SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT

Go down 
+2
Old Timer
Czarcasm
6 posters
AuthorMessage

SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT Empty
PostSubject: SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT   SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:26 pm

There must be someone out there with the money and the drive to run a succesfull football club in plymouth, brent has proved he's not up to it, him and his talentless board the bucket rattlers and the bizzare green taverners ltd ,are watching the club we love slide out the football league possibly forever, there has got to be a better alternative than death by banker for our club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT   SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:31 pm

not now there isnt as the tory sold the stadium leaving us with nothing to attract such people.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT   SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Baltimore wrote:
Certainly is seriously ludicrous what is happening to the Club..........
Brent and Fletcher are clueless and aided by some Farm Hands equally dense we will end in the Conference without question.........

A total Boycott might I suggest actually force someones hand here. There never was any Director of Football position in the first place and that was a soothing noise from Brent to deflect pressure.........

Did Brent honestly believe the guy was going to come for £1300 a week......??

Perhaps he genuinely did.

How's the jet lag?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT   SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Baltimore wrote:
Brent and Fletcher are clueless and aided by some Farm Hands equally dense we will end in the Conference without question.........

A total Boycott might I suggest actually force someones hand here. There never was any Director of Football position in the first place and that was a soothing noise from Brent to deflect pressure.........

When were you planning on flying back from the US?

Just so we can be ready for the IP change in your posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT   SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Never mind despite the disgraceful performances week after week after week after week...we still have the fan-fest
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Janners...Janners......

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Old Timer

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT   SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Dont be too sure about the conference , that will be expensive.Far cheaper to shut down altogether now the club has no assetts.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT   SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Who the feck is going to buy Argyle as it is at the moment (still in debt and seemingly going no-where). No-one is the answer to that question [i do not think any super-rich Russians or Arabs would be interested in a club and team looking so ill as it does]..

Looks like we are stuck with Brent for sometime to come yet.

While he is here,i would expect a little help in team affairs,like sacking Fletcher and appointing a more experienced gaffer who can get the best out of his playing squad and challenge for promotion,with all the goods that will bring to Home Park.

If not,then it will be a poor Manager and team struggling in League Two (and in front of dire crowds) for the next few years..

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT   SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:51 pm

conference may not let us in. finances and all that !
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT   SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:04 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Who the feck is going to buy Argyle as it is at the moment (still in debt and seemingly going no-where). No-one is the answer to that question [i do not think any super-rich Russians or Arabs would be interested in a club and team looking so ill as it does]..

Nobody is likely to buy Argyle when a 20% share without voting rights is valued as high as £400k. I suspect if Brent was to offer the club at it's true value there would be quite a lengthy queue of takers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT   SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:33 pm

Baltimore wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Baltimore wrote:

When were you planning on flying back from the US?

Just so we can be ready for the IP change in your posts.

Back home now until February but in the mean time assuming game is on, up to Bristol tomorrow....!
Desperately in need of victory with the flip side of course that Fletcher gets another 10 games in Charge....

Oh Mr Thomas is back. Quite some revelations on Newells twatter this weekend. Did I see that you two had some kind of reconciliation? Buried the hatchet?

You do proper get under his skin I'll give you that Paul.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT   SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:08 pm

Hello paul!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT   SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT Empty

Back to top Go down

SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US FROM BRENT
Page 1 of 1