Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund  Empty
PostSubject: Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund    Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund  EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Here's a quote from the horse's mouth. If you think you would be contributing to the Staff fund .... you're not.
Quote :
Every towel bought would help generate funds for Green Taverners to use to help with First Team needs, currently, as i am sure we can all agree the most important thing now is to make sure we get the results.
It appears the GTs have deemed it necessary to return to the original Ridsdale request to support the club coffers, not the staff..... before it's sold ? surely not ? affraid
I wonder just how long this has been the case, and just who is the club at the moment ? If buckets are being rattled again today, does this mean the pennies will be going to the "club" ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund    Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund  EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Why don't they just add a cash amount to the attendance fee, it would save carrying all those buckets about and it'll be easier for Brent's accountant, Ridsdale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund    Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:03 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Here's a quote from the horse's mouth. If you think you would be contributing to the Staff fund .... you're not.
Quote :
Every towel bought would help generate funds for Green Taverners to use to help with First Team needs, currently, as i am sure we can all agree the most important thing now is to make sure we get the results.
It appears the GTs have deemed it necessary to return to the original Ridsdale request to support the club coffers, not the staff..... before it's sold ? surely not ? affraid
I wonder just how long this has been the case, and just who is the club at the moment ? If buckets are being rattled again today, does this mean the pennies will be going to the "club" ?

PP, If you are going to slag people who do good off, at least get your info correct please.

The post in question was made on Post subject: Re: Green Taverners Towels
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:27 pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund    Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:37 pm

mrrapson wrote:
PP, If you are going to slag people who do good off, at least get your info correct please.

The post in question was made on Post subject: Re: Green Taverners Towels
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:27 pm

If you read my post properly Rappo, rather than flying off on a broom handle, you'll see I'm not slaging anyone off and was asking a perfectly valid question where the money is going now, given the statement on towels by the taverners. You know the statement, and I paraphrase, the one that says............ " I'm sure we all agree now that the most important thing is to help the club avoid relegation .. that's the first priority". I don't know about you, but that sounds at the very least, that fan 'donations' etc should now in their opinion go to the club, rather than the staff fund.

You see, this is the trouble in these Ridsdalian days ... people think one thing has been said, but actually quite the opposite holds.
So, if you wouldn't mind old thing, you didn't answer my question. I wasn't asking you of course, but seeing as you're one of the few that actually care enough to comment on here, can you give an answer ?
I'll continue to ask this question on a very regular basis until I get a reply, as I suspect at this 11th hour, tabs need to be kept on where the money is going, given Campbellgate PandAgate etc.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund    Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:02 pm

That was posted back in March?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund    Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Aaaahhh .... thank you Mock. Perhaps I've picked up on something from along time ago. I'll check ... I don't know how that happened. Just goes to show how suspicious one can get given the Ridsdale years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund    Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:27 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Aaaahhh .... thank you Mock. Perhaps I've picked up on something from along time ago. I'll check ... I don't know how that happened. Just goes to show how suspicious one can get given the Ridsdale years.

Understand your suspicions PP, we are all a tad suspicious of Riddler, why wouldn't you be? I highlighted the date of the original post in my post to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund    Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Yes, I see that now. Thanks Rappo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund    Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund  Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like the Green Taverners have called a halt to their Staff fund
Page 1 of 1