Freathy
Dougie
Sir Francis Drake
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:44 pm

What is the useful idiots feckin obsession with saying "we'll meet again" to Exeter?

Surely it shows just how feckin shite we are right now in the fact we've fallen back down to their level (no offence Grecian chums)

If that feckin plane flies over during the match I hope the pilot crashes and the plane lands square on his fat feckin head. (But the pilot survives)

Feck off.

Ahhhhhhhh that's better.
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:55 pm

The thing is, if we get hammered next week he will pretty much go into meltdown for a few days. He wouldn't dare post on Exeweb, and I doubt he would feel like using one of his many Pasoti aliases either.

BTW, funny how Saracen 10 knows fore shore that the Purse chinning Wotton story is bullshit, at around the same time as PL2 Faced also broke the news that it was a pile of shit Suspect
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Mmmmmmmm......
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:44 am

Where was the insult when they played We'll Meet Again? At the time I just thought it was naff but now it looks like a reasonable statement of fact. Hardly a dig either way. In fact it now looks rather humble on their part because they knew we were going to be relegated but by playing it they acknowledged that they wouldn't be in a higher league than us for long. And so it proved. Only a complete wanker could find something to be upset about.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Dougie

Dougie

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:33 am

I don't think most people are bothered about the rivalry other than bovver boys and ex bovver boys. I can't stand the fact that we have to play them. I'd rather we never ever had to play them again. They should be an insignificance not the biggest match in our season.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:55 am

Those banging on about this "we'll meet again" shit will look very silly when Exeter tear us a new one next week. We haven't got a chance against them. At least getting done by Exeter will stop this pathetic clueless love in that's been evident since yesterday.
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:00 pm

Yea Man wrote:
What is the useful idiots feckin obsession with saying "we'll meet again" to Exeter?

Surely it shows just how feckin shite we are right now in the fact we've fallen back down to their level (no offence Grecian chums)

If that feckin plane flies over during the match I hope the pilot crashes and the plane lands square on his fat feckin head. (But the pilot survives)

Feck off.

Ahhhhhhhh that's better.

No offence taken mate.

We are a League 2 Club, every now and again a League 1 club. The obsession by some about the match on saturday is simply a ruse to draw attention to the skullduggery employed by some of the morally corrupt to represent your Club. In the main I think most of your fans see the obsession as somewhat tinpot and pathetic. The uneducated amongst both sets of fans see it as a way to bring back the "gory days".

Personally, I actually think you could beat us at home. Away we let the home team attack and hit them quick on the break and we can finish. At home, away teams don't attack us in the same way and we are found wanting. Should be an interesting game. However like most 12pm kick offs it is likely to be a bore draw.

For those travelling to the game, I hope you have an enjoyable trip up but obviously not so enjoyable trip home.

To the hooligans on both sides, feck off and get a life. Fight amongst yourselves if you like, but do not bring scarfers, kids or other ordinary fans into your lust to prove you have a bigger dick than someone from a different City.

For those who don't have to rush back, why not visit our Christmas market on Cathedral Green.

Stay safe
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Maybe that Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk that those arselicking creeps on Pasoti and the fanfest worship could fly another plane over SJP.

knob
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Here's another beauty from the useful idiot:

Ian Newell‏@IJN3

Some wise words on here.http://voices.yahoo.com/the-mob-mentality-internet-forums-why-weak-people-5388241.html … Recognise anyone?

Yup, I recgonise you and your silly little gang on Pasoti for a start Laughing
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:39 pm

He's rapidly running out of "real mates".

Does he still honestly think that anyone other than Mrs purse doesn't know what a cnut he is and the things he's got up to online over the years?

Everyone applauds his fundraising efforts but that doesn't excuse the nasty shit he's done over and over again otherwise there would be a defence for what Jimmy Savile's done.

