Just rob
Sir Francis Drake
mouldyoldgoat
Dougie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Coincidence? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Question what comes after 11?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Grumpy wrote:
Question what comes after 11?

A resignation letter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Top of the class Mr Symons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:13 pm

The guy must've had a lot of imaginary friends at school, how else would he think of so many names!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Nik, buoyant as reporters run over nool
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Grumpy wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Important message to 'sorry'

No shit sherlock!

Have you moved yet?

Is that aimed at me?

I think that was aimed at just rob Grumpy, not you.

No Grumpy it was not aimed at you at all.

It was not aimed at JR either.

It was aimed at the writer of a pm to the mods with the false email addy starting with sorry!

I am sorry for any confusion! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:10 pm

No problem mouldy I should have waited a few minutes and it would have been clear. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:08 am

Grumpy I am sorry you though it was aimed at you I should have given the full false email address.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:26 am

So the man, who has donated I'm guessing over 100k to the staff fund, who asked to have his identity kept secret so he could keep donating has been outed by ATD.

Well I'm sure the staff are very grateful for your efforts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:33 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
IP maps are a terrific invention

And quote prone to error, e.g. if you use a VPN, or the ISP uses an aggregate internationally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:45 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:
So the man, who has donated I'm guessing over 100k to the staff fund, who asked to have his identity kept secret so he could keep donating has been outed by ATD.

Nikkk has not been outed by ATD.

A picture of the new Forz Verde banner was posted, it's not ATD's fault that a company's logo was also visible.

But where is Nikkk's name publicly viewable on this forum? It isn't because ATD respect the wishes of the man to remain publicly anonymous hence the statement asking posters to respect his wishes and not post his name if the link is made.

It's an Argyle discussion forum and if somebody wants to post a picture of the new Forza Verde banner which is viewable in a public social medium then that's up to them.

Maybe whoever took the photo should have been more careful as to what was on show in that picture.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:49 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:

Nah, he's pretty much outed himself. No matter how rich one is, the adulation he receives when he buys something for a stupid sum must be wearing thin. Who even reads those auction threads any more, let alone bids? Just the nerds, I'm afraid.

And FYI, the mod team of ATD have known his identity for ages and kept it quiet...however if a user wishes to dig, then that's up to them and not up to us to manipulate.

The staff have 7 people to blame for the fact they're owed wages, and 1 person to blame for the fact they won't get them for 5 years. ATD doesn't come into it. Even after raising 100k, nor does PASOTI.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:51 am

and I have to say I posted it away from the main board with a very nondescript post heading requiring the viewer to take an action for themself whilst also holding back publisihing a confirming bit of information posted by the man himself on a freely available internet site. also anyone seeing the board at home park and looking up the company concern (thats what its for for goodness sake) would have come across the info as the top hit ie not hidden in pages and pages of search results
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:52 am

Dougie wrote:
and I have to say I posted it away from the main board with a very nondescript post heading requiring the viewer to take an action for themself whilst also holding back publisihing a confirming bit of information posted by the man himself on a freely available internet site. also anyone seeing the board at home park and looking up the company concern (thats what its for for goodness sake) would have come across the info as the top hit ie not hidden in pages and pages of search results

Exactly, but don't let the facts get in the way of an excuse to bash ATD Dougie lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:53 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:

Oh here we go! The "Groupie" who would do anything the GT's asked him to, who was "outed" himself by Ian Newell and Chris Webb as Greenman is back onside Sleep

What was your reward for turning a blind eye to the great Ian Newell and Club President stitching you up like a kipper? Or was Newell "misquoted" when he told me over and over again it was you issuing the threats to my family like a coward? When he told me all about you being starstruck by the GT's? And what about Chris Webb confirming it all over and over again?

Grow up Sean and go back to doing what you do best. Tugging your forelock and bowing down to the good and the great.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:55 am

and I have to say this thread was dying a quiet death until P_P popped up
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:56 am

Greenjock wrote:
Very true sensible. I've been reflecting on things tonight and realised I let too many insignificant people get on my tits and it's not worth it.

I don't think I could be anywhere near as courageous as that soldier, or the parents of April Jones. Who must know she is dead and the killer is so close to them and not even human enough to reveal where she is to end their misery.

I'm a soppy tw@t sometimes.

