Tringreen
david_fisher
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:33 pm

GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:
Iggy wrote:
I see this as a problem that ECFC should sort out, maybe the old bill should use some of that camera footage that they are so fond of taking all the feckin time and punish some racists? I get feckin sick of being videoed on my way to, during and after the game but these sorts of things happen all the time and feck all gets done.
The old bill should sort this or auction off their cameras and donate the proceeds of the sale to the Stansfield charity, wankers.
I am good and ready to slag off pasoti when needed but I don't see this as anything to do with them, who knows what racists or paedo's ATD has in its membership?

I kinda agree Iggy, if however ATD did have users that published racist views than I like to think that the mods would relieve them of their use of ATD.

It's debatable though, would it be right to relieve someone of their use of ATD for views expressed outside of ATD? - My gut feeling would be a "Yes", but I'm arguing with myself on this one.

If someone on ATD were proven to be posting racist views or were videoed taking part in racist chanting i'd be voting yes to a ban.

I think it would have to be a YES vote as well.

Basically it's simply down to being a good member of a society and ATD is its own small society where I think most users are repulsed by such behavior.

I'm a humanist ! I'm saved !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Geddon, Brother Tring! lol!

Is there a secret handshake ? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Greenjock wrote:
If you had been named as a racist yourself on Pasoti iggy you might feel a bit different. It's two-faced as feck from their oh so bloody smug mods who have these pricks in their midst.

If you were labeled a paedophile for making Savile jokes but the mods were sat applauding Chas n Dave at the fanfests it would give you an inkling as to how these wankers make me feel.

There maybe racists on ATD who are shy about publicly admitting it then they're cnuts as well and I don't care if that offends anyone.

The whole point is though Jock is that no one on pbay has made a racist statement or did I miss it? Someone on pasoti knows the guy that was singing the songs, do you want the guy that knows them banned?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:31 pm

No I don't want them banned for knowing the scumbags responsible but I would like the holier than thou smug bastards in the Pasoti mod room who have allowed many many racist posts to go unpunished, and who openly admit watching bananaman and Rick week in week out, where gay, paedophile and racist jokes were the norm, to get off their fuckin high horse once in a while instead of falsely accuse me of racism on a forum read by an awful lot of people. Especially when they have a known racist post on Pasoti themselves.

They've always been devious, cowardly two faced cnuts on the whole though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Greenjock wrote:
No I don't want them banned for knowing the scumbags responsible but I would like the holier than thou smug bastards in the Pasoti mod room who have allowed many many racist posts to go unpunished, and who openly admit watching bananaman and Rick week in week out, where gay, paedophile and racist jokes were the norm, to get off their fuckin high horse once in a while instead of falsely accuse me of racism on a forum read by an awful lot of people. Especially when they have a known racist post on Pasoti themselves.

They've always been devious, cowardly two faced cnuts on the whole though.

Play them at their own game and tell us who the known racist is on pasoti Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:11 pm

The majority of Pasoti is just a den of pious, scummy, 2 faced rodents from top to bottom,Tony Hoopers recent rant at ATD pretty much summs them up to a tee.
Its as Greenjock says they'll scream "racist" from the highest tree at anyone or anything........... which if it has been proven to be right i dont have a problem with, however with our friends from Pasoti it is done with the purpose of points scoring, self promotion, and arse licking.
The place is a dirty rotten corrupt stinking nest of vipers.It reflects the absolute joke that PAFC has now become,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:40 am

Good to see that something has been done on Pasoti. If you haven't read the thread today on there, it's worth taking 10 minutes to see what some cretins are still like in 2012.

There is some near the knuckle stuff on ATD with bad language, arguments aplenty and insults hurled at certain other Argyle fans, myself being one of the worst, but the difference I believe is that the people who get stick on here are publicity seeking and love dishing it out, more often than not either anonymously or getting others to do their bidding.

