This week? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:24 am

Well spotted Bruce
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Apparently, Lee Molyneux being banged up is putting the mockers on completion now...

Anyone know what he's inside for?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Apparently, Lee Molyneux being banged up is putting the mockers on completion now...

I googled it and could only come up with a totally different Lee Molyneux.Maybe he's banged up for impersonating a footballer.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I googled it and could only come up with a totally different Lee Molyneux.Maybe he's banged up for impersonating a footballer.

Durrell Berry better get himself a good brief then....
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Apparently it's GBH or ABH or something pleasant like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:35 pm

If this is a ton of BS then WTF is Webb on about, or is it just a fek up of an excuse for a delay? - This could get interesting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:48 pm

GOB wrote:
If this is a ton of BS then WTF is Webb on about, or is it just a fek up of an excuse for a delay? - This could get interesting!

You choose who to believe GOB my old mate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:

IJN -
Quote :
I don't think we can chance this, so any reference to Scouse Head will now be changed to 'Scouse Head' on the swear checker as I can't be bothered to change every post.

Sorry peeps, it's far better to be safe than sorry. We don't want people be done for libel or defamation because of a mix up do we.

It'll take me a few minutes to go down to the vaults to do this, so perhaps people can PM others if they ask who the jailbird is.

Indeed Chris, but if it's enough for IJN to doubt you then I'm sure you would understand any doubts others have considering the very close relationship you and Ian have.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:03 pm

GOB wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:

IJN -
Quote :
I don't think we can chance this, so any reference to Scouse Head will now be changed to 'Scouse Head' on the swear checker as I can't be bothered to change every post.

Sorry peeps, it's far better to be safe than sorry. We don't want people be done for libel or defamation because of a mix up do we.

It'll take me a few minutes to go down to the vaults to do this, so perhaps people can PM others if they ask who the jailbird is.

Indeed Chris, but if it's enough for IJN to doubt you then I'm sure you would understand any doubts others have considering the very close relationship you and Ian have.

Nice try GOB - IJN is doing the right thing by protecting the website. You may want to see some of the more recent posts on the relevant pasoti thread.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:38 pm

If you are correct in your statement you don't need protection do you?

And it's laughable if you think the thread as it reads now would somehow protect Pasoti. Sack the mental midget and get a real mod in there if you want that sort of security.

So who is going to be the new Argyle Boss, Chris?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Surely it wouldn't be too much trouble to smuggle the relevant documents to Lee inside a cake? And Reidy's pen could be included inside it as well,for him to sign with.How symbolic would that be? I think this could be the seed of a photo opportunity.Go,Chris,Go. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:

IJN -
Quote :

Nice try GOB - IJN is doing the right thing by protecting the website. You may want to see some of the more recent posts on the relevant pasoti thread.

Eh, what are you talking about? Surely, if his website needs protecting then there's a doubt, yes?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Alan Gow plays in India,he may be hard to track down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Given the history of this administration, anyone can be forgiven for thinking this is just the latest "oh dear, another "unforseen" problem has cropped up" . Maybe this is what Guilfoyle meant by "other methods". I refuse to believe that this matter has only just cropped up .... more like a situation that was well understood some weeks ago. Gawd, we all know serving criminals have reduced rights and legal abilities.
Sounds like it could be yet another excuse for all the money men involved, including Brent, to pull another 200K + off the employees and into the money men pot, in this case to solve the PandA issue.
The truth of the matter is, these people detest the fact that under football rules, ordinary employees are in effect more secure than they are. They detest it, they're just not used to having to pander to these oiks, and so another month's wages kicked into the long grass for 10 years wouldn't bother any of them one jot.
Tonight it appears Brent is trying to up the pressure on Guilfoyle and engineer a make or break with PandA tomorrow. Could we have our frightfest 'down to the wire' moment after all ? Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:48 am

It seems that the latest impediment to completion is the seeming fact that an ex-player is currently a guest of Her Maj. There is debate about whether he would therefore be legally able to sign the required document agreeing to the payment of his salary owed.

Good fun isn't it?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:35 am

funny man wrote:
It seems that the latest impediment to completion is the seeming fact that an ex-player is currently a guest of Her Maj. There is debate about whether he would therefore be legally able to sign the required document agreeing to the payment of his salary owed.

Good fun isn't it?!

Another chapter for the book Sleep
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:49 am

We ought to have a sweepstake for the reason for not signing next week- I'm going for Brent's special pen being eaten by a dog.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:29 pm

unable to find mr x as he is hiking round mongolia
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Brent's parrot has laid an egg, and he thought it was a male.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Brent's team of lawyers are sorting out the final documents as we speak.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Naaa, wadapend waz, Brent's dedicated 24/7 team of one hundred and thirty four (not inc. any pasoti trust members) has found out that an ex player joined the French Foreign Legion and then got sent down for a stint for shagging a Kiribati's stud goat.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:49 pm

GOB wrote:
Naaa, wadapend waz, Brent's dedicated 24/7 team of one hundred and thirty four (not inc. any pasoti trust members) has found out that an ex player joined the French Foreign Legion and then got sent down for a stint for shagging a Kiribati's stud goat.

Racist ! Mods ! Mods ! He's insulting our legend by association, Le Keeper and his mate Daviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid !

Youuum naaaat a praaaaaper faaaaan !
Back to top Go down
Far Canal Argyle

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:53 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:

DEAL DONE.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6 months late but DEAL DONE
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Far Canal Argyle wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

DEAL DONE.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6 months late but DEAL DONE

And Ridsdale/Brenda have to take most of the blame. Ridsdale out !

Is he still going to be 'the hard working gentleman' or strung up by the pit bulls for the loathesome, scheming, self interested individual he would appear to be ?

Growl.......... ferkin growl !........................." Oh ! prawn sandwich Peter? Don't mind if I do !" ................. Birds of a feather................ ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This week?   This week? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This week?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next