Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.

Go down 
+2
Chemical Ali
Greenskin
6 posters
AuthorMessage

January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. Empty
PostSubject: January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.   January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 7:28 pm

One week away from the January sales and the opening of the transfer market so hopefully (i say this half cut btw as i know he fecking wont) Fletcher has some targets in mind to bring in and has a good idea who needs to go.

Seeing as there is no one where to do the hard work for him at the club now (subject to change of course) Who do you think needs to go and what postitions need to be bought in Janaury to help keep us up?

Taking into account that the whole squad wont be sold in Jan nor will Messi join my picks are A striker who knows how to shot at a target, a midfielder who can win the ball, a creative winger on both sides who can make use of a target man with their crossing and a strong defender.

Feeney is the only one i would drive to his next club happliy, Purse is off in anycase and i can see Baz being sold in Jan so they are my players to go.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.   January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Doubt if there'll be too much action.Argyle haven't got much in the way of saleable assets on the books-Bhas,Berry,Young,possibly PCH and Hourihane,so there isn't much to wheel and deal with.Can't see too many other players being sought after by other clubs either because of age/injury or lack of quality.If Fletcher can shift a couple out for a fee,then maybe Argyle could get a few more decent ones in but that would be the action taken by a normal football club and i would doubt this is the case somehow.Couple of loan signings probably,can't see much else happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.   January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Doubt if there'll be too much action.Argyle haven't got much in the way of saleable assets on the books-Bhas,Berry,Young,possibly PCH and Hourihane,so there isn't much to wheel and deal with.Can't see too many other players being sought after by other clubs either because of age/injury or lack of quality.If Fletcher can shift a couple out for a fee,then maybe Argyle could get a few more decent ones in but that would be the action taken by a normal football club and i would doubt this is the case somehow.Couple of loan signings probably,can't see much else happening.

Having read what you put i am now slightly concerned as i reckon the club will try and offload Berry, Young and Nelson for financial reasons not too sure Hourihane would attract interest at the moment and im not a big fan of the chav if im honest i dont rate him so no one will Wink

I agree any new blood coming in is likely to be on loan.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.   January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:50 am

If the rumours on pasoti are to believed, Tyler Harvey has been offered to a number of clubs- this was posted by the guy who said purse had been transfer listed two weeks before the herald announced it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.   January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:09 pm

We cant afford to sell any of our decent players, we need them all, if we sell them it sends the message to the already dis heartened fan base that we are happy where we are. If we were to offload Chadwick, Feeney and Lowry (who I personally would keep but wtf do I know) we could keep hold of Mosely and maybe get Madjo back (if he is fit to play?) We could surely get rid of another 5 players who don't feature in our squad of 30 odd players?
To kick on we need GOALS, we cant score goals, hence we need a goalscorer. Look at Beatty the other day. larded it around, purse misplaced a pass, bang! Equaliser, he is worth ten of our players because he knows where the net is, who cares if his wages are 4 times what Chadwicks are? He's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.   January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Iggy wrote:
We cant afford to sell any of our decent players, we need them all, if we sell them it sends the message to the already dis heartened fan base that we are happy where we are. If we were to offload Chadwick, Feeney and Lowry (who I personally would keep but wtf do I know) we could keep hold of Mosely and maybe get Madjo back (if he is fit to play?) We could surely get rid of another 5 players who don't feature in our squad of 30 odd players?
To kick on we need GOALS, we cant score goals, hence we need a goalscorer. Look at Beatty the other day. larded it around, purse misplaced a pass, bang! Equaliser, he is worth ten of our players because he knows where the net is, who cares if his wages are 4 times what Chadwicks are? He's worth it.

Probably crap at defending corners though Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.   January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
If the rumours on pasoti are to believed, Tyler Harvey has been offered to a number of clubs- this was posted by the guy who said purse had been transfer listed two weeks before the herald announced it.

That i can believe. the club will flog the silverware for copper coins.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.   January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:30 am

It's Double Avivafest Day ! Deep Joy !

Wonder wot 'yeah yeah, no errrrrrm knowwhatimean', Fletch is finkin this fine day ?

Time for a Where's Webby rousing missive to his people[peeps] ..............

'Ten fousand Argo faaaaaans now at ome in bed, will wish themselves accursed they wuz naaaaaat 'ere, this Boxiiiiiiiiig Daaaaaaay !!!!!!!!!! ' jocolor

ps' James Brent is a very fine businessman and gentleman.......... 'ee gets it'.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.   January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:07 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Brent makes the outclassed and greedy staplewallet look ambitious. The brent lovers still won't get it though - "We needs to sell our best players cos we only came out of adminstration 14 months ago" Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

F*** OFF BRENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.   January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Who knows who will come or go (if anyone) all that is certain is that total incompetence reigns at H.P. So far Brent and Fletcher between them have completely mismanaged the squad, so I have no confidence that they will assemble a squad capable of fighting the relegation battle that looms.
IT LOOKS CRAP IT REALLY IS THAT CRAP AND IT'S P.A.F.C.
cheers affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.   January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Freathy wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Brent makes the outclassed and greedy staplewallet look ambitious. The brent lovers still won't get it though - "We needs to sell our best players cos we only came out of adminstration 14 months ago" Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

F*** OFF BRENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably explains why Harvey is starting today. Give all those interested clubs a good look at him before the window opens.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.   January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:41 pm

There must be a method in Fletchers madness in starting Harvey today - weep I could cry. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.   January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:06 pm

akagreengull wrote:
There must be a method in Fletchers madness in starting Harvey today - weep I could cry. Mad

he scored and by all accounts played well. I would say Fletchers plan of getting him in the shop window worked a treat.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.   January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Shirley keep him him and get rid of Chadders and Feeno, his wage must be less than theirs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.   January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:31 pm

seadog wrote:
Shirley keep him him and get rid of Chadders and Feeno, his wage must be less than theirs?

But the club could get double plus add ons for Harvey then they would dumb and dumber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.   January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out. Empty

Back to top Go down

January Sales what is needed in and whats needs to be booted out.
Page 1 of 1