HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rugger - Autumn Internationals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Rugger - Autumn Internationals Empty
PostSubject: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Start tomorrow.

Got ticket to England - Australia next week.

I like rugby.

I particularly like it when Argyle/football becomes so utterly enervating.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Start tomorrow.

I like rugby.

Youuuuum naaaaat a praaaaaapper faaaan !

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Start tomorrow.

I like rugby.

Your lucky Mock i tried to get tickets to that game but told they have sold out Sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:56 am

Will be interesting to see how close we are to the Aussies always a good test.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:05 am

Fiji today.

Ought to be a decent sized margin with England pulling away after the hour, but the important thing is to win and not pick up any injuries ahead of the bigger tests to come.

Fancy Argentina to pip Wales, France to do the Ozzies and the Saffers to biff the Irish. Scotland have no chance vs NZ tomorrow unless it is pissing it down and they serve some very dodgy prawns in the NZ hotel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:12 am

All over the country today in rugby clubs there will be goliaths of men with shaved heads wearing blazers, shitting in each others pint glasses and setting fire to their own farts in some strange ritual only rugby players would understand.

Singing jolly songs of bestiality and tampon eating while consuming a minimum of 12 pints and 10 shorts, first one to refuse a drink gets the others cocks rubbed in his face and then has to drink the pint with faeces in it.

Come Monday they're all back on duty at the police station or donning wigs in the courtroom. Arresting and trying the unfortunate pillocks who "looked at them disrespectfully" on Saturday night.

Funny old game rugby.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Biffed Fiji about, as expected.

Wales got a bit thumped by the Argies - awful result for them. Oh well.

Ireland 12-3 up at halftime, but no points since and SA will fancy themselves closing out the final 5 minutes now leading 12-16.

Can't fookin wait fer Eng-Aus next week! Gonna drink a pint of me own faecal matter and sing plenty of songs about bestiality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:59 am

I am deffo having a wank on a cream cracker next Saturday, the last one to down their pint of beer/fecal matter has to eat that.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:32 am

I reckon you should post that over at HQ Pyongyang, just to see how many seconds it lasts... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:56 am

As someone who's played rugby since I was a child, I can confirm that I have never

A) Jerked off onto any form of baked goods

B) Defecated into a glass -pint or otherwise

C) Rubbed my appendage in another man's face; nor had anyone else's appendage rubbed in my face.

D) Set fire to my own, or anyone else's farts.

The closest I've come to anything like that was when I played in a match which had to be stopped when the prop forward playing opposite me let out a feral scream during a scrum, because his shorts had caught fire. He'd stored a packet of 10 Bensons in one pocket and a box of Swan Vestas in the other, for his half-time fag. The friction of the scrum ingnited the matches, which then set his shorts ablaze. It was, on reflection quite a painful experience for the chap; it wasn't his injuries that caused the game to be held up though. At least six of us were laughing so hard that we took several minutes to regain our composure and re-set the scrum.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:22 am

Used to spend a half hour before the game removing cow pats and sheep droppings.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Playing football yesterday, the ball rolled through some dogshit, it went into the air and then one of our players headed it and got it all over his forehead. The game was held up while most of us creased ourselves and he used one of the oppositions' subs jumpers to wipe it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
As someone who's played rugby since I was a child, I can confirm that I have never

A) Jerked off onto any form of baked goods

B) Defecated into a glass -pint or otherwise

C) Rubbed my appendage in another man's face; nor had anyone else's appendage rubbed in my face.

D) Set fire to my own, or anyone else's farts.

The closest I've come to anything like that was when I played in a match which had to be stopped when the prop forward playing opposite me let out a feral scream during a scrum, because his shorts had caught fire. He'd stored a packet of 10 Bensons in one pocket and a box of Swan Vestas in the other, for his half-time fag. The friction of the scrum ingnited the matches, which then set his shorts ablaze. It was, on reflection quite a painful experience for the chap; it wasn't his injuries that caused the game to be held up though. At least six of us were laughing so hard that we took several minutes to regain our composure and re-set the scrum.

Youm not a praaper man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Mock where is your brief Synopsis you went didnt you?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:15 am

Yup.

Went.

Got drunk.

Rugby was disappointing, no spark and Thomas Waldrom. No biff up front, unconvinced by Marler as prop, the sooner Corbisiero returns the better. Should have kicked the points, Wilko wouldn't have turned them down.

