HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pepsipete

pepsipete

FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties Empty
PostSubject: FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties   FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Well we did not get the assing that many (including me) anticipated and actually managed to score a goal, looked good on the telly. Dont suppose we had practiced penalties nobody thinking it would get that far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties   FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:06 am

I actually managed to get hold of a ticket in the end and drove up. The first half was pretty even to be fair, think we hit the bar at the end if the first 45.Second half we dominated for long periods and created more opportunities then we have done in the last 3 games put together, Hitchcock looked good and could form a decent partnership with Feeney if Reid actually starts with 2 up front, especially in our home games.
Overall disappointed to miss those 3 penalties but on the night i thought we were the better team which for once is a step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties   FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:31 am

punchdrunk wrote:
I actually managed to get hold of a ticket in the end and drove up. The first half was pretty even to be fair, think we hit the bar at the end if the first 45.Second half we dominated for long periods and created more opportunities then we have done in the last 3 games put together, Hitchcock looked good and could form a decent partnership with Feeney if Reid actually starts with 2 up front, especially in our home games.
Overall disappointed to miss those 3 penalties but on the night i thought we were the better team which for once is a step in the right direction.

Radio Devon also gave the impression that Argyle were the better side (although they said Tisdale would be disappointed with the Exeter performance).
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties   FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:03 am

Don't believe for one second it was an Exeter first team.

Anyway, I give not a single shit about the tin pot trophy. Even though we won't even qualify for that next season! clown

Trust in stapes
Look how far we've come
The Riddler is a hard working gentleman jocolor jocolor clown
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties   FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:05 am

Completely forgot that we even had a game.

Oh well.

(after not losing to them for years we've not lost 3 of the last 4. Cheers Stapes you cuuuunt)
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties   FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:00 am

I think we played quite well actually. They were there for the taking but I don't think we ever beleived we could take them.

We are seriously lacking strength, penetration and belief but there are signs out there that things could improve. It'll be getting those first few wins under our belt. We will improve I am sure of it.

Exeter are still a joke of a club which shows how far we have fallen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties   FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:45 pm

peter_dout wrote:
It'll be getting those first few wins under our belt.

Laughing Laughing You wish.
I reckon we'll be all but relegated after 12 games with no wins.
What's going to change in the land of Argyle, Pete ?
Do you think we're going to be getting in a few tasty players ? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties   FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties Empty

Back to top Go down

FA Trophy Exeter win on penalties
Page 1 of 1