Freathy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:59 am

question is though what isnt good enough for plymouth argyle though?

the last 4 years in standards of play have been totally abysmal & NOTHING is seen as 'too bad' for plymouth argyle and that is the problem.

one query though some players and the management are still owed money from admin period - surely it was massively in THEIR interest to WIN this game to get their money back sooner.

what a bunch of dumb asses.

a total disaster.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:08 am

So he's not a tactical genius then?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:11 am

greengenes wrote:
OUT

lol! Listen to Tringy !!!!!!!!

How anyone couldn't see that poor old Fletch just hasn't 'got it' is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:24 am

But if you look on the farm there are quite a few who STILL think he's the man for the job. The only ones who could now possibly think that are Exeter fans or the insane.

The bloke is not and never will be a manager. He's shit. He's crap. He's useless. He's f***ing rubbish. But he's cheap and therefore the non-investing banker and his goons also still think he's the man for the job.

It's blue
It's square
We're going down there...
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:25 am

Fletch speaks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:29 am

STFU fletcher! No-one apart from a few headbangers on pasoti is the slightest bit interested in anything you have to say. Ya shit! Get out of my club you useless waste of fresh air!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:39 am

Dougie wrote:
Fletch speaks

Not going to listen , heard it all before. Pre match interview was full of 'hopefully'.............. what a joke of a manager. Can't the Frenchman talk better ?

Errrrrrrrrrrrrm yeah,no, knowhatimean .
Back to top Go down

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:54 am

Tringreen wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Fletch speaks

Not going to listen , heard it all before. Pre match interview was full of 'hopefully'.............. what a joke of a manager. Can't the Frenchman talk better ?

Errrrrrrrrrrrrm yeah,no, knowhatimean .

Words fail me. He's sidestepping his own incompetence and blaming the result on the referee CORRECTLY applying the rules of the game. Never mind the fact we created diddly shit and were played off the park by a bunch of semi-pro's.
Back to top Go down

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:01 am

Apart from Berry and Baz I do not think that any of the other players on show looked like they were good enough to play league football. Yes, there is the odd flash of potential but that is not sufficient for a league footballer. That is why we lost Fletcher. Wake up and feck off. You stink of failure.
Back to top Go down

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:57 am

He actually does say "They worked their socks off" Mad

Gurrieri was immense apparently? Just outshone by a one-armed butcher with a broken toe!
Back to top Go down

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:44 pm

This is the team talk he should have given...

What a man. Warnock's team talk starts at 55 seconds in.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Nick Wall wrote:

The errrrrrms yeahs and y'knows are missing Rolling Eyes

Warnock might not be everyone's cup of tea but he knows how to inspire, how to give individuals simple instructions, how to work to a plan.
Back to top Go down

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Nick Wall wrote:

That's what I would like to know Fletcher is doing. Shaming the feckin players for having no passion or fight. Don't suppose anyone knows what game that was and how it ended up?
Back to top Go down

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Notts County ?
Back to top Go down

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:15 pm

TBF I think that Fletch is trying real hard at bringing a nice lustre to the turds that he's signed.
Back to top Go down

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Iggy wrote:
TBF I think that Fletch is trying real hard at bringing a nice lustre to the turds that he's signed.

I've not witnessed him trying real hard. If you're winning and making great tactical decisions then it's OK to look cool on the touchline not showing too much emotion, like Guardiola or AVB, but if you're losing consistently I would like to see him getting angry now and agian.

I would love it, absolutely love it, a la Keegan, to see him giving an interview where he was fuming with the players. We're 18th in League 2, having never been higher than 15th in his time as manager, been knocked out of the FA Cup for the second year in a row by non-league clubs, after some tw@t has gotten themselves sent off.

Where this turning the corner is evident, or the improvement that some appear to be able to see is, I really don't know scratch

And these gutted players last night are tweeting about sodding X-Factor?

For the third time I absofuckinglutely despair.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:50 pm

If we lose all of November's games [which is a high possibility/and or certainty ?],he will have to go and pronto.

I could not stomach another relegation dog-fight/battle again.

