Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off Empty
PostSubject: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:05 pm

England players, coaches and officials assaulted as England beat Serbia in the U-21 play-off.

Steve Wrigley the coach looked to have about 5 Serbian players and officials using him as a punchbag, and there were definitely fans on the pitch joining in.

Danny Rose red carded for kicking the ball into the crowd after it looked like he was racially abused. ESPN must have thought this was a distinct possibilty as there studio guests were Paul Ince and Clarke Carlisle.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Those racist eastern-european twats.

You wouldn't get that sort of racism from the superior Western European race...
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:11 pm

clark carlise is probably rubbing his hands as we speak "great money to milk out of this latest row"
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Your dislike of Carlisle amuses me.

Are you also the one who refers to Wotton (not) leaving for Northampton back in the day? Turn. Coat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Your dislike of Carlisle amuses me.

Are you also the one who refers to Wotton (not) leaving for Northampton back in the day? Turn. Coat.

too young cock muncher im affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Stuart Pearce really is thick.

Quite how he's got a job at the high end of English football, is English football's fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Hindsight is a very precise art. It's not been reported anywhere yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:38 pm

knecht wrote:

Surely FIFA can't ignore that - especially at an under 21 international.

The England game in Poland might be off as someone didn't shut the roof and the pitch is waterlogged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Another £16,000 fine ought to sort it out for good.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Utube
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:19 pm

seadog wrote:
Utube

That looks bad enough, but it's missed most of the worst trouble!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Here's another one.

Pretty bad stuff.

In other non-England related stuff.

Sweden were 4-0 down against Germany... and drew 4-4.

France also equalised in the last minute - after Spain had spent the last five minutes trying to keep the ball by the corner flag.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Maybe I missed the worst of it, but it looked like a typical 'football brawl' ie a bit of pushing and shoving, much posturing and very little in the way of actual physical confrontation.

If the video hairy's posted is anything to go by, my pre match warm-up routine when I played rugby was more violent than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:43 pm

you're right Andy, it seems more drama then anything but you would think that considering what those countries have been through in that part of the world regarding ethnic cleansing, that they would have learnt from the past when it comes to the issue of race!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:28 pm

I watched it live and it was a bit worse than the usual handbags. There were fans on the pitch throwing punches and attacking the England players. That just can't be allowed to happen.

These people have a hatred of black people, especially opposing footballers who are black. Who's to say these fans aren't carrying knives?

FIFA or UEFA need to hand Serbia a long international ban because fining them is a waste of time. Until real sanctions are imposed nothing will change.

Take away their right to play in tournaments and their authorities might think about changing their attitude and cracking down on racism, because it seems that it's the players,,officials and fans with this mindset.

Can you imagine what UEFA would do to England if the same thing happened? Platini would have a field day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:30 am

I think you're right Jock if only for the racist taunts, it needs a very long ban until these people receive an education and to give them a chance to catch up on the evolution ladder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:04 am

And Roses ban from the next game needs to be overturned, I could hear the monkey chants, is it so bad to react to that shit? I think that the outcome if this happened in England would be a lengthy ban but this will show that racism is alive and kicking in FIFA, what a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Anymore proof required that FIFA are run by a load of jackasses. Both the Serbian FA and our FA have had charges brought against them by FIFA. Talk about a complete and utter cop out. From the scenes I've seen, admittedly on the Beeb News, I just don't understand why it took a complaint from our FA for them to do something at least on their own. It's just a joke.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Absoloute joke that nicklas bendtner was fined £80k for flashing a brand on his pants and these lot will probably get a small fine and a slap on the wrist... im fully behind Danny Rose, good on you lad.

Ban these lot from competing now, No time for racism anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:29 pm

As a known racist Razz I have every sympathy for the poor Serbian crowd who were treated so disrespectfully by that thug Danny Rose.

He should be banned from International football for 6 years and the result of the game overturned with Serbia going through to the Tournament finals in Israel instead of England.

I would also fine him £1 million because unless these English troublemakers are taught a lesson these incidents will keep happening to the poor Eastern European countries who have to put up with the loutish behaviour.

It is well known that Serbia would have won the World Cup if they hadn't been unjustly fined £16,000 for alleged racist behaviour by their fans. Many Serbian fans are so poor that they forego lunch to attend football matches, and often just take a bannana with them in case they get hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:00 am

Rolling Eyes You are sepp blatter and I claim my £5.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:12 pm

out of curiosity Where in serbia was the game played ?

you just have to read world soccer & theres a story about these shameful events in every edition. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off   Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy scenes at the end of the England U-21 play-off
Page 1 of 1