Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!

Go down 
+3
Charlie Wood
cornysteve
Highwayman
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! Empty
PostSubject: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:44 pm

So, is everyone glued to their tv's like skynews think we are watching their non stop 24 webcam of the sistine chapel's chimney lol

personally i rather watch an auidence with christ webb n friends lol
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
So, is everyone glued to their tv's like skynews think we are watching their non stop 24 webcam of the sistine chapel's chimney lol

Thats tearing the ass out of it Angry. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:50 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:

I've been watching it. That ceiling could do with a lick of paint, maybe a bit of artexing Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:09 pm

You youngsters are so easily distracted!Aren't you excited to see whether it's black or white?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:11 pm

knecht wrote:
You youngsters are so easily distracted!Aren't you excited to see whether it's black or white?!

i got bored of that game following michael jacksons career
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:13 pm

knecht wrote:

current odds are 7/2 against a black pope Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:14 pm

only way id watch a chimney 24/7 is if dick van dyke pops up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
knecht wrote:

i got bored of that game following michael jacksons career

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
knecht wrote:

current odds are 7/2 against a black pope Very Happy

Depends if he comes up the chimney or not.
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Radio 5 had a quality piece where a Sandal wearing Jeebus freak had to explain that the decision would be based on the holy spirit effecting each voting cardinal. "How would you explain the holy spirit? Would it be like a breeze going over you?" The actual question, I kid you not.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:56 am

I've been puzzling what happens if the smoke appears in the middle of the night scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:07 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
I've been puzzling what happens if the smoke appears in the middle of the night scratch

No need to puzzle..........little old cardinals are tuck up in their beds at night....so no voting.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:13 am

I see they have a 3 hour lunch break as well. Where's the application forms? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:31 am

The Pope that wouldn't die ! Geddon...........
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:31 am

There was white smoke coming out of a chimney on top of the life centre last night.Is that of any relevance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:40 am

Greenskin wrote:
There was white smoke coming out of a chimney on top of the life centre last night.Is that of any relevance?

Yes, they have found a replacement for Tudor Evans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:26 am

If they see red smoke charlie is in the area and you better run

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:34 am

Charlie Wood wrote:

It always does but nobody bothers about it as it is just evidence of kiddy fiddling being disposed of.

A bunch of bent old men choosing the next bent old man to set the life path for millions of weak minded fools /

T'would be tragic if it weren't so pathetic with the worlds 24/7 news media all over it like a rash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

its real they really do have a wecam set up lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:07 pm

oh and white smoke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:19 pm

Pope Tom the 1st of Port Vale cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:38 pm

irony for me as soon as i found that link and i posted it on here the smoke started coming out lol
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:30 pm

He's Argentinian.

Bit of an anti-climax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
He's Argentinian.

Bit of an anti-climax.

Hand of God obv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
He's Argentinian.

Bit of an anti-climax.

Hand of God obv

beat me to it

BREAKING NEWS: Mario Bergoglio announced as Pope. Not the first time an Argentinian has been victorious through the Hand of God

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!   24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

24hr non stop coverage of a...chimney!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next