Oh sorry he does still have friends, Chris Webb, who told me he's a mental case, Lee Jameson, daz, wozzer, Tony Hooper and Mr mural jamesy. Add James Brent to that list and you've got the full Christmas card list. That's such a depressing bunch he should be on suicide watch over xmas, especially if his son does his usual gambling away of all his money and end up in a ditch in a puddle of his own puke and piss like previous Christmases.

Reminiscing about his glorious RAF career with the tramps.

Daddy might nor be so keen to bail him out of the shit if he does it again. And that story is courtesy of Tony Hooper. Cheers snooper, I knew you were useful for something lol.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:13 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Does he still honestly think that anyone other than Mrs purse doesn't know what a cnut he is and the things he's got up to online over the years?

Everyone applauds his fundraising efforts but that doesn't excuse the nasty shit he's done over and over again otherwise there would be a defence for what Jimmy Savile's done.

Oh sorry he does still have friends, Chris Webb, who told me he's a mental case, Lee Jameson, daz, wozzer, Tony Hooper and Mr mural jamesy. Add James Brent to that list and you've got the full Christmas card list. That's such a depressing bunch he should be on suicide watch over xmas, especially if his son does his usual gambling away of all his money and end up in a ditch in a puddle of his own puke and piss like previous Christmases.

Daddy might nor be so keen to bail him out of the shit if he does it again. And that story is courtesy of Tony Hooper. Cheers snooper, I knew you were useful for something lol.

And I see "Little Miss Sunshine" is signed on. What a surprise!

Mods... I'd start checking your inbox for the obvious incoming!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Where was the insult when they played We'll Meet Again? At the time I just thought it was naff but now it looks like a reasonable statement of fact. Hardly a dig either way. In fact it now looks rather humble on their part because they knew we were going to be relegated but by playing it they acknowledged that they wouldn't be in a higher league than us for long. And so it proved. Only a complete wanker could find something to be upset about.

I think Red pretty much covers the real world response to the whole thing, of course we hate each other's clubs with a passion, then 99% of us revert to a reality in which the banter remains just that, the Porker never got that, unfortunately for all his bravado and bluster he simply isn't all that bright, he never saw the humour or irony, the Vera was never intended to insult or upset, it was just a bit of banter which enabled the terminally unbright to look even less engaged than normal.

Your crew at the Southend game sank "we'll never play you again", we waited patiently and then took the opportunity, real men would have sucked it up then laughed it off, but that is not the category of individual we are talking about here.

I would echo Red in hoping everyone in or around the game travels in safety and that whatever result transpires people take in good part, if Nikk the Div wants to splash his money around to make himself look a complete cnut again that is fine by me.

"I would just love it if we were to win it" (c. K. Keegle), but I also fear we shall struggle to buy a win at home.
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Rickler wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

It does seem funny how whenever he's mentioned she's signed on within a few minutes.

Probably because guests can't view links so she needs to sign in and spy.

Might change the setting so that only people who have made a certain number of posts can view them Razz
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

It does seem funny how whenever he's mentioned she's signed on within a few minutes.

Might change the setting so that only people who have made a certain number of posts can view them Razz

its him probably nothing sadder than pretending to be your daughter on a message forum lol
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I think Red pretty much covers the real world response to the whole thing, of course we hate each other's clubs with a passion, then 99% of us revert to a reality in which the banter remains just that, the Porker never got that, unfortunately for all his bravado and bluster he simply isn't all that bright, he never saw the humour or irony, the Vera was never intended to insult or upset, it was just a bit of banter which enabled the terminally unbright to look even less engaged than normal.

Your crew at the Southend game sank "we'll never play you again", we waited patiently and then took the opportunity, real men would have sucked it up then laughed it off, but that is not the category of individual we are talking about here.

I would echo Red in hoping everyone in or around the game travels in safety and that whatever result transpires people take in good part, if Nikk the Div wants to splash his money around to make himself look a complete cnut again that is fine by me.