Many of the posters on this site have suffered abuse, ridicule, threats and have even been removed from voluntary roles because of the people that get the stick. What I haven't seen on here at all is any real suggestion of racism, and if anything only condemnation of incidents such as the presence of EDL members in the Argyle crowd and racist chanting.

This banning and reporting of people who were filmed and have admitted making anti-muslim chants by the Pasoti mods tonight is a real step in the right direction and should be applauded.

I would like to think that the ATD mods would take a similar stance if anything like that did happen on here so whatever other differences the two sites have, this is something that they both agree on.

Maybe now a closer watch will be placed on Argyle fans and any more behaviour like this will be punished straight away to send a clear message. There is an increasing amount of racist activity being reported at football so lets be known as a club that won't tolerate it. If anyone hears anything similar from now on hopefully the club will have measures in place to get the culprits.

Pasoti mods have acted on it today, now lets see similar activity by the club who ultimately carry responsibilty for the fans in and around the ground.

I was banned from football for 3 years, but not for a racist offence as was reported on Pasoti by two of the mods, but for nothing more than swearing and being stood up during a game. Something that seems to be permitted if you are under the Forza Verde umbrella in the Devonport End.

If these people that are starting the EDL chants and racist chanting are mingling in the Devonport End with other fans who aren't racist and not joining in then make it easier to point the culprits out without fear of reprisals. Stewards need to be properly trained and measures in place to identify and get rid of the people responsible.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:00 am

anyone idiot could have signed up a 'yellowcoat'.
reading the thread im not sure it is the said 'person of interest' seems to keen to admit everything ie i sung everything i heard. WTF ?

There is LESS racism now at grounds than there ever has been (that doesnt mean it doesnt happen mind), its just more widely reported now via social media (ie youtube) internet press etc.

PASOTI trying to play 'poirot' ? best leave it to the cops to sort out.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:38 am

Anyone else think yellowcoat is Dane being a troll? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Coathypafc on Pasoti

Quote :
They can sing about Alan Nicholls and when Argyle sing about Adam Stansfield the all hell lets lose and people start to moan call for the person to banned, and before people say or ask if I agree with the songs about Stansfield dying no I don't agree with it but it's between two football clubs who have a rivalry, just look at Liverpool and Man Utd. As for the Muslim chants, Islam isn't a religion and for that reson he can't get done racism. If you lot are saying he should get banned for it what happens if people start chanting or singing another song will you want them banned?

Moron of the year.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Coathypafc on Pasoti

Quote :
They can sing about Alan Nicholls and when Argyle sing about Adam Stansfield the all hell lets lose and people start to moan call for the person to banned, and before people say or ask if I agree with the songs about Stansfield dying no I don't agree with it but it's between two football clubs who have a rivalry, just look at Liverpool and Man Utd. As for the Muslim chants, Islam isn't a religion and for that reson he can't get done racism. If you lot are saying he should get banned for it what happens if people start chanting or singing another song will you want them banned?

Moron of the year.

Get his seat in the directors' box ready !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:50 pm

They were singing "you burn a poppy and well burn a mosque down", that's pretty racist. I am all for free speech but little things like this allow the mob to get angry and retaliate, the tit for tat element is so depressing whether it is racist chanting, graffiti or the Israel Palestine conflict. There seems to be more of this in Exeter than Plymouth in my experience, there are an awful lot of EDL slogans around Exeter, maybe I have missed them in Plymouth?
Personally I wouldn't have banned the pricks on pasoti I think letting them trying to defend themselves was making themselves look like wankers anyway. At the end of the day, there has always been idiots at football matches even back in the day with all the violence the massive majority of fans just went for the footy alas the perception of footy fans is that we are all racist thugs. I might not fit into the Brent family experience football first type of fan, I am uncouth I love a bit of banter and a good sing song but looking at some of these idiots makes me feel quite posh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Iggy wrote:
They were singing "you burn a poppy and well burn a mosque down", that's pretty racist. I am all for free speech but little things like this allow the mob to get angry and retaliate, the tit for tat element is so depressing whether it is racist chanting, graffiti or the Israel Palestine conflict. There seems to be more of this in Exeter than Plymouth in my experience, there are an awful lot of EDL slogans around Exeter, maybe I have missed them in Plymouth?
Personally I wouldn't have banned the pricks on pasoti I think letting them trying to defend themselves was making themselves look like wankers anyway. At the end of the day, there has always been idiots at football matches even back in the day with all the violence the massive majority of fans just went for the footy alas the perception of footy fans is that we are all racist thugs. I might not fit into the Brent family experience football first type of fan, I am uncouth I love a bit of banter and a good sing song but looking at some of these idiots makes me feel quite posh. Very Happy