Since posting this, GJ has popped at Nool, Saracen10, pilgrim_pete, Webb, Carl Fletcher and Cilla Black.

Lulz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Very true sensible. I've been reflecting on things tonight and realised I let too many insignificant people get on my tits and it's not worth it.

I don't think I could be anywhere near as courageous as that soldier, or the parents of April Jones. Who must know she is dead and the killer is so close to them and not even human enough to reveal where she is to end their misery.

Since posting this, GJ has popped at Nool, Saracen10, pilgrim_pete, Webb, Carl Fletcher and Cilla Black.

Lulz.

Start the week as you mean to go on cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Lulz.

But they all got on my tits Mock. What can I do Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Lulz.

Where?

Disrespectful fucker Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:01 am

Nick Wall wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Lulz.

Where?

Disrespectful fucker Laughing Laughing

I've gotta lorra lorra respect for Cilla actually.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:03 am

On his facebook. You gotta be inner circle to be privvy to that sort of access, Wall. That means at least 400 posts on ATD. So keep yer low post count snout outta our trough.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:03 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

Nah, he's pretty much outed himself. No matter how rich one is, the adulation he receives when he buys something for a stupid sum must be wearing thin. Who even reads those auction threads any more, let alone bids? Just the nerds, I'm afraid.

And FYI, the mod team of ATD have known his identity for ages and kept it quiet...however if a user wishes to dig, then that's up to them and not up to us to manipulate.

The staff have 7 people to blame for the fact they're owed wages, and 1 person to blame for the fact they won't get them for 5 years. ATD doesn't come into it. Even after raising 100k, nor does PASOTI.

If a user wants to dig it's up to them.. Correct, but if someone leaks where X marks the spot then it's a lot easier.

I did not know who Nikkk was. I visited ATD this morning, and now know who he is; so yes effectively ATD have revealed him (via telling people where to look)

Shall I tell you for whom the 'adulation' will never wear thin. And that is from the 60 odd staff who worked for 9 months - WITHOUT pay. Can you imagine what that is like? Mortgages to upkeep, bills to pay, food to buy.. And your income taken away for 9 months. Normality has been resumed to a degree now, but the vast majority of these staff still have debts and loans from that period, I know that for a fact.

As much as I dislike some of you as posters on here (I'm sure you are all nice as pie in real life Smile ) I really hope none of you have to experience what the staff went through - to keep YOUR football club alive. So many personal sacrifices made, houses and cars sold, huge loans taken out - just to keep PAFC going.

Blame who you want for that, blame who you want for the staff not getting their money for five years.

But 'Nikkk' took it upon himself to donate a ridiculous amount to the staff acceleration fund, to help those staff get their money back sooner - I know first hand that any extra money on top of a PAFC pay packet is MASSIVELY appreciated by every member of staff - most of whom still have a debt or loan from the administration period - and the acceleration fund helps them restore normality quicker than expected.

Nikkk asked for his identity to be kept secret and continued to donate thousands of pounds, all of which makes a huge difference. The staff deserve every extra penny they deserve (not that they will get any more than they are owed), and if Nikkk decides to stop donating - I hope you are all very proud of yourselves. As I said, I'm sure the staff will be more than grateful
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:06 am

Greenjock wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

Oh here we go! The "Groupie" who would do anything the GT's asked him to, who was "outed" himself by Ian Newell and Chris Webb as Greenman is back onside Sleep

What was your reward for turning a blind eye to the great Ian Newell and Club President stitching you up like a kipper? Or was Newell "misquoted" when he told me over and over again it was you issuing the threats to my family like a coward? When he told me all about you being starstruck by the GT's? And what about Chris Webb confirming it all over and over again?

Grow up Sean and go back to doing what you do best. Tugging your forelock and bowing down to the good and the great.

I bow to your eternal wisdom Greenjock.

Yes Ian Chris and the Green Taverners all came around my house for dinner yesterday, where it was detailed exactly what I was to post on ATD.

People are different GJ. I was happy to let the whole incident run under the bridge - I was cleared and after that I truly do not give a shit.

Chill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:12 am

Sorry PP that's a load of bollocks. If anonymity is so important to him he shouldn't have paid for the sign and put his company name on it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coincidence?   Coincidence? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coincidence?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: