seemed such a nice man! So if that were the case all he had to do was ask for it.

The same goes for Lee Jameson too. If he had asked me to stop having a go at him for being a snidey little cnut because of his involvement in Deepthroat I would certainly have toned it down.

The private investigator was mentioned by Greenman when he was making threats and my firm belief is that my address was wanted for much more sinister reasons.

Now Postey has admitted taking part in the Greenman account with others, but says he didn't make any threats but won't name who else used the account. Doesn't that sound oh so similar to the Deepthroat and Windsor Boy accounts? Chris Webb eventually com es clean about his involvement in those accounts, but not the nasty stuff!

So I'm asking for a written apology from Hooper, who hopefully will cop so much flak he resigns from the PASB, damn right too in my opinion, and from Postey who will then be shamed for taking part in the shit and for sticking up for people who are more high profile and have more to lose than him.

In my opinion I could keep pressing for details of who took part in it with Postey and eventually he wold come up with two patsys who will take the blame but probably turn out to be fictitious.

It was someone in the inner circle of important people on Pasoti but I doubt they will be exposed.

Will it happen? Who knows, but if it doesn't I am already in touch with a journalist and I have given the details to a couple of people on here already so if anyone doubts that I have someone interested in the details I'm not a lone nutcase as is being insinuated in some quarters.

We'll have to wait and see now, but that would be the end of it all for me because it's the very best I'm going to get.

Want me to tell you what to say next ? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Well I've give it a few days to see what happens and if the people concerned don't agree to what I've asked for no doubt it will all kick off again bigtime.

This is the e-mail sent to James Greenacre who is the hospitality manager at the club and is who is investigating the incidents.

Hi James,

Thank you for getting back to me.

The drink throwing incident happened quite a while ago now while the club were in administration. It occurred on the day that Mr Newell and his friends "stormed the boardroom" as they like to boast about.

The lastest incident took place after the Exeter game when Mr Desborough went for Roger Willis and was threatening amongst other things to rip his head off! The whole thing was witnesses by a barman who threatened to call security if Mr Desborough and Co. didn't back off and calm down. A further incident happened a little while later when Mike Newell also started shouting abuse at Mr Willis and threatening him again. Ian Newell had to pull his son away from Roger and friends table. I don't know the name of the barman who intervened but it shouldn't be too difficult to ascertain who it was.

I won't divulge who's party Roger was with because they are also understandably reticent about having their identities revealed in case they are also subjected to similar abuse. I will say that the person who Roger was a guest of has a package hospitality deal and is considering pulling the plug on further packages unless assurances are given that this kind of thing will not happen in future to Roger or anyone else for that matter.

I don't think that's asking too much.

Roger is a lovely guy who is not a trouble-maker in any way. He would never court a confrontation and especially not with two people who are nothing more than thugs. The cause of the trouble runs much deeper than this and is part of a long running feud between Mr Newell and his friends with people who disagree with the way he bullies and intimidates peopel on a regular basis.

I have offered to meet with Mr Newell and a mediator to sort this out because I have been the victim of it myself with threats of violence from his son and some of Mr Newell's friends who do it under a pseudonym. I had a private investigator hired to find out where I live for instance. The private investigator, Tony Hooper who is another regular in the hospitality lounge, gave out my 63 yr old mothers private details to Mr Newell and his friends, which is common knowledge amongst Argyle fans, and have been threatened with a gang coming to my home with baseball bats, and at the same time the person making these threats named my mother and sister to make the threats more sinister.

Ian De Lar, yet another friend of Mr Newell's and once again a regular in the hospitality suite has confessed online to being the one who set up the account to make the threats to me and for saying some of the things, but he says it was two others who actually made the threats of physical violence.

I have no doubt who the others were who actually made the threats but they are more high profile than Mr De Lar and have too much to lose by being named.

This is all madness and has to stop. I have proposed to Mr Newell that if his son and Pete Desborough give apologies in writing and assurances that they will refrain from any behaviour like this in future, that it will be the end of the matter. Roger Willis doesn't deserve this treatment and nor do guests who pay handsomely for hospitality packages.

Roger is a seson ticket holder at Argyle and has been for many years and right now he is too afraid to attend games!

I know that Ian Newell is a high profile fan and does a lot of good work for the club, and is indeed counted as a personal friend of James Brent's, but that does not give him or his friends and family the right to treat people who have opposing views to him in this way. Roger does contribute to online fan forums and does ask some questions about the current club board and owner, but he does this as a concerned fan who doesn't want to see the club suffer as it did previously. Not everyone has the privelige of the inside information that Ian Newell is party to, so I think it is entirely reasonable that questions are asked about the current regime.

This is done in a non-confrontational manner and with respect, but for some reason Mr Newell will not accept any questioning or criticism of James Brent or the club board even though we are languishing near the foot of the fourth division.

If this is the way that any fan who Ian Newell and Co. disagree with is treated, and they way I have been treated myself, then you are losing fans at a rate of knots, including fans who buy your corporate packages.

I hope that you are able to get to the bottom of this and are able to get the written apologies and assurances that I want for Mr Willis. If not I will give all of the details to the press who will air this to a much wider audience, and I'm pretty sure that will not be good for business.

Regards

P. Gordon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Want me to tell you what to say next ? lol!

Yes please, but could you stop pulling my strings quite so hard? Ya feckin sadist Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:44 pm

if the incident happen quite a while a go i cant see the club being able to do much about it now regards to the drink incident.

is baba on here? if not someone find him on twitter and invite him on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth   Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle Remain A Work In Progress plymouth
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next