Dry humped a 10 in the pub afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:16 am

That's a girl who is ranked 10/10, not a flyhalf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:55 am

True what you say about Wilko, we had three penalties when it was 14 20 and we de coded to kick for the corner, fine if it was that score with three minutes to go but with 20 on the clock a big let down IMO.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Yup, get in range. I thought that although he otherwise performed well Flood should have taken control there.

Some big changes mooted for the SAF game. A very different challenge, hopefully Corbisiero is back to give the front row some grunt, and we need a bit more nastiness and grit in the rest of the pack too so I'd be tempted by Launchbury in the second row.

Barritt needs dropping and I'm scared we'll see Farrell back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:21 pm

True what you say about he nastiness, we don't seem to want it as much as the Southern Hem. Teams, my Aussie mate would be a right snidely tw@t for a week if they lost at the rugby, we well look for the positives. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:02 pm

Yeah, I don't mean an eye-gouger or anything, I just mean a bit of snide play around the rucks and the dirty work done dirtily. The SH teams are quick to slow the ball down, compete and steal, ruck anyone on the wrong side, etc. If they're losing they just do it worse!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:28 am

My brother in law played in NZ, South Africa and France semi pro and he said that all aspects were at a higher level in the southern hem.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:22 am

Can't argue with that. 5 World Cups to 1 for the SH over the North.

And if you look at some of the all-time great players England had when they scraped a few victories against our antipodean cousins 9 years ago (to the day, almost to the hour), then you can see why the current bunch aren't anywhere near that level.

Robinson, Wilko in his prime, Johnson, Dallaglio, Greenwood. I'm sure there are others who would make an all-time England XV
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Not an autumn international but went to watch Gloucester play Sale on Saturday.

Stood in the famous (in the rugby world but I'd never heard of it) Shed. Points of note. It was great to stand. It was great to drink pitch side. The banter was barbed and humorous helped by the fact that Sale are coach by the ex Gloucester coach who jumped ship and Welsh international Andy Powell*. Interesting mix of young, old, male female without diluting atmosphere. Zara Phillips was there and she really really looks like a horse. It wasn't the upper class rigger bugger affair I was expecting. No police bar a few community offices to deal with traffic. I wasn't frisked. About 4 stewards for the whole of the Shed which runs the whole of one side of the ground. More away fans than I would have expected. Altogether enjoyable and I would go to a game again if I was at a loose end.

Quote :
Golf buggy incident
Powell was arrested "for taking and driving away a golf buggy" a few hours after the Welsh team's last-minute victory over Scotland in their 2010 Six Nations match. He was arrested near Junction 33 on the M4 motorway at 0600 GMT 14 February 2010.[12][13] The following day, for behaviour "contrary to the squad's code of conduct", he was removed from Wales' 35-man training squad for the Six Nations 2010, and played no further part in the tournament.[14] He was later given a 15 month driving ban and fined after admitting the offence at Cardiff Magistrates court.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Dougie wrote:
Not an autumn international but went to watch Gloucester play Sale on Saturday.

Stood in the famous (in the rugby world but I'd never heard of it) Shed. Points of note. It was great to stand. It was great to drink pitch side. The banter was barbed and humorous helped by the fact that Sale are coach by the ex Gloucester coach who jumped ship and Welsh international Andy Powell*. Interesting mix of young, old, male female without diluting atmosphere. Zara Phillips was there and she really really looks like a horse. It wasn't the upper class rigger bugger affair I was expecting. No police bar a few community offices to deal with traffic. I wasn't frisked. About 4 stewards for the whole of the Shed which runs the whole of one side of the ground. More away fans than I would have expected. Altogether enjoyable and I would go to a game again if I was at a loose end.

Quote :
Golf buggy incident
Powell was arrested "for taking and driving away a golf buggy" a few hours after the Welsh team's last-minute victory over Scotland in their 2010 Six Nations match. He was arrested near Junction 33 on the M4 motorway at 0600 GMT 14 February 2010.[12][13] The following day, for behaviour "contrary to the squad's code of conduct", he was removed from Wales' 35-man training squad for the Six Nations 2010, and played no further part in the tournament.[14] He was later given a 15 month driving ban and fined after admitting the offence at Cardiff Magistrates court.

Wot....... no buckets, no flags n nerds, no dave banana.................. how do they cope ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rugger - Autumn Internationals   Rugger - Autumn Internationals Empty

Back to top Go down

Rugger - Autumn Internationals
Page 1 of 1