Grovehill
Tringreen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Does it make you want to weep ? Empty
PostSubject: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:32 pm

I didn't think it would get this bad but when you combine a tight fisted banker boy with arrogant local dimwits on a power trip, the result is total disaster.

What a feckin shame ! Argyle has always frustrated me but now it is just plain embarrassing.

The Pasoti Politburo is as much to blame for this nightmare scenario as are the likes of Stapes. Greedy, self interested local dimwits, who haven't got a feckin clue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Sad sad day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Janner Mafia Out.
Brent Out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:55 pm

I think it's now to late and Argyle are now going down.

I posted my feelings last Saturday that come today Argyle would be in this position, I wonder what the excuses are going to be this time.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:58 pm

I think the saddest thing is the (lack of) reaction by most of the fans.

I'm sure that if any of the other 91 League clubs had been mismanaged and abused like PAFC have over the last five or six years, there'd be public outcry in the area- letters in the press, phone calls to the local media etc. etc.

Yet we all know what's going to happen come Monday, Sparksie will say Argyle were unlucky on Saturday & Errington will say that Argyle "are in danger of dropping out of the League" and that'll be it- no public outcry, no protest marches, radio stations will not be inundated with callers demanding the owner does something or quits.

Whether this is a reflection of the Janner "same old Argyle" mentality or because JB has the local media eating out of his hand, I wouldn't care to speculate.

What I do know is, is that by the time the thirtieth anniversary of that day at Villa Park comes round, the odds are that rather than taking 30,000 fans to watch them play for a place at Wembley, Argyle will be lucky to get 3,000 turning up at Home Park to watch them play Woking.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Grovehill wrote:

Exactly! Argo fans have no anger. They just accept and comply. But worst of all they even enthusiastically support those obviously and blatantly causing so much damage to the club they supposedley 'love - i.e. brent and the useless dickheads the scumbag banker has bestowed titles and privileges to. With 'fans' like these - we're f***ed!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Freathy wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Exactly! Argo fans have no anger. They just accept and comply. But worst of all they even enthusiastically support those obviously and blatantly causing so much damage to the club they supposedley 'love - i.e. brent and the useless dickheads the scumbag banker has bestowed titles and privileges to. With 'fans' like these - we're f***ed!

People like me Rickler, Tringy, Freathy, SS68 ,and many others seen ages ago the evils of the insular, points scoring , dim witted Janner Mafia that are running the show at Hp.
Until this changes im afraid its the Blue Square South and beyond.
I really do not enjoy being proved right , but they do say he who has the last laugh laughs the longest.............Spooky
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:49 pm

my 1st game since fleetwood, during the 2nd half it got to me (finally) how far we had slumped in the last 5 years.
in 5 years top 10 2nd tier to bottom of the league and running out of time Sad

this is the end i fear...............

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:39 pm

"No passion".....

So which one of YOU passionate Janners is organising the uprising and when and where will it be then? Apart from blaming anyone and everyone and tutting on a website that is.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
"No passion".....

So which one of YOU passionate Janners is organising the uprising and when and where will it be then? Apart from blaming anyone and everyone and tutting on a website that is.

Why dont you ask Hairy Cock?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Guess you aren't passionate enough then punchdrunk. You can still moan on here though and do nothing along with all the rest who deride others for doing nothing also.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:35 am

Through the Pasoti Politburo and control over the media in general , Brent has played a blinder.
The local activists, tent dwelling bucket rattlers, are more interested in their place in the spotlight and are guided by the state controlled Pasoti.
Newell's emails to a club employee commanding him not to give ATD oxygen is just one example of the bullying and corruption surrounding these people and the club in general.
A few dozen dissidents from ATD, scattered around the country and the world, are hardly likely to be able to create a storm given the grip that the owner and his jamboys have over all things Argyle.

It's now clear that Pasoti is not for changing. Dimwitted control freaks like Ponty are so thick skinned that they can't see they've been rumbled.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh well, I expect Pasoti will be the best fans forum in the BSP.............. in a happy clappy, village sort of way. Aviva chose wisely. Right little Ponty ? Geddon.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:33 am

GUTTED but not surprised, always a tall order to beat the Cobblers. The difference we have only had an experienced manager for 6 games whereas Northampton have had the able Aidie Boothroyd for nearly two seasons, and has had a chance to rebuild. Nuff said!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:06 pm

akagreengull wrote:
GUTTED but not surprised, always a tall order to beat the Cobblers. The difference we have only had an experienced manager for 6 games whereas Northampton have had the able Aidie Boothroyd for nearly two seasons, and has had a chance to rebuild. Nuff said!

The result yesterday was pretty much expected I guess, but the reason we've dropped to the bottom of the table is our disastrous home record. We've got 2 points and no goals from the last 3 home games.

With that sort of recent form coupled with the rest of the season's lack of points gathering at home, it's no wonder we where we are.

What was all that rubbish about Forza thingy creating an atmosphere that would intimidate visiting teams and create 'Fortress Home Park'again?

That's worked well then.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:07 pm

The real nail in the coffin of HP atmosphere was the creation of that stupid Kindergarten.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:10 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
"No passion".....

This is an internet forum. It's the place for blaming everyone and tutting. It's clear you haven't quite grasped that.

As for the uprising, I shall lead it and takeover the club. I just need to win the euromillions first. It's only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:53 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:
"No passion".....

This is an internet forum. It's the place for blaming everyone and tutting. It's clear you haven't quite grasped that.

As for the uprising, I shall lead it and takeover the club. I just need to win the euromillions first. It's only a matter of time.

So that's a NO then PP......just a dreamer ......if's and but's and when's then.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:00 pm

Thing is sensible people are doing something just by contributing to this website. Much as the club and some folk wish we weren't here we are and we are being read and those that read know there is a critical element that won't be silenced. Whether any influence can be exerted on the direction of the club by those factors is open to debate, but at last we have the satisfaction of having our say...and Tringy gets plenty of opportunities to say "I told you so". Razz
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:06 pm

i had the feeling yesterday the tide IS turning....................brent aint gonna be sitting in the away end at rochdale thats for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:25 pm

I do feel you are correct Lord A. Whilst janners are a bit slow to mobilise any anger I wouldn't want to be Brent or Jones if we get relegated. Newell will need to start ordering some more white feathers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:18 pm

The point I was making is that a number of the posts prior to mine were to an extent having a pop at Janners in general for doing nothing. Somehow this shows an acceptance of the situation and even a compliance. However, the people criticising all these Janners are supposed to be Janners themselves along with being Argyle fans/supporters or whatever you want to call them. The world is full of people urging on other people to "do something" yet when it comes down to it they are doing precious little themselves.

If you are going to have a pop at others then you should in reality be prepared to lead the way and do something yourself and perhaps set the example. I see no sign of that from anyone on here at all. Freathy says people elsewhere would be on the march by now. Has he organised one? No is the answer and probably is unlikely to. Not singling him out but it is one prime example. Have a moan by all means about the club, it's owner, people connected to the club in some way but not at other supporters for not doing what you are not doing yourself. I'm not happy with much at Home Park either but I'm not blaming the bloke sat in front of me for failing to cause a riot.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:53 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
The point I was making is that a number of the posts prior to mine were to an extent having a pop at Janners in general for doing nothing. Somehow this shows an acceptance of the situation and even a compliance. However, the people criticising all these Janners are supposed to be Janners themselves along with being Argyle fans/supporters or whatever you want to call them. The world is full of people urging on other people to "do something" yet when it comes down to it they are doing precious little themselves.

If you are going to have a pop at others then you should in reality be prepared to lead the way and do something yourself and perhaps set the example. I see no sign of that from anyone on here at all. Freathy says people elsewhere would be on the march by now. Has he organised one? No is the answer and probably is unlikely to. Not singling him out but it is one prime example. Have a moan by all means about the club, it's owner, people connected to the club in some way but not at other supporters for not doing what you are not doing yourself. I'm not happy with much at Home Park either but I'm not blaming the bloke sat in front of me for failing to cause a riot.

lol! Freathy and Tringreen,among others,got absolutely slaughtered on PASOTI for daring to suggest that Stapes and co represented something less than Nirvana in the boardroom.What did you expect them to do,start a thread saying "Demonstration against the board at 1330 hrs on Saturday,all welcome"? They wouldn't have had many takers, i would venture to suggest. I believe Freathy used to stand/sit in the Mayflower terrace and,although this is subject to confirmation or denial if he so chooses,i would not be at all surprised if one or two choice words were forthcoming and aimed at the top front row in the middle of the grandstand.And i bet he got some sideways looks as well,as i did when giving Stapes a mouthful of abuse after the Hull game when Norris was sold and the sale of our best team for decades was complete.What was your reaction that day,as a matter of interest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:18 pm

It's a bit irrelevant what my thoughts were on that day and how much anyone shouted at the old Board. We have moved on and downwards a long way since then. It is the now that matters not history. I don't doubt people's anger and support much of the criticism being heaped upon certain characters including Brent. It really doesn't matter who was right 5 years ago either. Tutting and telling everyone "I told you so" does nothing to change a thing. All it serves is to pat yourself on the back in the knowledge that you guessed right.

Your reply misses the point. Telling others they have no backbone or whatever is pointless if you yourself don't show one. Reminds me of the kids in the playground all shouting "Fight fight" whilst standing in a circle around two others and not having one themselves. If you think others should do it then get on the barricade yourself and fire the first shot.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:53 am

The banker has played a blinder. By rewarding the likes of Newell n Webb he has effectively controlled the fanbase largely through Pasoti.
Those two and the rest of the Politburo have made compliance and bucket rattling a speciality at HP.
The only group with just enough clout to organise a fight against Brent and his jamboys is the trust. A tide of support would follow for them if they made a determined stand, demanded answers and organised protests.
I still doubt that they have the balls to lead such a revolt.

Last edited by Tringreen on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:37 am

Do those 2 not have their tentacles embedded in the trust also?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does it make you want to weep ?   Does it make you want to weep ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does it make you want to weep ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next