Lord Tisdale
Charlie Wood
Tgwu
Dougie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Hes a grade a tw@t
the sooner he is removed from PAFC the better
a disease on the face of this club if ever there was one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Yea Man wrote:
He told a keyholder of this froum he thought Greenman was Ponty posting when pissed.

According to the club president Christ Webb he was told to stop posting on the internet of he'd lose his AAA pass.

chris never lies yea man even when the evidence proves otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Is surrounded by experts... apparently.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=75426&p=1303601#p1303601
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:17 pm

More murals surprisingly not sponsored by FES this time

Slacking Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

changed his name innit i believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Angry of Manchester wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

changed his name innit i believe.

FES and FIL are the same company or parts of the same company can't remember exactly.

He did tell us recently after a few posts were made which he objected to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:13 pm

IJN admits to being an ever so naughty man.

Pedlar must be biting at the bit having to give newell all those stickies....and I have a 15 inch...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:25 am

Instead of forza verde helping to clean up the mess after the green and white display. Ian Newell took every piece home for himself so he can auction them.

Expect to see one of those "unique" pieces of plastic on pbay soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:27 am

Yea Man wrote:
Instead of forza verde helping to clean up the mess after the green and white display. Ian Newell took every piece home for himself so he can auction them.

Expect to see one of those "unique" pieces of plastic on pbay soon.

complete with their own fire safety certificates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Jim is a "real" fan, he must be, he attends most of the matches!

emmm, so did Stapes, Todd and McCauley...Ian!
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:37 pm

was stopped in Tesco tonight and warned to leave you know who alone, apparently i have said too much ?

Have no idea who stopped me, They didnt have any shopping and just appeared from no-where then left the store,

I asked them to tell me who they were or too f-off

so they f'ed off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:50 pm

IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3Ml2mznwQS5Sc1nLz3bNotYGKtkaSD15i7RXjA0yBXtoEQybW

IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfmCtilBM0MqPSJi5HgePUfeEQQUweMNr46eoL1CnFuV60mKYz
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:52 pm

lol very good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Dane. wrote:
was stopped in Tesco tonight and warned to leave you know who alone, apparently i have said too much ?

Have no idea who stopped me, They didnt have any shopping and just appeared from no-where then left the store,

so they f'ed off

out of all the tesco in all of plymouth a friend happend to find you in the right one!!!
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Coincidence ? and to be honest. There is only 2 tesco, and im not sure they are both open past 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:39 am

Dane. wrote:

so they f'ed off

Did they name you know who or did they say leave you know who alone? It could be a random nutter?

Of course you could ask you know who about it but he would deny all knowledge anyway, he never does anything dodgy, never has, it's all bullshit made up by freaks and weirdo's Very Happy Even his son's threats to me were not real, you know who's son was just quoting lines from the film Taken to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:46 am

What next...poisoned umbrellas ?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:26 am

Greenjock wrote:
Dane. wrote:

so they f'ed off

Did they name you know who or did they say leave you know who alone? It could be a random nutter?

Of course you could ask you know who about it but he would deny all knowledge anyway, he never does anything dodgy, never has, it's all bullshit made up by freaks and weirdo's Very Happy Even his son's threats to me were not real, you know who's son was just quoting lines from the film Taken to me.

Which must ve a completely different version of taken that everyone else saw Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:03 am

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Dane. wrote:

so they f'ed off

Which must ve a completely different version of taken that everyone else saw Laughing

No, no, no. Mr Newell is straight as a die, never lies Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:03 pm

I spilt my coffee at work today - I have a feeling that Ian Newell had broken in the night before and rubbed olive oil on my mug handle. How else can you explain it. What a rotter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:37 pm

If you've time to drink coffee then you can answer emails........

I know of 6 tesco stores in Plymouth. The Manager of one is called Walter Mitty I think.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:45 pm

Tesco are fookin leeches.

Cwop fer the wine (oft shortened ter 'Ftw' on the internet).
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I know of 6 tesco stores in Plymouth. The Manager of one is called Walter Mitty I think.

In town by Debenhams
In town in Cobourg St
Roborough
Transit Way
On that roundabout at the bottom of the hill from Milehouse
On the way to Plympton (London Road, is it?)
Lee Mills (not really Plymouth though)
Coming soon to a site near my house

So yes, six. Plus one nearby and another on the way.

I hate Tescos. Never shop there. Bleddy hard to avoid em though.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Peggy * wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

In town by Debenhams
In town in Cobourg St
Roborough
Transit Way
On that roundabout at the bottom of the hill from Milehouse
On the way to Plympton (London Road, is it?)
Lee Mills (not really Plymouth though)
Coming soon to a site near my house

So yes, six. Plus one nearby and another on the way.

I hate Tescos. Never shop there. Bleddy hard to avoid em though.

Ebrington st
a nice new one at Mount Wise
Out by Chaplins
Mutley Plain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:32 pm

I was looking under the stairs the other day for some light bulbs and some cnut has opened a Tesco in my house.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IJN Facts - Feel free to add   IJN Facts - Feel free to add - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IJN Facts - Feel free to add
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next