The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L2 team of the week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

L2 team of the week Empty
PostSubject: L2 team of the week   L2 team of the week EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:20 pm

The League Two Team of the Week as been announce

we have another player in a team of the week

Lee Nicholls - Northampton.
Matt Fish - Gillingham.
Aaron Downes - Torquay.
Kelvin Langmead - Northampton.
Joe Martin - Gillingham.
Bruno Andrade - Wycombe.
Luke Young - Plymouth Argyle.
Charlie Allen - Gillingham.
Ashley Chambers - York.
Sam Williams - Dagenham & Redbridge.
Jack Redshaw - Morecambe

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 team of the week   L2 team of the week EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:23 pm

The consensus from the praaaper faans (ie the ones who went to Underhill) is that he had his best game of the season for us; add to that a superb goal and it's no real surprise. Well done Luke - Now let's see some consistency - from you and the other guys in the squad.
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: L2 team of the week   L2 team of the week EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:07 pm

He was very good on saturday i think he will become are main CM if we can keep him. The free kick was very impressive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 team of the week   L2 team of the week EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:32 pm

To be fair to him, he's 19 (?) or thereabouts. At that age he is bound to be a bit up and down in performances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 team of the week   L2 team of the week EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Good for his confidence to get some recognition.

Now that Lowry is set to return as well we have some more options. I don't know how far away from a return Wotton is, but if our midfield can cope without his experience, it bodes well for the future.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: L2 team of the week   L2 team of the week EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:32 pm

With Young, Hourihane and now Lowry back Wotton should find it hard to make anything other than the bench, but then he's Mr Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 team of the week   L2 team of the week EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Personally I'd still put Wotton in before Hourihan. I just can't see much that is good about him to be honest. Apart from being a bit hot headed as well and likely to get carded too easily. Young has been more down than up this season so far but I do think he will develope into a decent player. Hourihan is as good as he will ever be unfortunately. My personal choice in the middle would be Wotton, Lowry, Young, MacDonald and one other wide player perhaps Cowan-Hall at the moment. That would be 3 - 5 - 2 at home and go for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L2 team of the week   L2 team of the week Empty

Back to top Go down

L2 team of the week
Page 1 of 1