Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cornish Pirates - Home Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Cornish Pirates - Home Park Empty
PostSubject: Cornish Pirates - Home Park   Cornish Pirates - Home Park EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:37 am

I never expected this with the Pirates possibly playing at Plymouth's Home Park!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cornish Pirates - Home Park   Cornish Pirates - Home Park EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:17 pm

It isn't going to happen.
More like a mutually beneficial meeting and back scratching exercise to put pressure on the Cornish Council and maybe Albion alike. If this is an example of things to come from the Ridsdale Brent era, I don't think they're going to last long. Certainly not the most communal thing to do in the South West is it ?... upset and try to bully the long established Albion constituency in the city, most of Cornwall, and any Council who have to deal with these sort of people. If I were a councillor, I'd be sniggering at these playschool tactics ... perhaps a thankyou from 'Argyle' to Heaney for the delays he made possible ... without which, the previous owners wouldn't have had a chance of getting some of their money back.

I attend the Pirates on occasion, but in Penzance, never with Plymouth as a home ground, I would be more likely to attend the Brickfields and Albion.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Cornish Pirates - Home Park   Cornish Pirates - Home Park EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:35 pm

I'd love for the Pirates to get to the Prem. It might even wake Albion up.

Wouldnt they just go back to Camborne and try to increase capacity there though?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Cornish Pirates - Home Park   Cornish Pirates - Home Park EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I'd love for the Pirates to get to the Prem. It might even wake Albion up.

Wouldnt they just go back to Camborne and try to increase capacity there though?

Not possible apparently. They'd need a new stadium.Probs won't go up anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cornish Pirates - Home Park   Cornish Pirates - Home Park Empty

Back to top Go down

Cornish Pirates - Home Park
Page 1 of 1