Tgwu
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:20 am

We been on a unbeaten run the puppets and sheep thought we use this feel good
factor and bring out the flags. What a mistake that was, beaten and played off the park
Mr Web you are a fool get back in your post box and have return to sender on it.
Back to top Go down

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:55 am

Meanwhile in the sweaty tent it is still the same collection of dim-witted bucket rattlers, self promoters and Forza Nerd berks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:58 am

Webb inteviewing Akos.

Oh dear.
Back to top Go down

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Every once in a while i flick through the picture sets looking for something a bit different but every-time i look all i want is a sick-bucket.
Back to top Go down

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Why don't you go to the fans' fest and raise the tone?
Back to top Go down

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:30 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Webb inteviewing Akos.

Oh dear.

ironic isnt it? he seems fit to ask questions yet refuses to answers ones about his conduct
Back to top Go down

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:37 pm

knecht wrote:
Why don't you go to the fans' fest and raise the tone?

Thanks...flicking though the pics, not my scene really, dont let me stop you though.
x
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:46 pm

the whole shameful debacle under brent has nearly killed it all for me. It may be a very long time before I can face going back to Home Park again. And I certainly won't be going while this poisonous individual is still 'owner'.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:02 pm

Bringing up Greens on Screen why do they not advertise what is new on their web site on here? and why is their survey not on here. Is it not to upset the Muppets
Back to top Go down

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Bringing up Greens on Screen why do they not advertise what is new on their web site on here? and why is their survey not on here. Is it not to upset the Muppets

Its all part of a conspiracy, the GT ,Gos, Pasoti, Forza Nerd, Fan Fests,Superfans ..the corruption stinks from here to high heaven
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:35 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Its all part of a conspiracy, the GT ,Gos, Pasoti, Forza Nerd, Fan Fests,Superfans ..the corruption stinks from here to high heaven

So we stand alone.

That is why the call as come from the Muppets site for peace so there would be no dissenters

Back to top Go down

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:57 pm

I seem to recall that they did used to post on here but stepped back because the abuse was unacceptable.
Back to top Go down

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:16 pm

fv1886 arent welcome here especially the gromless drummer boy. but the others should be ie GT and GOS
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Punchy - Greens On Screen??? - Seriously????

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:23 pm

BRENT OUT!
Back to top Go down

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:23 pm

the most sensible thread on pasoti in a long time

They have my 110 per cent agreement in this one, get rid of their rotten website, the fan-fest,the hangers on and bucket rattlers we just might start to have a club again.
For me the atmosphere was killed totally when they shut down half the ground to accommodate the kindergarten.
Back to top Go down

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:40 pm

'Super Luke' ffs! Embarrassing
Back to top Go down

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
'Super Luke' ffs! Embarrassing

I had my head in my hands in embarrassment when they sang that. The lunatics are well and truly in control of the asylum
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:15 am

Never been so ashamed to support Argyle before.

The chants, the way people act, the flags, i cannot stand it

This isnt Argyle, this isnt football...
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:28 am

The Mayflower terrace is a big loss. There was a large group of characters that stood at the BP end of the Mayflower that used to wind up the away support brilliantly. And the away bench got relentless stick too. It all helped. Now the clueless brent with his familiy area, pathetic forza merde and stupid flags has completely sucked any sense of indimidation from the ground.
Back to top Go down

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:35 am

knecht wrote:
I seem to recall that they did used to post on here but stepped back because the abuse was unacceptable.

I remember the bloke that runs it (can't remember his name) joining Newell's slurring crusade against ATD users for no reason at all, since then I'v had his card marked as a "join the mob" type.

GOS is an excellent site but ATDers tend not to be the kissy ass types, pasoti is so if you're the type that requires dosses of "kissy ass" then really pasoti is the place, not ATD.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:46 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Meanwhile in the sweaty tent it is still the same collection of dim-witted bucket rattlers, self promoters and Forza Nerd berks

There are some 'right ones' in those pictures!!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:21 am

I used to be able to brag to the Torquay and Exeter supporters that I know that not only did we have the best ground but also the best atmosphere. Can't say that anymore at all, the loss of the Mayflower seats, the wooden dugouts, the wooden football, the moronic chants in block 3, Brent and Webb trying to create some kind of sanitised corporate event as though he is just selling some kind of product.
Has produced no intimidating atmosphere, I say kill off Forze Verde not the atmosphere, it's all symptomatic of a declining club, run by goons with no ambition and an underlying non football agenda. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:28 pm

If FV are bringing additional atmosphere to the ground then god forbid. I guess its unprovable but I don't think the atmosphere would be any different if they weren't there at all. Less flags maybe but that's it. I see from discussion of Pasoti when it goes right it's FV who get the praise but when it goes wrong it's everyone else. Hence FV not being responsible for the Super Luke chant.

I've always been fearful that FV would infect away days. Thankfully up until now that hasn't happened although it didn't stop The President claiming the atmosphere at Aldershot for FV. Away days support for Argyle has always been great by and large loud without the need for any gimmacky antics.

As always there is the caveat that if we had a decent football team none of this would matter.
Back to top Go down
scholsey

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Other teams sing and support THEIR team and all Forza Nerde ever seem to do is sing how shit the opposition is. Embarrasing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yesterdays Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterdays Flags   Yesterdays Flags Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterdays Flags
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next