HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paul Roberts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:57 am

Quote :
Paul Roberts on Pasoti wrote: "This is the crux of the matter for me. There is so much mud slinging that it has become easier and probably safer to just not believe anyone. What a sad state of affairs to find ourselves in after the way the Green Army mobilised so impressively just a few short months ago.

Everyone involved - no matter how resolute their protestations of innocence - must hold their hands up and admit that they've actively contributed to the huge shitheap that has formed at the bottom of the garden. Because until that happens, until people stop pedaling the 'he started it' defence, we're just going to keep going around and around in interminable, tiresome circles.

So come on, spare us the juvenile 'It wasn't me, it was him' bullcrap, it's time for some mea culpa. If you've had a role in this then own up, take your medicine and let's all move on.

People are sick of it. When Steve GoS wades into a debate you know things must be bad!"

This guy has it spot on but hardly any lessons are being learnt, there's something going for nothing and a few want a slice of it at no matter what cost and at no matter what the price is paid by others.

Will all come clean? - Not a chance!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:04 am

I think the problem is different people will want different things settled.

The top two for me are the whole Deepthroat affair and Peggy's programme pull.

And we can see from the latter how difficult things become. In one PM Chris Webb can claim to have nothing to do with it and yet intervened with the club to point out that Peggy's position was untenable. His entrenched view confirmed on his farewell to Pasoti missive. For him thats the end of the matter and his simple point of view is that he did nothing wrong.

Back to top Go down

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:32 am

Yes you're right Dougie, such is the depth of their involvement in a huge amount of deception.

Not an easy one.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:32 am

p.s.

From The President's Flounce

Quote :
the Pasoti mods now have copies of my PM exchanges with Peggy so the facts are well established there

What are the Pasoti mods going to do with the PMs and how are the facts established if no one else can see the exchange?

Again how can there be any movement when one of the principles has placed a large non negotiable full stop to this particular episode.
Back to top Go down

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:36 am

He obviously has trust in the pasoti mods, not many do.

Somehow he seems to think this clears in him in some way, a sort of "I'm coming clean" way, when in fact all he has done is pass 'something' onto people that have been involved in the things that the Argyle world is shouting about.

He'll have to do better than that.
Back to top Go down

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:39 am

Since it was, apparently, OK for the president to share these 'private' messages, I've published one of the four PMs we exchanged - it's down on the Site Section.

I'm happy to publish the others, but they don't add a lot.

(And if I do publish them, I'll crop them first so I don't repeat the mistake of letting the world see all the rubbish I keep up the top of my screen. Most of which is dedicated to earning nectar points innit.)

Paul Roberts is a good bloke, as is Steve from GOS, who's also commented. With wise heads like theirs speaking up, the end has to be nigh.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:48 am

Peggy wrote:
Since it was, apparently, OK for the president to share these 'private' messages, I've published one of the four PMs we exchanged - it's down on the Site Section.

I'm happy to publish the others, but they don't add a lot.

(And if I do publish them, I'll crop them first so I don't repeat the mistake of letting the world see all the rubbish I keep up the top of my screen. Most of which is dedicated to earning nectar points innit.)

Paul Roberts is a good bloke, as is Steve from GOS, who's also commented. With wise heads like theirs speaking up, the end has to be nigh.

Is this the same Paul Roberts that wrote the Shilton book? Good read that was
Back to top Go down

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:50 am

Yes, it is.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:53 am

Peggy,

As a budding IT techie and someone who saw your screenshots yesterday..

You need to update your internet browser and get rid of all of those search bars! They affect performance no end Smile Very Happy

PP

Edit - On a serious note.. The browser you are using IS outdate and you are opening yourself up to all sorts of attacks. I think I remember you posting you've started receiving a lot more junk mail than normal? May have been you. Anyway, your browser could be one of the reasons. Google Chrome ftw.

Last edited by pilgrim_pete on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:53 am

The club has parallels with the Arab Spring these days.

The struggle by Webb, Newell and their Deepthroating / Windsor Boys to hold onto deemed power and influence, knows no bounds. Get rid of them and another set of wannabes will grab the reins. The sad thing is that they are all small minded , parochial footsoldiers, unfit for leadership roles. No class, no vision.

The club needs an owner with some interest in football and some walleted directors. It remains the biggest underachieving city club in the land but moderate investment, a good manager and a bit of luck would soon see us on a roll again and the crowds would double and treble in the Championship.I believe people like that are still out there. The administrators and the whole Ridsdale/Heaney/old board preconceived shambles led to Brent offering silly hats n titles and the deal was done.

Look how far we've come Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:32 pm

just out of interest GOB,,where does all that hate come from,have you had a fall out in real life with chriss webb?i meen everyone falls out now and again but your ocd concering this matter is border line hate????????,,,and make you look like a obsesive cock,,, Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Wouldn't you prefer to talk about footy? lol!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:36 pm

i would,,, Very Happy just a bit concernd for your mental health,,
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:37 pm

anyway GOB,, answer the question?,,,have you had a real fallout or just on here?
Back to top Go down

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Love to talk about it but I have other things to concentrate on at the moment, ta ta for now clown
Back to top Go down

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:02 pm

tcm wrote:
i would,,, Very Happy just a bit concernd for your mental health,,

Is forgetting how to spell and then remembering a sign of poor mental health?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:05 pm

oh dear,, from the man screaming for people to answer questions,,you seem to have gone all shy?,,,,answer the question,,,???????????,,

Back to top Go down

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:22 pm

Mike would rather talk cider drunken
Back to top Go down

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:24 pm

tcm wrote:
oh dear,, from the man screaming for people to answer questions,,you seem to have gone all shy?,,,,answer the question,,,???????????,,

Remind me, the Webb question or my mental health condition?

Only met Webb a dozen times and I have been fine since I had counselling, obviously the overdose didn't work. Ask Ian, he's aware.

Last edited by GOB on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:28 pm

would love to talk cider jock,,, Very Happy but like GOB,,iam far to important to talk to the plebs,,,,,bliimy i only asked a question lol! ,,,,how was muse?
Back to top Go down

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:29 pm

I think I answered it via the edit on the previous post. Gotta rush, the Herald is about to call back!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:30 pm

i would remind you gob,,but iiam very important and have lots of important things to do,,,,,
Back to top Go down

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:31 pm

you are the pres and I claim my 10 pounds clown
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:31 pm

that didnt answer it either?
Back to top Go down

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:36 pm

tcm wrote:
would love to talk cider jock,,, Very Happy but like GOB,,iam far to important to talk to the plebs,,,,,bliimy i only asked a question lol! ,,,,how was muse?

Amazing Mike. Best I've seen them. Trouble is at these big gigs is plastic bottles and the only cider was strongbow! Had to go to the dark side and drink Budweiser.

I posted a video on Peggys mundane thread.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paul Roberts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Roberts   Paul Roberts Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Roberts
Page 1 of 1