There is a small but vocal EDL presence in Plymouth. Coathypafc is one of them. No place for him on this forum or (since they don't allow known racists) pasoti, I would assume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Coathypafc on Pasoti

Quote :

Moron of the year.

Islam isn't a religion, and nor is Christianity. I know Bob Tianity and Chris is his son. They are related to the Tianity's of Bodmin, the cousins of the O'Lics from Donegal. Cath O'lic was the Irish womens cross country champion in 1995. She married Paddy Church and became Cath O'lic-Church because she wanted to keep part of her maiden name.

Buddhism isn't a religion either. Budd is the son of Mr and Mrs Hism of Croydon who ran the joint barbers/hairdressers Hism n Hers. Budd started up an off-licence called Alcohol Hism. It was a really busy shop until he was struck down with malaria and became a Sick Hism and had to give it all up.

Presbytarianism isn't a religion. Presbyter is a small town on the Scottish border. I worked with a guy called Ian from Presbyter..............
Back to top Go down
coathypafc

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:02 am

First things first, I am not EDL I know a few EDL members and I turned up to the EDL march we had down here and to be honest I wish I didn't because it was a waste of my time. And second thing I am not a racist because I wasn't brought up that way. The replies I have had on my say on the matter goes to show 'some people' can't have their say or freedom of speech
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:24 am

Good of you to give your opinion. I've heard that your twatter feed suggests otherwise and that it is pretty racist and has ties with football hooliganism.

Islam is a religion and inciting racial hatred is an offence. Chanting we'll burn your mosques down is inciting racial hatred.

I guess your defence is that some Muslims have burnt poppies in the past, well some British Christian clergymen are paedophiles, but you can't really go around kicking the shit out of every vicar because some have been exposed as paedophiles. It's pretty much the same thing.

Everyone has different views and it looks like the majority ATD rule is that until you post anything remotely racist then you've done nothing to earn a ban. If your twatter feed is full of racist crap and is supportive of the EDL or BNP or any other racist organisation I'll be pushing for you to get banned from here and if it's that racist I'll be reporting it to the police.

Just so you know where I stand.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:33 am

Greenjock wrote:
Good of you to give your opinion. I've heard that your twatter feed suggests otherwise and that it is pretty racist and has ties with football hooliganism.

Islam is a religion and inciting racial hatred is an offence. Chanting we'll burn your mosques down is inciting racial hatred.

I guess your defence is that some Muslims have burnt poppies in the past, well some British Christian clergymen are paedophiles, but you can't really go around kicking the shit out of every vicar because some have been exposed as paedophiles. It's pretty much the same thing.

Everyone has different views and it looks like the majority ATD rule is that until you post anything remotely racist then you've done nothing to earn a ban. If your twatter feed is full of racist crap and is supportive of the EDL or BNP or any other racist organisation I'll be pushing for you to get banned from here and if it's that racist I'll be reporting it to the police.

Just so you know where I stand.

Why can I not stop looking at your avatar and grinning after reading the last few words ? Merry Christmas Jock !
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:55 pm

bump time !
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:57 am

I hope Jock is enjoying life out of he spotlight but we do miss him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum   Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti don't allow racists on their forum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2