HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Montenegro v England

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Montenegro v England Empty
PostSubject: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Kicking off in the stands already - but no England fans involved.

How uncouth. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:55 pm

Roy Keane winding me up already ! Fricking cock end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:58 pm

I did like his comment about hugging in the tunnel though. First flag I saw was "Webby on tour", new username coming? lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Goal. Great start.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Hit post, crossbar and scored all inside 5 mins!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:09 pm

Proper good atmosphere. Even their anthem had me looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Serbia 0-0 Scotland at half-time. Playing on a pitch that is a cross between a ploughed field and a beach which is handy as Scotland are a bunch of carthorses and donkeys!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Serbia 0-0 Scotland at half-time. Playing on a pitch that is a cross between a ploughed field and a beach which is handy as Scotland are a bunch of carthorses and donkeys!

Scotand appointing Strachan is a howler on the same sort of level as Argyle appointing Fletcher. Decent player, fookin shite manager.

Wales still beating Croatia at the minute. Helluva result that'd be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:54 pm

2-0 Serbia now Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:37 pm

1-1 now. The mighty Montenegro are all over us. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:55 pm

poor second half from England. Ben Foster has to be given the number 1 jersey till Joe Hart rediscovers his form for club and country.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:05 am

I chose to watch the Ryman South top of the table clash between Dulwich and Maidstone instead, it was an hours drive each way and nine quid to get in but almost anything is better than watching the shower of shiite that Hodgson's teams have always served up, over defensive, clueless rubbish has always been his norm, I guess tonight was par for the course.

We need a manager and a team with some bollox not the torpor inducing cack that this mob regularly serve up.

Oh, and Chiles, Keane, Sarfgate and Dixon all want rogering up the rusty bullet hole with a red hot poker, dull, boring feck'tards the bunch of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:41 am

We could have had that game in the bag if we had tried to finish them off, we waited for them to wake up, you knew that they would have a go in the second half and we just didn't turn up, I thought Milner was good and indifferent in equal measure, I thought Cole was piss poor barring one effort, other than that I thought the team look strong. Where we're the subs? Ten minutes before their goal we should have got a couple of the young bloods on to run at them and have a crack at goal, they wouldn't have pushed us back in our box with young fast runners on the pitch, two points lost IMO.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:20 am

A young man who used to play for the youth team I managed wrote this on f/b today. Have to say he's 100 % correct.

Planning ahead, German style !

Trouble is, our game is largely run, played and commented upon by overpaid idiots and followed by idiots who put up with it.

This young man actually played at HP in his time at QPR reserves.................... Holloway released him.

You can't build for the future from the top up, wish pundits would stop saying this shit. England Rugby team are building for the World cup because when internationals come around they take the players and the clubs have to do without. The football players are available on their club managers say so, or if they don't have prior TV punditry engagements. The English FA is loaded right? They've built an expensive stadium and an expensive training centre...so now we need money spent on developing youth from our professional clubs, with a new national team ethos. At the moment no one cares, Gary Neville said so once...and he's now an England coach. Long term doesn't mean Brazil 2014. Everyone says we need to start at grassroots level but what does that actually mean? I hate shallow discussions, sports programmes on the BBC and ITV are bloody great at them. Then ITV bring Roy Keane in to mix it up a bit and you end up hating him cos he's not English and he's dissing our team!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:31 am

Keane's just a nasty fucker, full stop. Remember the Alf Inge Haaland episode? From his autobiography....

Most terrifying of all, Keane was proud of his act of vengeance, and wanted the world to know that it was 100% deliberate. In his autobiography, he wrote: "I'd waited long enough. I feckin hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you cnut. And don't ever stand over me sneering about fake injuries. Even in the dressing room afterwards, I had no remorse. My attitude was, feck him. What goes around, comes around. He got his just rewards. He fucks me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."

You just know he meant every word too.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Keane should have been kicked out of football for life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Montenegro v England   Montenegro v England Empty

Back to top Go down

Montenegro v England
Page 1 of 1