"I would just love it if we were to win it" (c. K. Keegle), but I also fear we shall struggle to buy a win at home.
Fore shore.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

its him probably nothing sadder than pretending to be your daughter on a message forum lol

Then he/she will confirm that Newell junior was the one threatening me via email and not Newell senior pretending to be his own son. Oh and that I'm only stating the truth about wing commander Newell and his history.
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:04 pm

I don't see how anybody who thinks that Argo v shitty isnt a big game is really supporting the right team? I mean what is a big game to you? It's not ever going to be us v manure or chelski in the final of the fa cup so we have to find a reason to raise the bar so to speak. The rivalry adds to the expectation, the atmosphere and the overall enjoyment of the day out. We probably will get stuffed and that will make the next time we beat them all the sweeter and I will love it all the more, if that makes me a boot boy so what? Am I bovvered? Whatchulookinatcnut?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:04 am

Just as a matter of balance Jock, are we now taking the Snooper's word as the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth Question
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:14 am

...so help you IJN?
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:26 am

I think Jock has to be careful believing anything that Hooper the Snooper says. Why would he tell Jock this story about his buddy?

And for what its worth Jock, Mike Newell wasn't threatening you. Old man Newell had printed off a copy of an email you had sent him and he was going to show it to a copper when he was in London for the Barnet game. Unfortunately he left the print out at home and Newell junior and his mates found it when they were pissed up. They decided to have some fun and they were just quoting lines from the film "Taken" to you. As soon as Newell senior found out what was going on he put a stop to it.

An entirely plausible and logical explanation.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:35 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
And for what its worth Jock, Mike Newell wasn't threatening you. Old man Newell had printed off a copy of an email you had sent him and he was going to show it to a copper when he was in London for the Barnet game. Unfortunately he left the print out at home and Newell junior and his mates found it when they were pissed up. They decided to have some fun and they were just quoting lines from the film "Taken" to you. As soon as Newell senior found out what was going on he put a stop to it.

An entirely plausible and logical explanation.

Jeez....

There seems to be a whole Newell 'family' back story on ATD that nobody really knows ...

What goes on with the "Newell's" and ATD Admin that we don't know about?
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:36 am

Ah I see Frank. That sounds entirely plausible now.

I'm not sure it explains the various telephone calls I've been receiving over the last few nights, or rather mornings as it's been between 3 and 4am, from withheld numbers, where the general theme has been shouting greenjock before putting the phone down, but at least I now know that the threats of violence from Mike Newell weren't actually threats at all.

I might return the compliment and phone Newell at the same times and quote some lines from the Godfather.

Hoopers story might be a pile of shit and Mike Newell didn't leave the RAF in disgrace and doesn't drink and gamble himself into some very very awkward situations, and Newell might not have been upset with snooper about photographs of Mrs Newell in a bikini as well.

Anyway let's hope the middle of the night calls stop now at least until Thursday when the 4th test starts because they've been a useful alarm clock for the start of the cricket.

I hope Ian Newell is more careful with other paperwork in his house. You wouldn't want your rogue son knowing exactly what you get up to would you?

I also take it that Mike Newell still lives at home with mummy and daddy then? Thats nice. I find some families are just not close enough these days.
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:48 am

So despite our favourite poster 'leaving' the internet, the threats, lies and bullying continue. I hope the police are being kept up to date, since the chances of this spilling over into real violence seem to be growing daily.
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:36 am

Peggy wrote:
So despite our favourite poster 'leaving' the internet, the threats, lies and bullying continue. I hope the police are being kept up to date, since the chances of this spilling over into real violence seem to be growing daily.

I would not be surprised if Newell's pic (tw@t in the hat) hadn't already been circulated amongst certain elements on the lookout on Saturday. The sins of his past will no doubt catch up with him one day.

Unfortunately I will not be attending the game as I am in Cardiff, shame that. Not surprised Newell is not representing Argyle in his official capacity and has had to slum it with the real fans behind the goal. Not sure he will be any safer amongst real Argyle fans or on a GT Coach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again Empty

Back to top Go down

We'll meet again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next