Thai green
shonbo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Genuine Question - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:53 pm

How long will it stay on message and not become another tool of division?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:01 pm

X Isle wrote:
Unlike Mr Hooper, I take no offence Greenskin. It's just TCM's way to put the harm in charming Smile

No Penz, happen to think there's no difference to green space if it's a tarmac car park or a building. Wouldn't matter if it was my back yard or yours.
"Concreting" is a cultural and activity issue as well as a 'green' issue. Just chuck up a few 'licensed leisure facilities' on your neighbourhood immediate greenspace or tarmac, and see how your environment changes.
My back yard is a back garden. The street at the front has tarmac ... sort of.. mostly potholed. Perhaps Mr Brent would like to repair it for the good of Plymouth.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Greenjock wrote:
X Isle wrote:
tcm wrote:
BRENT IN ,,,FLETCH IN,,,,

Putin?

Any truth in the rumour that you are the one behind the new Pasoti twitter account X Isle?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bonkers. As no one owns Pasoti. And no one view can seek to represent Pasoti. How can anyone tweet about Pasoti unless they own it and reckon they are the voice of Pasoti to the detriment of other voices and posters.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Dave Gadd owns Pasoti. Always has. The co-owners thing was another Nooly fob.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:26 am

pasoti has a twitter account!!!!!! Who is going to be spreading The Word to the masses?

OMFG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:55 am

#sponsoredbyFES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:08 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Dave Gadd owns Pasoti. Always has. The co-owners thing was another Nooly fob.

I was sure that Nool owns pbay, how else was he able to stay in power whilst breaking every rule pbay have ever made?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:11 am

Dave Gadd certainly set pasoti up. I don't think anyone outside of the pasoti Mods would be able to say who owns the site currently. It may still be Dave Gadd, but I don't think it would be any surprise if it turned out that ownership had changed hands on the qt. At least ATD is open about such matters.

Does anyone know a good Private Investigator who could perhaps look into it? Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:13 am

Is he any relation to Paul Gadd?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:13 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Dave Gadd certainly set pasoti up. I don't think anyone outside of the pasoti Mods would be able to say who owns the site currently. It may still be Dave Gadd, but I don't think it would be any surprise if it turned out that ownership had changed hands on the qt. At least ATD is open about such matters.

Does anyone know a good Private Investigator who could perhaps look into it? Basketball

I have read an account somewhere about nool taking the site on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:30 am

Greenjock wrote:
Is he any relation to Paul Gadd?

Do you wanna be in his gang?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:10 am

Andy_Symons wrote:

Chief Inspector Clouseau.........oh goodness gracious me....hum....maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:55 am

Iggy wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

I am sure I read the same on the farm site last year that the puppet was a part owner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Newell told me that he part owned pasoti, but later he told me that he told Gadd that he wanted "somebody" out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:04 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

I am sure I read the same on the farm site last year that the puppet was a part owner

I posted ages ago (I'm sure Dougie can find it Wink ) that when I was a mod over there it was agreed between Dave and the mod team that the site should be jointly owned by all of them, because Dave didn't really have time to do it all.

But - BUT - I stood down as a mod before anything actually happened. So I don't know if it happened or not.

As for why an individual mod or ex mod can apparently have so much power, I'd have thought the answer was obvious. Just look at some of what's happened in the last year or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Zackly.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Personally I'm not anti-Brant as such, but I don't buy into this saintly image he's been given by the people who helped shoe-horn him into the hotseat with their endless support of him.

I don't even mind him making good money out of buying the club, which he certainly is with the sale of the car park and what he will make out of developing that land, plus the PCC contracts that have also landed in his lap since he took over.

What I would like to see is more investment in the club. A better, more experienced manager and coaching staff with experience who wouldn't have offered new contracts to all the fringe players like he did, leaving us with a bloated squad of similar standard players.

I would also like JB to pay the staff debt of quicker, instead of saddling the football club with that debt for 5 years. The amount owed in total is a drop in the ocean compared to what he will make out of all his upcoming development schemes.

What I do believe is that the club was deliberately undersold by the administrator and Peter Ridsdale, and then by some influential fans who scaremonged other potential bidders, so it was a no-brainer for James Brent to be hailed as the saviour. These people seem to be rewarded now by the club and we are saddled with debt and an owner who is only interested in property development.

These influential fans appear to have carte blanche to do what they like at Argyle now. Forza Verde? Family areas in block 17 of the Lyndhurst End? Murals for Darren Purse over many, many, many more deserving players, and the train wreck that is the PASB ffs?

There is still no-one with any previous experience of running a football club on board, as Peter Jones seems to have had his mouth taped over and his hands tied behind his back, and somebody at the club listened when it was suggested that a life-long supporter who had contributed an article in the match-day programme free of charge for years be removed, so they were. That stinks and is indicative of how Argyle is right now.

There are less attractive clubs than Argyle who get bought by people ready to splash out money to try and move up the leagues and build new stadiums etc. And all of a sudden these clubs have zoomed past us and are getting gates they could only have dreamed of years ago.

I'm thankful to the bottom of my heart that Ridsdale is no longer here, but that isn't because of James Brent at all, Ridsdale left to hatch some dastardly plan in Preston of his own accord. Brent was happy for the grinning shark to be here.

I don't rate Carl Fletcher as a manager, or Larrieu as a coach unfortunately, and at the end of last season there was the opportunity to replace them, or appoint someone with experience to assist them, but that wouldv'e cost money, so it didn't happen.

That's my beef with the current regime, but there is still the chance that Mr Brent could turn out to be the knight in shining armour he is portrayed as. We'll see I suppose.

All that needs to be added to the above is that PAFC are still one of the best supported clubs outside the top two divisions.

I'm not saying that just because it's a reflection of loyal support by hard done by fans, but because it actually means PAFC IS ONE OF THE MOST FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT AND SECURE CLUBS OUTSIDE THE TOP TWO DIVISIONS-THE FANS REGULARLY PUMP LARGE SUMS OF CASH INTO THE CLUB WHICH ISN'T BEING REFLECTED IN THE CLUBS PLAYING BUDGET IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THE OWNER PUMPS CASH IN OR NOT

Argyle being outspent and outplayed by clubs with half the support/fan generated income is a disgrace and a very sad reflection on the way the club is currently being run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Question   Genuine Question - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Genuine Question
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3