Brent has seriously got to sit down with Fletcher and tell him in no uncertain terms to improve things on the pitch or else he will be receiving his P:45 in the post.

Those three wins on the trot seem a very distant memory now [false hopes raised],and with some very tough fixtures to come this November,Fletcher needs to be told the truth from Brent asap. Enough is enough now,it is time for Brent to get tough with the stick and leave the carrot locked away for the time being..

Yesterday was dreadful in every sense of the word,and i feel so sorry for those that made the trip to Dorchester.

I am still debating whether to go on Wednesday night,as i expect others are too. I can see a crowd of less than 6,000 tbh,and who can blame those that don't bother going..

Last edited by VillageGreen on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Look guys, I have nothing against Fletcher as a human being but anyone who can't see he's a dullard must be one themselves....... shirley ?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:58 pm

This was posted on PASOTI STASI :-

Plymouth Argyle owner James Brent has backed manager Carl Fletcher after the club's shock FA Cup loss against non-league Dorchester Town.
Argyle, who played for 82 minutes with 10 men, lost 1-0 at the Avenue to go six seasons without an FA Cup victory.

"We've had absolutely no discussions," Brent said when asked by BBC Devon if he had considered changing manager.

"We've said we'll back Carl to achieve success and that is very much the plan we're following."

"The reaction to losing is typically to look at changing the management set-up and I've got no doubt some fans will be looking for a change," Brent said.

"But I get many more people writing to me saying 'don't blink and give in to others who are hankering for a change in the management team, we have a great manager who will go far and please support him'.

"I think I get more criticism for the short nature of Carl's contract than for the fact that he's on a contract."

So there we have it in black and white Mad Crying or Very sad Mad

Last edited by VillageGreen on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:01 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

Plymouth Argyle owner James Brent has backed manager Carl Fletcher after the club's shock FA Cup loss against non-league Dorchester Town.
Argyle, who played for 82 minutes with 10 men, lost 1-0 at the Avenue to go six seasons without an FA Cup victory.

"We've had absolutely no discussions," Brent said when asked by BBC Devon if he had considered changing manager.

"We've said we'll back Carl to achieve success and that is very much the plan we're following."

"The reaction to losing is typically to look at changing the management set-up and I've got no doubt some fans will be looking for a change," Brent said.

"But I get many more people writing to me saying 'don't blink and give in to others who are hankering for a change in the management team, we have a great manager who will go far and please support him'.

"I think I get more criticism for the short nature of Carl's contract than for the fact that he's on a contract."

Guess who he's listening to.................. the chuckle brothers ffs !
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:27 pm

And when the time comes, as it surely must, they'll be the feckers claiming the credit for telling their friend James that it was time to act. God help us.
Back to top Go down

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:31 pm

"I get far more people writing to me saying don't blink and give in to others who are hankering for a change in the management team, we have a great manager who will go far and please support him"

Yours sincerely,

Farl Clethcer
Wis Crebb
Nan Iewell
Mrs F J Fletcher
Back to top Go down

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Deepthroat comes out to play again but this time writing to Brent.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Greenjock wrote:
"I get far more people writing to me saying don't blink and give in to others who are hankering for a change in the management team, we have a great manager who will go far and please support him"

Yours sincerely,

Farl Clethcer
Wis Crebb
Nan Iewell
Mrs F J Fletcher

lol!
Back to top Go down

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:37 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

Bollocks. Total Bollocks.

Any football fan with half a brain could see that Fletcher was not up to the job when he was appointed. If any of our rivals had appointed a 31 year old player as their manager when they were bottom of the league and in administration we would have pissed ourselves laughing. Despite claiming he is an "outstanding individual" we are yet to see any of that translated into success on the football pitch. He has no contacts in the game, no tactical knowledge, awful communication skills and appears totally out of his depth. Despite being a "great captain and leader" he led us to successive relegations.

This is not a knee jerk reaction because we lost last night - Fletcher was never good enough in the first place. Go and learn your trade somewhere else and become a manager when you are a grown up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fletch  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletch    Fletch  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletch
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next