Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans

Go down 
+4
Tgwu
Freathy
Charlie Wood
Flat_Track_Bully
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans   The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Where was Jenkins? Class above anything else we have. Can't be injured again after a solid display during the week.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans   The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Dougie wrote:
Where was Jenkins? Class above anything else we have. Can't be injured again after a solid display during the week.

Most mysterious.He didn't play against Southend at home either.Couldn't for the life of me understand why Madjo didn't start today after scoring on Tuesday,someone on PASOTI said he was late today and dropped as a discplinary measure What a Face ,although i'd have thought he would have been left out of the squad altogether if that was so.Pretty apathetic first half from Argyle,maybe they thought that they only had to turn up to win,soon got their arses kicked though.Wimbledon were the better team by far,they marked tight and clamped down on Argyle's creative players and were well organised-noticeable that Bhasera always had double banking markers on him.Good free kick from Williams and a header narrowly wide from Griffiths were the only worthwhile effors from Argyle that i can remember,Wimbledon probably had three or four decent chances.Argyle were not really that much better second half,Hourihane [i think] had a good shot well saved but not really too much else to shout about.Madjo came on and "earned "Argyle a penalty,although if i was a Wimbledon fan i'd have been spitting feathers-it just looked like six of one to me.Griffiths eventually scored from the rebound after his effort was saved to give Argyle an undeserved leveller.Jusice was done when a shot took a wicked deflection and ballooned over Cole-that was unlucky but no excuses for the overall performance-it was crap,lethargic and showing all the signs of a going nowhere team.Utterly depressing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans   The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:13 pm

I wonder if any of our hard-bitten local scribes will get to the bottom of the 'Where's Jenkins' saga.

If he's not prepared to travel down to Little Plymouth, can we, regardless of how good he may be, politely request that he stays in Watford permanently. Whatever happened to Fletch only wanting players who want to be here?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans   The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
I wonder if any of our hard-bitten local scribes will get to the bottom of the 'Where's Jenkins' saga.

If he's not prepared to travel down to Little Plymouth, can we, regardless of how good he may be, politely request that he stays in Watford permanently. Whatever happened to Fletch only wanting players who want to be here?

I can't believe that any professional club would tolerate that situation,even one as oddly run as Argyle.It can't be true.Can it? If so,very serious questions need to be asked,as you say.Be interesting to see what comes out in the papers over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans   The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Did Purse take one for the team today with his booking. Means he misses JPT game rather than a league game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans   The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Don't worry guys, Jonah's on the case. He's hot of foot renewing loans trying to ensure that we continue with an unchanged squad that has helped us to the dizzying heights we occupy.
Just like previous rumours of the likes of Gow, we now have the Jenkins and Madjo rumours. These guys aren't interested... and why would they be with how this club is being run ? ...it's embarrassing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans   The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:43 pm

This is what happens when the biggest fans forum, becomes the club mouthpiece " in brent we trust" yeah right!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans   The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

I can't believe that any professional club would tolerate that situation,even one as oddly run as Argyle.It can't be true.Can it? If so,very serious questions need to be asked,as you say.Be interesting to see what comes out in the papers over the weekend.

If this is true, and they way things are at Argyle right now I would be inclined to believe it, it has to go down as the most stupid decision made by a football club manager ever.

It is just a rumour at the moment so I'll hold back because he might well have an intermittent groin strain which worsens on the Home Park pitch Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans   The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

If this is true, and they way things are at Argyle right now I would be inclined to believe it, it has to go down as the most stupid decision made by a football club manager ever.

It is just a rumour at the moment so I'll hold back because he might well have an intermittent groin strain which worsens on the Home Park pitch Suspect

Almost as rediculous as letting Seip play against us at Blackpool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans   The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Looking on the bright side - I decided not to go so saved £20.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans   The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:23 pm

knecht wrote:
Looking on the bright side - I decided not to go so saved £20.

Yoom not a praaaaaaaaper fan! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans   The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official AFC Wimbledon match thread, sponsored by the REAL people and REAL fans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2