Tgwu
Chemical Ali
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I have to say that I have no problem with my post being archived or removed come to that, but I am a little surprised that someone got such a hard-on over what was obviously my attempt at humour.

I did explain a little about my experience with disabled people to Frank and Mouldy, and regulars may recall that I have spoken about my in-laws before, one of whom has cerebral palsy, and that my younger brother was disabled and died when I was 18, so I am obviously not just some cnut who thinks watching paralympic swimming is boring because the contestants just seem to bob around in the water for ages not getting anywhere.

I did notice that Nosey Parker didn't mind my nig-nog post, so I now have an image of him being a one-legged BNP activist who hops around slapping Pakis of a weekend.

Edited because you can't really be saying Pakis, so insert ragheads.

Don't ever change, dear boy. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:24 pm

I wonder what Nosey's feelings were on the Jimmy Saville jokes......
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Why would someone choose to join a football forum, where posts like the one he's taken great offence to, are quite commonplace?

Wouldn't the sanitation area of Pasoti be more appropriate?

Unless of course, you're going all out to disrupt ATD in any manner you possibly can...

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:40 pm

Hopefully nosey did not watch the last leg on channel four during the paralympics. He would of written so many letters the poor old royal mail would not cope.

Just in-case he did, here is a quote from the show

In the paralympic equestrian events is it the horse or the rider that is disabled
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:44 am

Still nothing reported in the local media.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:47 am

Frightened of a blast from the Head Honcho?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Peeps, the redundancies stand at two at the moment.

This is only coming from those that know the people that have lost their jobs, there appears to be a media block out on this information and the club trade unionist has forgotten how to use his smart phone. Transparency eh!

Over to you Rupe!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:22 pm

It seems at least 3 were known about on here and three, so far, on Baba's pasoti thread. They could be the same people, but maybe more than the 5 that JB talked about have lost their jobs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:24 pm

I was only looking at certs, it could well be and probably is a higher number.

Once again, over to you Rupe!
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:59 pm

2 from the shop, 1 from the ticket office, 1 from the main offices, 1 cleaner and 1 maintenance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Welcome to Redundancy Watch with a total at 6 so far.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Baba is fighting a great fight on the equivalent thread on pasoti. I think he's now asking if the latest user of multis (I would guess at the argyle board member) has been banned. I expect a number of mods will now join in the war of words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:14 pm

Redundancy watch starring Chris hasslewebb.

Giving them all sound advice like telling them where the jobcentre is, and not to apply at the post office as they're all treated appallingly and frequently have to go on strike over the shade of blue shirt their bourgeoisie bosses sit in the boardroom quaffing champagne and caviar, oh hold on.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:44 pm

And Brent isn't in it for the money, well he is but that's ok cos he's a bigger fan than most people who have been supporting Argyle for 40 years, so it's ok.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:34 pm

sadly iggy thats true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Sorry to bring this back up, but I spoke to my Father in Law again on Saturday night and he said his mate was Full time and was made Redundant (not voluntary) by Argyle. Perhaps the other people who knew staff who have taken/ been made redundant at Argyle should check with the staff.

I have heard the figures (from the PASTA 'meeting) given as one part timer was made redundant with 5 full timers going voluntarily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3