Tgwu
Chemical Ali
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:31 am

If you can't see how satirical that is then you are the one with issues.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:33 am

Satirical? Absolutely disgraceful and offensive. I dare him to post that on ANY other forum on the Internet
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:03 am

Well I read it as satire Nosey, saw no malice or offensive intent with it. You interpreted it differently obviously. Each to their own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:51 am

Amongst all the OTT stuff that Jock posts is often a tongue so firmly in his cheek that it's a wonder he can ever talk properly.

If anyone really thought he was being serious then that is a pity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:22 am

knecht wrote:
Amongst all the OTT stuff that Jock posts is often a tongue so firmly in his cheek that it's a wonder he can ever talk properly.

It's pretty clear that Nosey is acting just like another Hooper Snooper - deliberately taking a post out of context - creating some faux outrage and in the process proving himself a tit. Clearly not an appreciator of the genius of 'Alf Garnet' but a student of the nausiating Lynn Faulds Wood era of Watchdog. plank.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:55 am

Jock, we definitely have a man on a mission here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:57 am

Yes but can we keep him, he seems like fun clown
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:04 am

The redundancies have really been buried by the rest of the news so it's an intelligent bump to the thread I reckon.

Baba's Tony Pasoti attempt to raise it with the trade unionist has been met with deathly silence. Mildly amusing, obviously not for those now looking for work, just in the utter creepiness of how quickly Webb sold out.

Maybe he never had any principles from the start? Let's face it, most of the work he did didn't really benefit the fans (still fecked), the staff (fecked for the next 5 years at least) or even the club itself (a propped up, rotting carcass of what it should be). It definitely aided his banker mate Brent pick up some land, though.

Green army!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:23 am

Mike Searle wrote:
knecht wrote:

It's pretty clear that Nosey is acting just like another Hooper Snooper - deliberately taking a post out of context - creating some faux outrage and in the process proving himself a tit. Clearly not an appreciator of the genius of 'Alf Garnet' but a student of the nausiating Lynn Faulds Wood era of Watchdog. plank.

I must say, I had a bit of a grudging respect when he first piped up. How many other trolls have been the catalyst for three self-deletions in such a short time?

At that point, in the 'League Of Blatantly Obvious Trolls', Nosey was showing himself to be the Man United. Performing with a level of exquisite Trollness that people like Dane could only dream about.

But his level has now plummeted. I agree with Gob - it is fun to have an obvious troll that we can toy and play with. But as with most toys, sooner or later they become old hat, boring, dull, and need to be binned.

Nosey is fast approaching that time, I recks.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:55 am

Mike Searle wrote:
knecht wrote:

Had he been an active poster at the time I'm wondering how Nosey would have reacted to Hooper's Savile outrage, calling for resignations would be my guess?
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Hey, I am a normal guy who understands that things are said in humour amongst friends. To try to stop that is ridiculous and stupid. However, posting that bile on the internet is a disgrace, not to mention very, very stupid.

Please feel free to stick up for him and attack me, that's ok with me. I personally blame the mods for allowing such a bigoted individual to continually post his sick views on disabled people, gay people etc

Sad day

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:27 pm

I am glad the disability officer has been made redundant (if true) this is the guy who when I talked to him and pointed out that if disabled supporters got to the car park late they had to park miles from the ground and I for one had missed several matches because of this, "get there earlier" was the reply I got, still I,m only a Spacco eh Jock?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:39 pm

So getting back to the Redundancies, I see mr Newell has made a post about how great Brenty is, how come mr Brent hasn't been transparent about the redundancies?

If this had happened under the M7 pasoti would be unleashing the "poodles of war".
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Noseyparker wrote:

You are an absolute disgrace! I simply cannot believe what you have posted, I'm stunned that the mods haven't censored it, if only to protect YOU from being marginalised or even arrested.

There is no place for bigots like you these days. Personally I think the mods should ban you for life to set an example to others

I'm deadly serious too

Way to totally miss the point Nosey.

The one thing this place has got over Exeweb and Pashitty is a base of people that "get it", people that can tell the difference between a bigotted tirade and a targeted piss take.

For the record I think Jock is a bit of a Sweaty Knobber but FFS, Shirley anyone with a couple of functioning brain cells can see this post for what it is ?

Perhaps not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Why thanks LT,love you too!

Was it you or another shitty fan who didn't like Webb's twatter joke which was criticised for making fun of terminally ill kids in an Exeter hospice?

