Go down 
+2
Freathy
Dougie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

New Stadium - Fan Consultation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stadium - Fan Consultation   New Stadium - Fan Consultation - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Absolutely no proper Argyle fan would have ever endorsed a 4k capacity main stand which reduces the overall ground capacity to 17k because of the sheer damage that does to (what should be) the medium and long term aims of the club i.e. to get back into the Championship. If any 'fans' were involved then they are fans of brent far far more than they are of Argyle i.e. the superfans.

Don't forget that the away end is unlikely ever to be filled, that the Family Enclosure is sparsely populated and that Blocks 15 and 16 are deemed unusable. A 17000 capacity would limit attendances to around 14000 in practical terms.

Yeah but Ian LOVES it. The design is divine. This is from Argyle's number one fan, the legend in his own lunchtime, who exists with the sole purpose of seeing Argyle play in the premier league in their "individual" ground, individual meaning it's 2 mismatched parts of a ground that looks ridiculous put together. No doubt Newell's perfect vision of Argyle is a traffic gridlock for miles due to the massive 14500 crowd for the home game with United, and having to arrive at 11am to make sure of a KFC brunch before the directore buffet is wheeled out.

Christ Webb and sir Bobby Charlton exchanging humorous anecdotes about the role of club president. Sir Bobby fascinated in the family zone and Forza Verde and wanting more information on them to take back to the Glasers.

And shut the feck up Smiffy over on Pasoti! I thought I was long winded! You're not Shakespeare, you're a piss poor Pam Ayers.
Back to top Go down

New Stadium - Fan Consultation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2