Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Craig Levein and Chris Coleman

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Craig Levein and Chris Coleman Empty
PostSubject: Craig Levein and Chris Coleman   Craig Levein and Chris Coleman EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Two of the worst International managers ever. Should make for an interesting game tonight Very Happy

How Coleman has managed to turn a progressive team into the shower of shit they are is incredible. If we had anyone other than Levein in charge I would be confident of a win tonight.

At least the numbskull has picked Steven Fletcher to start.

I'm warming up nicely with some Pilgrim Hereford cider, 10p from each bottle goes to Help for Heroes so I'm determined to do my bit drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craig Levein and Chris Coleman   Craig Levein and Chris Coleman EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:20 pm

What time is Corry on?

clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craig Levein and Chris Coleman   Craig Levein and Chris Coleman EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:25 pm

looking forwards to this.. could go either way.
Come on Scotland and tear the taffies a new one!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Craig Levein and Chris Coleman   Craig Levein and Chris Coleman EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 pm

I'll go for an Argyle-style dull drab uninspiring affair.

0-0 in the battle of the Third World countries... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craig Levein and Chris Coleman   Craig Levein and Chris Coleman EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Fletcher for wales? i suppose i can dream flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craig Levein and Chris Coleman   Craig Levein and Chris Coleman EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Fletcher for wales? i suppose i can dream flower

Hey yeah. If Scotland could thump the taffy sheep shaggers 5-0 Coleman might get the boot and we could start a campaign to get CF the job. Brilliant, just gotta get Scotland to do their bit first affraid

Fletcher for Wales!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craig Levein and Chris Coleman   Craig Levein and Chris Coleman EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Ave that you 6 toed smelly fuckers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craig Levein and Chris Coleman   Craig Levein and Chris Coleman EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Monkey boy is a cheating Welsh prick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craig Levein and Chris Coleman   Craig Levein and Chris Coleman EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Scotland their own fuckin worst enemy. The sheep shaggers were there for the taking but instead they try and hang on like a bunch of cnuts.

Perfectly good goal disallowed too, but much as I hate the ugly fucker, Bales goal was class. Might have helped if Charlie Adam didn't let him walk past and have a free shot on goal.

I feckin hate football anyway!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craig Levein and Chris Coleman   Craig Levein and Chris Coleman EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:09 pm

And meanwhile the England machine churns on. Actually it was crap with England mostly clueless against a side that defended for 90 minutes despite the 5 - 0 scoreline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craig Levein and Chris Coleman   Craig Levein and Chris Coleman EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Scotland their own fuckin worst enemy. The sheep shaggers were there for the taking but instead they try and hang on like a bunch of cnuts.

Perfectly good goal disallowed too, but much as I hate the ugly fucker, Bales goal was class. Might have helped if Charlie Adam didn't let him walk past and have a free shot on goal.

I feckin hate football anyway!
lol! Are you San Marino in disguise ? cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craig Levein and Chris Coleman   Craig Levein and Chris Coleman EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:42 am

GROUP A
Team MP W D L GF GA Pts
Belgium 3 2 1 0 6 1 7
Croatia 3 2 1 0 4 2 7
Serbia 3 1 1 1 6 4 4
Wales 3 1 0 2 3 9 3
Scotland 3 0 2 1 2 3 2
FYR Macedonia 3 0 1 2 2 4 1

I should have posted this in jokes really, at least you are ahead of Macedonia, probably until you play them. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craig Levein and Chris Coleman   Craig Levein and Chris Coleman EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:44 am

Even worse than the taffies! That wanker Bale is wasted in their team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Craig Levein and Chris Coleman   Craig Levein and Chris Coleman EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:55 am

He'll become the new Ryan Giggs. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craig Levein and Chris Coleman   Craig Levein and Chris Coleman Empty

Back to top Go down

Craig Levein and Chris Coleman
Page 1 of 1