Greengiant
akagreengull
Mock Cuncher
Han Solos Other Ship
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GreenSam

Match Thread - John Sheridan's Plymouth Argyle vs. Accrington Stanley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Thread - John Sheridan's Plymouth Argyle vs. Accrington Stanley   Match Thread - John Sheridan's Plymouth Argyle vs. Accrington Stanley - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:24 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
What game were you watching GreenSam because from where I sat this game was abysmal from kick off and didn't improve one jot all the way through. One of the worst performances I have ever witnessed and that's saying something. I include during Fletchers reign in that so how you call it an improvement god only knows apart from we got a point.

The goal that wasn't. I have absolutely no idea why the goal didn't stand. I admit the players didn't seem to protest and I may have blinked but could see nothing wrong with it at all. The officials today were worse than the football. Again.
I accept that the word improvement is subjective.

We just seemed to have a bit more mettle about us. Far stronger in defense, much better at set pieces, far more organised and I still think that we looked far more like creating clear cut opportunities than under Fletch as opposed to a lot of midfield passing with no end product. There still weren't enough clear cut chances today, but what I mean is, today I felt a lot more confident that we'd nick a winner than we ever did under CF even though the balance of play was a lot worse-I hope that makes some kind of sense. It may not be pretty but JS knows how to pick up points-CF not so.
Back to top Go down

Match Thread - John Sheridan's Plymouth Argyle vs. Accrington Stanley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Thread - John Sheridan's Plymouth Argyle vs. Accrington Stanley   Match Thread - John Sheridan's Plymouth Argyle vs. Accrington Stanley - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Well I hope Sheridan learns to do it in threes pretty quickly because one a game ain't going to do it. Apart from about 15 minutes in the match we looked just about clueless.
Back to top Go down

Match Thread - John Sheridan's Plymouth Argyle vs. Accrington Stanley
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3