Just rob
Sir Francis Drake
mouldyoldgoat
Dougie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Coincidence? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:23 am

Firstly, I am looking to raise some finance in Europe. It has to be from a company who is secure. Sorry this appears to be the wrong forum, think I will try Exeweb. sorry to bother you. No loan sharks.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:23 am

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
You're too kind Iggy.

Although once have I never claimed it was just myself that saved the club, you can run with that if you want. Annoying, yes. But that is not my style.

We all did our bit.

Yes Sean, we ALL did our bit. Some don't go shouting it from the rooftops though, or boring the shit out of people sat at the next table in a restaurant, or fuckassing around with bogus auctions that are designed to show what an amazingly generous person you are to the watching audience, and then have the watching audience complain about publicising the generous persons identity scratch

Some did far more than others. Some gave far more than they could afford. Some gave time when they couldn't give money. Some people went to extreme lengths, like Nikk and Sue Pollard, and some went to extreme lengths to hide how much they were giving in case their partner found out because they were struggling themselves. Some gave other people cash to make payments on cards so their partner would not see the transactions on statements.

And I'm pretty feckin sure that some don't like a snotty nosed kid who is having his strings pulled by others coming on here and basically asking people what they did in the war and telling them they know nothing of the sacrifices other people made. TELLING people who saved the club and who deserves a medal and who doesn't.

The person who SHOULD have a problem with this thread and discussion has assured us there is NO problem whatsoever with discussions around his identity and just because it is being discussed doesn't mean he will withdraw from "supporting" the club.

YM.

If that is the case, then I apologise profoundly.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:29 am

Now we got that cleared up who was Bathing Ape?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:33 am

And Dogger.
And Windsor Boy.
And Saracen10
And the rest of Deep Throat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:36 am

Finally some peace has been restored and the ATD bashing can stop again for now cheers

All petey had to do was ask his buddy Newell to ask Nikkk if he had a problem with this discussion.

Or just PM'd Nikkk directly on Pasoti.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:38 am

I quote Sean:

Shall I tell you for whom the 'adulation' will never wear thin. And that is from the 60 odd staff who worked for 9 months - WITHOUT pay. Can you imagine what that is like? Mortgages to upkeep, bills to pay, food to buy.. And your income taken away for 9 months. Normality has been resumed to a degree now, but the vast majority of these staff still have debts and loans from that period, I know that for a fact.

As much as I dislike some of you as posters on here (I'm sure you are all nice as pie in real life ) I really hope none of you have to experience what the staff went through - to keep YOUR football club alive. So many personal sacrifices made, houses and cars sold, huge loans taken out - just to keep PAFC going.

Blame who you want for that, blame who you want for the staff not getting their money for five years.

But 'Nikkk' took it upon himself to donate a ridiculous amount to the staff acceleration fund, to help those staff get their money back sooner - I know first hand that any extra money on top of a PAFC pay packet is MASSIVELY appreciated by every member of staff - most of whom still have a debt or loan from the administration period - and the acceleration fund helps them restore normality quicker than expected.

Nikkk asked for his identity to be kept secret and continued to donate thousands of pounds, all of which makes a huge difference. The staff deserve every extra penny they deserve (not that they will get any more than they are owed), and if Nikkk decides to stop donating - I hope you are all very proud of yourselves. As I said, I'm sure the staff will be more than grateful

And none of that sounds like you telling us who saved the club and is asking what we did in comparison to Nikk?

None of that is asking us to imagine the sacrifices certain people made?

Sean you may not know you are having your strings pulled but you most definitely are.

Ask your good buddy the GT'er Ian Newell what he said about you exactly? Ask Chris Webb exactly what he told me over and over about you? Ask them to explain the groupie tag Ian gave you? To repeat what they said about you doing anything the GT's ask you because you were so starstruck? Ask Ian what he meant when he said you had probably overheard a conversation between some Green Taverners and took it upon yourself to act on their behalf and issue threats to people and their families?

Misquoted though the dozen or so times it was said Sean. Misquoted.

You are a snot nosed kid for coming on here with this shit. The only question is did you overhear another conversation and took it upon yourself or did you get promised something for doing it.

You have the temerity to pop at people on here for feck all and yet hero worship wankers who dropped you right in the shit to protect themselves?

You need to ask Newell and Webb how far they would have gone to keep the spotlight on you? What they would have done if I turned up in person to sort the problem out?

The answer is they would not have batted an eyelid Sean. You're dispensable in the grand scheme of things.

You're being a fucktard so drop it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:27 pm

i think the time has come to stop playing games....

I'm nikkk

Wink
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:36 pm

No comment on your pasoti friends having discusions on his identity then Pete, I guess it's ok by you for them to speculate.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:01 pm

I'm guesiing you are allowed to speculate as long as you don't get it right and it affords those who do know to tell you how wrong you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:43 pm

Dougie wrote:
I'm guesiing you are allowed to speculate as long as you don't get it right and it affords those who do know to tell you how wrong you are.

What if you are not speculating and the identity is known, even to opposition fans.

Manfred Freiherr von Richthofen, aka The Red XXXXX

I missed an X above. His surname has two R's in it.

Last edited by The Red Star on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Just another future pasoti mod wannabe.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:08 pm

I'd rather lick my own nuts than become a Mod on Pasoti GOB, if that was indeed aimed at me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:11 pm

It was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Good shot Gob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:57 pm

GOB wrote:
Just another future pasoti mod wannabe.

Coming from the man who can't wait to get the power back in his fingers for this forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Bugger you sussed me, far to early though, you should have become a regular first lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:02 pm

GOB wrote:
Bugger you sussed me, far to early though, you should have become a regular first lol!

Nothing like a two faced keyboard warrior. "Don't worry E it's only the internet". Ring any bells?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Change your stile so it's not so obvious who you are, you spout the same mundane crap on pasoti lol!

Did I upset your mate? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Come on then mouth, who am I? Get it right i'll admit it.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:13 pm

YG, who gives a feck who you are I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:15 pm

He must be hard, he called me mouth lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:19 pm

YankeeGreen wrote:
Come on then mouth, who am I? Get it right i'll admit it.

Walter Raleigh ? ... just a shot in the dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:19 pm

GOB wrote:

Probably struggles to spell 'Gob' lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
GOB wrote:

Probably struggles to spell 'Gob' lol!

Why do you think I chose it? clown
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:22 pm

He can swear. He can abuse our members. He can have as many accounts as he likes. He can be libellous. He can tell lies. He can sign up as many times as he likes. He can mock illness. he can mock family members. He can take a potshot at the founding member of the site.

But on my fookin grave can anyone praise Ian Nool on here.

Banned!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coincidence?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: