Rickler
Dougie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:33 pm

There's a big difference between his named being circulated, and him actually going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Why is Jamesy Design getting criticised? He only provided a design he was asked to design. When I next ask for a pasty at Home Park and the lady gives me a pasty, she'll get what for from me.

It's going to be a cash issue - I would expect Purse is the highest wage earner in the dressing room and if he's injured, under-performing and is being suspended for matches he should be playing in, it simply creates tension within those who are not paid the same amount. It happens in the workplace and Plymouth Argyle, for those players, is a work place.

There's nothing actually wrong with this and it makes sense - if someone is costing you a large amount of money and isn't performing, you will try, within the law, to end their contract. That's what's happening here isn't it?

I would have preferred it if the FANS had a say as to who goes on these walls and not just chris webb and his mates. Also FV wasn't the focus point of them. The actual designs themselves look very cheap to be honest.

As for Purse everyone knows i dont have the highest opinion of that little gobshite and i am quite glad he is going but we will be lucky to get rid of him for a fee. However i am concerned that he wont be the only one going and we will see some of our good players sold much like in previous years.

6ft 3", 12st 8 lbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:43 pm

I'm not sure if anyone else has picked up on this, from Babararaetcetc's analysis of our plight on 'The Two Unfortunates' blog:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Salary Cost Management Protocol (SCMP) is based partially on projected turnover and reassessed at stages throughout the season. Clubs work to a % SCMP turnover based on gate income, central distributions and commercial revenue..... A transfer embargo is placed at the point The League is aware a club is in breach of SCMP. All League Two clubs are subject to the same regulation.

I wonder if falling gates are putting us into an embargo position? That would be the cherry on the cake, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:03 pm

hairy j wrote:
Why is Jamesy Design getting criticised? He only provided a design he was asked to design. When I next ask for a pasty at Home Park and the lady gives me a pasty, she'll get what for from me.

It's going to be a cash issue - I would expect Purse is the highest wage earner in the dressing room and if he's injured, under-performing and is being suspended for matches he should be playing in, it simply creates tension within those who are not paid the same amount. It happens in the workplace and Plymouth Argyle, for those players, is a work place.

There's nothing actually wrong with this and it makes sense - if someone is costing you a large amount of money and isn't performing, you will try, within the law, to end their contract. That's what's happening here isn't it?

Yeah why should Jamesy come in for so much stick? Maybe it's something to do with the fact he designed the ADT site Hairy. Called me a junkie benefit scrounger, Peggy a whore and a slag amongst others, and a photo of a swimming pig was shown as Tring's wife. There was loads more but that's the long and short of it.

So if you don't mind I'll go back to calling the cowardly wanker a scumbag and you go back to pretending to be in the army up in your bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:08 pm

I only asked. Don't get sand in your vagina Jock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:10 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
I'm not sure if anyone else has picked up on this, from Babararaetcetc's analysis of our plight on 'The Two Unfortunates' blog:

Quote :
Salary Cost Management Protocol (SCMP) is based partially on projected turnover and reassessed at stages throughout the season. Clubs work to a % SCMP turnover based on gate income, central distributions and commercial revenue..... A transfer embargo is placed at the point The League is aware a club is in breach of SCMP. All League Two clubs are subject to the same regulation.

I wonder if falling gates are putting us into an embargo position? That would be the cherry on the cake, wouldn't it?

We were better off in admin.

Last edited by GOB on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:11 pm

hairy j wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
hairy j wrote:

I would have preferred it if the FANS had a say as to who goes on these walls and not just chris webb and his mates. Also FV wasn't the focus point of them. The actual designs themselves look very cheap to be honest.

As for Purse everyone knows i dont have the highest opinion of that little gobshite and i am quite glad he is going but we will be lucky to get rid of him for a fee. However i am concerned that he wont be the only one going and we will see some of our good players sold much like in previous years.

6ft 3", 12st 8 lbs.

Inside leg?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
hairy j wrote:

6ft 3", 12st 8 lbs.

