Chemical Ali
seadog
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete1886

Pete1886

Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Same sex marriages, science, swearing (especially cnut), nudity, Led Zeppelin, Irish travellers, Diwali, Elvis Presley's provocative dancing, any activity other than churching on a Sunday, the truth about Catholic priests and choirboys, Roy Chubby Brown, Michael Jackson shamone mother fucker, his female next door neighbour's panties on display on the washing line, men with earrings, tattoos, sex for anything other than procreating, Eddie Izzard, Lily Savage, fireworks, pitbull terriers, pay on the day scum supporters, women priests, valentines day, Elton John, make up, short skirts, KFC, lager, wind farms, pop music, rock music, R n B, immigrants, nightclubs, Anne Summers shops, motorbikes, The Graham Norton Show, single mothers, drugs, jeans, fizzy pop, hair dye, buskers, big issue sellers, mobile phones, unsolicited phone calls, Halloween, bookmakers shops, motorways, personal stereos on trains, door to door salesmen, Channel 4, Radio 1, Amsterdam, speeding, music festivals, Freddie Mercury, The Jeremy Kyle Show, video games, Damian Hirst, Amy Winehouse, The Sun, 20/20 cricket, Blackpool, Newquay, smoking, chewing gum, X-Factor, Julian Clary, Amusement arcades, Funfairs, Alton Towers, Teabags, Tea in a mug, microwave ovens and 50 Shades of Grey.

That looks like your CV Jock lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Pete1886 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Same sex marriages, science, swearing (especially cnut), nudity, Led Zeppelin, Irish travellers, Diwali, Elvis Presley's provocative dancing, any activity other than churching on a Sunday, the truth about Catholic priests and choirboys, Roy Chubby Brown, Michael Jackson shamone mother fucker, his female next door neighbour's panties on display on the washing line, men with earrings, tattoos, sex for anything other than procreating, Eddie Izzard, Lily Savage, fireworks, pitbull terriers, pay on the day scum supporters, women priests, valentines day, Elton John, make up, short skirts, KFC, lager, wind farms, pop music, rock music, R n B, immigrants, nightclubs, Anne Summers shops, motorbikes, The Graham Norton Show, single mothers, drugs, jeans, fizzy pop, hair dye, buskers, big issue sellers, mobile phones, unsolicited phone calls, Halloween, bookmakers shops, motorways, personal stereos on trains, door to door salesmen, Channel 4, Radio 1, Amsterdam, speeding, music festivals, Freddie Mercury, The Jeremy Kyle Show, video games, Damian Hirst, Amy Winehouse, The Sun, 20/20 cricket, Blackpool, Newquay, smoking, chewing gum, X-Factor, Julian Clary, Amusement arcades, Funfairs, Alton Towers, Teabags, Tea in a mug, microwave ovens and 50 Shades of Grey.

That looks like your CV Jock lol!

I just wrote down my hobbies Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Back on topic (I'm used to mysoginism after all these years):

The truth.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Hairy will forgive many things. But the diabolical liberty Chingers takes by brazenly flaunting his LG television ownership, is just a bridge too far...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Panis(onic) envy is very sad.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:04 pm

If Hairy turned out to be my brother I wouldn't be at all surprised.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:00 pm

Chingers wrote:
If Hairy turned out to be my brother I wouldn't be at all surprised.

If you were my brother, I'd have eaten you in the nest.

Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 Come%20-at-me-bro-chewbacca-1297646474y
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:48 am

Peggy wrote:
Back on topic (I'm used to mysoginism after all these years):

The truth.

We will have no talk of sexual practices here young lady, this is just the kind of thing that TC, TH or TCP gets so hot about!
Burn the witch!
lol!
It reminds me of the time when the Guardian was having its outing paedo's campaign and a paediatrician in Princetown had a baying mob outside his house!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:10 am

Paulsgrove.

But yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:30 am

I have been to Paulsgrove it's definitely a place to travel from not to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:09 pm

It happened in Princetown across the road from my parents house, I saw it with my own eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:57 pm

I think it happened in loads of places - I seem to remember an incident in Wales, too.

I very much doubt it was the Grauniad running the campaign, though. The kind of people who'd attack a paediatrician's house are highly unlikely to read it.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Is there any truth in the rumour that TCM is a proof reader for the Grauniad
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:16 pm

lol! could do with a bit more work though,,,stonework brickwork/block rendering,plastering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Peggy wrote:
I think it happened in loads of places - I seem to remember an incident in Wales, too.

I very much doubt it was the Grauniad running the campaign, though. The kind of people who'd attack a paediatrician's house are highly unlikely to read it.

I'm typing through a fog of co-coda mol, it was almost certainly the Mail, do we have spitting mocon thingy?
And back on thread I think that TCM would probably annoy him a lot, another good one would be phoning him at 4 in the morning or smearing dogshit on his car.
All the above comments are the work of prescription drugs and as not tweeted to lord --------- are probably not illegal.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:14 pm

In common with many 'look at me' types, the thing that would most offend him would be to be ignored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Strawberry cheesecake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things that could offend Tony Hooper
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2