Tringreen
Dougie
Damon.Lenszner
Pete1886
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Bored of Directors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored of Directors   Bored of Directors - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:19 pm

Lets just say that people have been described as a little man thinking he's important and major words have been had.

I don't expect to see a certain poster being on pasoti for very much longer either.

One thing I have been told that I completely agree with is that 99% of Argyle fans don't even know who Ian Newell is and they have no idea he's sat in the Directors box. If 99% of them did know though, I would suspect that most would be asking at least why?!. I don't personally care where he sits but it does seem completely odd that he's suddenly started parking his buttocks in the VIP section and dressing up like he's an official. Ian's denied this but seriously, come on Ian, what else would people say if they saw this and didn't know who you were?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You aren't queueing up for a pie at the refreshment kiosk in the away end. You aren't wearing a replica shirt and you're hob nobbing with the elite of Rotherham's celebrity circle* dressed like you're the on the board.

*well, maybe not that elite - neither Paul or Barry are up there with Justin or that one armed woman on Cbeebies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Directors   Bored of Directors - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:28 pm

hairy j wrote:
I'm not naming names and I'm not quoting people as I think it would be wrong to do so but not everything is rosy in the garden of the inner circle. Cracks are appearing amongst those who most of you view as the forces of darkness.

Oh FFS. I am happy to stand up and argue my corner on PASOTI, I spoke out about Tony Hooper, about DT (I feel silly typing it out!), and other things. I have never experienced anything about the mods on pasoti leading me to beleive they are "forces of darkness".

I have a lot of time for most mods. Greenthing in particular comes accross as a resaonable chap (PASOTI's Knnect maybe?), and he is not alone.

I have said recently on PASOTI, I have never been threatened, banned, intimidated or otherwise. And I have hardly posted glowing praises of them either. I think some behaviour by some mods has been wrong in the past (sometimes despicable), but by and large the present lot are a decent bunch, just like the mods on ATD.

I dont think the odd silly person doing a purile thing should be a reason to hate every mod.

Something tells me I may need something stronger than a "tin" hat now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Directors   Bored of Directors - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:35 pm

The forces of darkness is how most view some of the posters on pasoti - I don't think of them that way at all, most of them are people with absolutely no sense of humour, are full of self importance and are zealously guarding something they seem to believe is sacred - the good name of Argyle and everything it does.

A lot of them are like born again Christians who will point blank refuse any other view than the devout, rigid and absolute truth that their zealous belief systems force them into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Directors   Bored of Directors - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:37 pm

hairy j wrote:
The forces of darkness is how most view some of the posters on pasoti - I don't think of them that way at all, most of them are people with absolutely no sense of humour, are full of self importance and are zealously guarding something they seem to believe is sacred - the good name of Argyle and everything it does.

A lot of them are like born again Christians who will point blank refuse any other view than the devout, rigid and absolute truth that their zealous belief systems force them into.

Oh, the irony!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Directors   Bored of Directors - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Here's half a cracking post by RWW on the trust section post of PASOTI;

They say that fans get the club they deserve. I think it is more subtle than that. I think the fans get the club the board thinks they deserve.

When the club is not about "football" but is about "personalities", "profit" and "egos" everything will go wrong. It won't go right until we have proper focused leadership.

Nail, head, hit. I have had qualms about the reluctant bidder since day one, now I feel vindicated, sure he has stabilized us (fingers crossed on that on) but there is no ambition to do feck all apart from that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Directors   Bored of Directors - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:56 pm

hairy j wrote:
Cracks are appearing amongst those who most of you view as the forces of darkness.

Hairy, are we talking builders' bum here ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Directors   Bored of Directors - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Womble wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Oh, the irony!

That's the last time I defend you or back you up on pasoti - you're on my nemesis list now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Directors   Bored of Directors - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:13 pm

hairy j wrote:
Lets just say that people have been described as a little man thinking he's important and major words have been had.

I don't expect to see a certain poster being on pasoti for very much longer either.

One thing I have been told that I completely agree with is that 99% of Argyle fans don't even know who Ian Newell is and they have no idea he's sat in the Directors box. If 99% of them did know though, I would suspect that most would be asking at least why?!. I don't personally care where he sits but it does seem completely odd that he's suddenly started parking his buttocks in the VIP section and dressing up like he's an official. Ian's denied this but seriously, come on Ian, what else would people say if they saw this and didn't know who you were?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You aren't queueing up for a pie at the refreshment kiosk in the away end. You aren't wearing a replica shirt and you're hob nobbing with the elite of Rotherham's celebrity circle* dressed like you're the on the board.

*well, maybe not that elite - neither Paul or Barry are up there with Justin or that one armed woman on Cbeebies.

They are REAL mates though to me to you lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Directors   Bored of Directors - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored of Directors
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3