Inside leg?

When his foot is inserted up Angry of Mayfair's arse, about 12 inches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:16 pm

What did you think? We were all art critics?

His friends list is Nool, Webb, Dane Bunney and Daz. I expect to hear about about a failed suicide bid anyday now where the unfortunate low-life tried eating enough magic markers to poison himself and was found slumped in a bedsit covered in glitter and gold stars with a prittstick protruding from each nostril.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:17 pm

I think Jamesy probably uses Indesign or Quark express Jock. Things have moved on since the 1970s.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:20 pm

hairy j wrote:
I think Jamesy probably uses Indesign or Quark express Jock. Things have moved on since the 1970s.

I think he uses his right hand too much myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:16 pm

hairy j wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
hairy j wrote:

6ft 3", 12st 8 lbs.

Lets face it, there's no way any sort of sizeable Purse should be conntected with Argyle these days

But on a sadly more serious note, this "respected Banker" has been owner of the club for over a year and is trying to offload the Club Captain to save six months wages? How much will that save? And is the club in such a dire financial situation as this seems to indicate?

Sad to say, I sense another spell in Administration looming.

PS Does this mean that Brent's valuation of the Club for the PASB is "slightly" adrift?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:17 pm

hairy j wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
hairy j wrote:

6ft 3", 12st 8 lbs.

and im 6 ft 5 16st

i win Razz
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Purse confirms listing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Durrel Berry's twatter

scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Durrel Berry's twatter

scratch

What a thick tw@t..
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:54 pm

A complete w@nker!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:34 am

Do you really think I'd be that bothered to right stuff about people I don't know?? I don't think so, yes I do the artsy fartsy stuff am mates with one of the more legendary personal at the club and a proud part of the London branch supporters where I spend half my week! Ok may of been misguided for a certain thing but don't appreciate being called a see you next Tuesday!!! Why the feck mr attitude horihane was captain beyond me!!? And why can no one score a penalty!??
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:14 am

So that is admission that you did 'design' the adt website Mr jamesy? (as stated by Mr Newell).

You probably aren't aware but its just one of a number of attacks on the posters of this website from one of "the more legendary personal (sic) at the club".

If the spoof website YOU designed calls people layabout Junkies, I'm sure you can see why they have anger towards you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:23 am

I didn't design anything, anyone can set up a forum motion site even Jock with his foul mouth Wink please delete my profile on here as I can't be bothered reading this anymore! Now where are my crayons!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:22 am

The founder of the despicable ADT site used your email address to set up the whole thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:36 am

Guest wrote:
Do you really think I'd be that bothered to right stuff about people I don't know?? I don't think so, yes I do the artsy fartsy stuff am mates with one of the more legendary personal at the club and a proud part of the London branch supporters where I spend half my week! Ok may of been misguided for a certain thing but don't appreciate being called a see you next Tuesday!!! Why the feck mr attitude horihane was captain beyond me!!? And why can no one score a penalty!??

I can confirm that with this level of grammar and spelling, that Jamesy is a graphic designer.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:44 am

Coz yew r awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:46 am

GOB wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

Quote :

We were better off in admin.

Only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:24 am

Guest wrote:
I didn't design anything, anyone can set up a forum motion site even Jock with his foul mouth Wink please delete my profile on here as I can't be bothered reading this anymore! Now where are my crayons!

cheers cheers cheers

Just one small point though, Falmouth doesn't belong to me, it's a town in Cornwall.

I did forget that the prick also has Jameson as a friend as well as the other tossers. No wonder he draws with crayons. He probably rocks back and forth and is only allowed plastic cutlery.

I also notice that there is no apology for the shitty stuff posted about decent people like Peggy, but once again it's always someone else's fault with you lot. I'll take it to mean you did it on Nool's orders, but it's not something I would go bragging about to prosepctive customers in future, one of which is a prominent poster on here lol! cost you a nice little job that did Jamesy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Purse Transfer Listed
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next