Nosey cnut also says he attends fanfests with punchdrunk and ss68, where the jokes are supposedly topical and hilarious. They won't be exactly PC either, but at the moment it looks as though there is a witch hunt with everyone nodding and trying to point the finger at people even though they do the same thing usually.

All a bit sad really.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Was it you or another shitty fan who didn't like Webb's twatter joke which was criticised for making fun of terminally ill kids in an Exeter hospice?Nosey cnut also says he attends fanfests with punchdrunk and ss68, where the jokes are supposedly topical and hilarious. They won't be exactly PC either, but at the moment it looks as though there is a witch hunt with everyone nodding and trying to point the finger at people even though they do the same thing usually.

All a bit sad really.

That was me Jock not LT. I felt it lacked class, but not surprising given Webb's lack of real education and upbringing. The wanker deleted the tweet, so must have taken advice. Some things should not be commented on by a representative of an organisation or football Club. Had Webb been whacked for the tweet, I would have laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Fair enough. I couldn't remember who posted, but knew they had 7 toes on each foot.

I know what you mean about being a club representative but it was a joke that has been told countless times. He obviously shit himself and deleted it though!

Nosey cnut is just a knob out for trouble, and a hypocrite if he really does attend the fanfests, where the jokes, if you can call them that, are topical and are along the lines of it flooded in camborne and caused a million pounds worth of improvements. Fine if a bit lame, but if one person who died in the recent floods came from camborne then it would offend someone.

All a bit daily mail if you ask me. feckin moaning about the new year quiz because the jokes were a bit sick and it was only just after nine pm. Switch off then you miserable cnuts. The worst thing about that show was it had James Corden on it and described him as a comedian.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:07 pm

I hate James Corden, fore shore.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Was it you or another shitty fan who didn't like Webb's twatter joke which was criticised for making fun of terminally ill kids in an Exeter hospice?

I think Red was more exorcised by it than moi though I did opine that I felt it was out of order for a PAFC official to be making such a joke, v village (c.Tring).

Webb's regurge of a very old joke was amateur hour but to suggest the joke itself makes fun of terminally ill kids is way off the reservation, some people regularly miss the actual point of things in all walks, you can see your new mate Nosey for that although I might suggest your initial rant was always there to be misconstrued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:43 pm

As I am sure you all know, Nosey has taken great offence at Jock's post.

I have just spoken via mobile telephone with Nosey and he is a very pleasant chap. I can confirm that he is not Pork, Rabbit or Baked Bean.

I think almost everyone on this site realises that Jock's post was tongue in cheek and that he meant no offence, but Nosey is genuinely offended by it.

The mods have agreed with me that the posts in question should be split from this thread and moved to the archive. I know a lot of people are suspicious of Nosey (myself included), but having spoken to him I am satisfied that he is genuine with regard to this complaint.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

I have just spoken via mobile telephone with Nosey and he is a very pleasant chap.

Phone call is one thing, in situations like this you really need to look into the eyes.

I think if ol' Nosey is that easily offended then a football club web site is not really the place for for him, the PC brigade have sanitised almost every area of life, please don't let it happen here.

Yesterday up Wicky a couple of middle aged women moved in next to me at half time, now I am an old cnut but I have certain standards, fortunately most of the fellahs stood around me didn't, I watched as the two women became more and more agitated, they didn't move mind, but what the fork, it's a football match. Am I right or am I right ?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Seems a shame, to have done that, it was a superb piece of irony from the sardonic pen of GJ (even if he typed it), but in MODs we trust so we'll go with the flow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Its another of the "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situations.

We certainly don't roll over everytime a complaint/threat comes in, but on this occasion we felt that Nosey had a valid reason personally for a complaint and have
acted on it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:59 pm

Ignore Nosey and he will blend into the background like Sensible lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:15 pm

I have to say that I have no problem with my post being archived or removed come to that, but I am a little surprised that someone got such a hard-on over what was obviously my attempt at humour.

I did explain a little about my experience with disabled people to Frank and Mouldy, and regulars may recall that I have spoken about my in-laws before, one of whom has cerebral palsy, and that my younger brother was disabled and died when I was 18, so I am obviously not just some cnut who thinks watching paralympic swimming is boring because the contestants just seem to bob around in the water for ages not getting anywhere.

I did notice that Nosey Parker didn't mind my nig-nog post, so I now have an image of him being a one-legged BNP activist who hops around slapping Pakis of a weekend.

Edited because you can't really be saying Pakis, so insert ragheads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?   Redundancies Already Made at Argyle? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redundancies Already Made at Argyle?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next