Dougie
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Heard from Exeter supporting friend that a plane flew over their ground today hauling a banner saying 'we'll meet again - PAFC'

Two thoughts. Someone has too much spare cash and they should worrying about our own situation first. I couldn't give two hoots about Exeter it's too parochial and it's a crying shame that we have ever found ourselves below in the pecking order.

Just need to think who has continually repeated that well meet again mantra and might have access to someone who might fund such an enterprise.
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Brilliant! How many strikers will that buy?
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Pasoti paid for it.Rest easy.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:28 pm

jock what the news yesterday?p.s had a nice day out in town,wore lynx deoderant,shit match though,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Ha brilliant
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:10 pm

oddball wrote:

Have they got any other pointless gestures lined up? Given the enthusiasm for raising money to prevent JB from having to put his hand in his pocket repay the staff quicker, I'd have thought this sort of thing would have been frowned upon?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Utterly pathetic!

Exeter fans will ramming this up our arses when we're expelled from the FL in May for being too shit.
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Freathy wrote:
Utterly pathetic!

Exeter fans will ramming this up our arses when we're expelled from the FL in May for being too shit.

^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:29 pm

oddball wrote:

Must have missed the fundraising for that one over there. Hadn't heard about it until a friend mentioned it.
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Dougie wrote:
oddball wrote:

Must have missed the fundraising for that one over there. Hadn't heard about it until a friend mentioned it.

Bit like the "donation" for the Forza Crappa flag Laughing
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:51 pm

tcm wrote:
jock what the news yesterday?p.s had a nice day out in town,wore lynx deoderant,shit match though,,,,,,

Lynx? feck me Mike I bet the wimmin of Plymouth were dropping at your feet! The news is on another thread. Peggys been kicked off writing a column for the match programme which she also used to do, free of charge. Someone doesn't like ATD and is going to any lengths to make it common knowledge.

Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:21 pm

On the plus side...we are above them as it stands jocolor
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:14 pm

92nd in the league,how the below avarage have fallen,makes want to put a cravat around my knob Razz
Back to top Go down
crickeypafc

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Have to say thats pretty funny
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Would be funny if we wernt so w*nk, yeh we'll see them again in the conferance
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Just think the money wasted on this crass stunt that by all accounts failed as hardly anyone saw it the man who funded this could have paid off a few staff debts.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:03 pm

who ever did this ,hats off to ya,one thing though if it was me i would of done a poo out the window aswell,wraped in a cravat,ATD is turning in to a great big scummers love in,you know who you are,,,,,being nice to scummers is like shagging your mum ,,,stop it you wierdos
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:18 pm

But you are on here as well tcm so that makes you one as well! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:43 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
But you are on here as well tcm so that makes you one as well! Very Happy
hmmm,was directing it at the scummer lovers realy goaty,did you not get that?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:01 am

But we like everyone on here.

Well almost!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:12 am

tcm wrote:
who ever did this ,hats off to ya,one thing though if it was me i would of done a poo out the window aswell,wraped in a cravat,ATD is turning in to a great big scummers love in,you know who you are,,,,,being nice to scummers is like shagging your mum ,,,stop it you wierdos

Are all the old lady's gardens tended now then mike? I bet it's like the fuckin Sahara desert at some of ems eh mike? Been a bit more than a hosepipe ban thats made these one's a bit dusty.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:45 am

jock i think i know what your saying?but sorry i dont share, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:06 am

tcm wrote:

FFS.The majority of posters on this site are indifferent to Exeter City.Definition of indifferent;

"Having or exhibiting a lack of affect, concern, or care."

What that means is that most posters on here are more interested in the long term problems at Argyle rather than engage in sad posturing and rather pathetic tit for tat points scoring with a club who,if Argyle had been managed and directed properly over the years,shouldn't anywhere near the same division as us.Geddit?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:36 am

Greenskin wrote:
tcm wrote:

FFS.The majority of posters on this site are indifferent to Exeter City.Definition of indifferent;

"Having or exhibiting a lack of affect, concern, or care."

What that means is that most posters on here are more interested in the long term problems at Argyle rather than engage in sad posturing and rather pathetic tit for tat points scoring with a club who,if Argyle had been managed and directed properly over the years,shouldn't anywhere near the same division as us.Geddit?

Well done for trying dear boy.

Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:51 am

yeah in your fecking dreams lol! your angry little post says it all,why dont you pop up and have a group hug with em lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again Empty

Back to top Go down

We'll meet again
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next