Pete1886
lawnmowerman
Rise
Jethro
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. Empty
PostSubject: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:41 pm

brent made a schoolboy error in giving the argyle presidents role to webb, everyone can see that the minor union official was never up to a job that requires honesty and setting a good example! to repair the tarnished image of the job mr brent should give it to someone deserving and worthy, i can think of one candidate who played over five hundred games for the club and was a major part of the eighty six promotion side KEVIN HODGES! learn your argyle history mr brent and give it to someone worthy, not as a reward to someone who was useful to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Maybe we should elect our own President, he wouldn't officially be the official President but he would be the fans President, a real President?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:57 pm

GOB wrote:
Maybe we should elect our own President, he wouldn't officially be the official President but he would be the fans President, a real President?

I actually love that idea
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:56 pm

GOB wrote:

Jock for President ?
Back to top Go down
Rise

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:

Jock for President ?

IJN surely?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:33 pm

Rise wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:

Jock for President ?

IJN surely?

hiya IJN's son bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Rise wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:

Jock for President ?

IJN surely?

0/10 for that one.

Try harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Do we even need one?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:53 pm

peter hall would be a good choice. Met him many times always willing to stop and talk. A great one for old stories.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Peter Hall is a great shout. The true embodiment of what a super fan should be. His story about the Santos game is a brilliant peak behind the scenes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:34 pm

What about someone really awesome? I'd be prepared to do the 50/50 draw every home game and I'd give Forze Verde a load of fireworks to let off before the kick off too. I'd also tattoo my entire body green.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:38 pm

I would go for Sensible. It might just keep his 'orible sprog in line! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:48 am

Must not be another union man, this one have given us a bad name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:22 am

Rise wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:

Jock for President ?

IJN surely?

The Red Star for President. As a City fan I would do a better job than Webb or IJN. My teeth are straight, I do not sound or dress like a gumpy, I would not take a parking space, I would have no wish in self promotion (in fact you would not see me in the local Plymouth press), I have played football at a decent level, I am taller and more statuesque than the 2 midgets (3 if you include Harry Potter), I don't need the money, I would not surround myself with loser union/political types with no knowledge of real business or come to that football. I understand Argyle's history better than most, the role of President would be viewed as an honour and would be respected. Currently your president has dishonoured Plymouth Argyle Football Club and you need to rid yourself of this type of person.

The role of honoury Argyle president has been tainted by fools, thugs and bullies, a clique of abusers without education, articulation or intellect, intent on self promotion above League Promotion. These fools have damned your once proud club.

Before the fans took control of Exeter City, our Honoury President was Michael Jackson...he didn't seek a parking spot, he never wore a City shirt, he was the last straw, but at least he had no fecking involvement with the pre Trust Club. He was wiped from our history books, along with his chimp Bubbles. Time you wiped your Dishourable President from your history books and took his pet chimps with him.

Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:41 pm

The Red Star has my vote Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
The Red Star has my vote Laughing

And mine.................. sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:54 am

Mark Pedlar for President.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:02 am

Blimey - the wacky backy must be out tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:21 am

Do other clubs have 'Presidents'? What does/do he/they do?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:19 am

knecht wrote:
Mark Pedlar for President.

Hungover this morning knecht?

Some of those Ales are proper potent. drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:24 am

Richard Nixon for president. Somebody with integrity compared to Webb. And yes I know he's dead, still make a better president.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:26 am

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Do other clubs have 'Presidents'? What does/do he/they do?

Completely spurious appointment and can anyone name another from the past, apart from that other Jap geezer?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:29 am

Sam Rendell was the only proper President we've ever had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:29 am

How about if we advertised in the local press for a new Fans President, we could even list the requirements!
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:48 am

My vote goes to red star.

NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. Sidjames
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.   NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED. Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW PRESIDENT NEEDED.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next