The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Not The Hustings Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

The Not The Hustings Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Not The Hustings Thread   The Not The Hustings Thread EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:48 pm

Anyone not attending the not the hustings today? Only waifs and strays, puppets and plebs not welcome. You can find be were I am usually am not. My face is not well known around Home Park to feel free not to approach and ask me nothing what so ever. I would like to make as clear as nothing that I do not propose a 4 year term or maybe I do and if I do which I may not it might just be a discussion point because I and no one else is talking about it fervently. I do not propose to enter into correspondence with anyone unless they have my email address home address or shoe size. In the unlikely event that your hired PI finds them out I'm not in so don't bother. Further I do not not like the Trust. I do however like not looking into James Brent big beautiful brown eyes and seeing the truth not that they will not stop me, for it "never' has before, not asking the difficult question about the price of Pasoti. I do like to cast my eyes upon the size of his wallet which is large I might add unless he's just pleased to see me. To finish i haven't posted on here in case anyone ask and it might ruin my chances of being elected and I really really really really really really really really really really really really want to be or not as the case may or may not be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Not The Hustings Thread   The Not The Hustings Thread EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Well thats made it plain enough, well thought out and to the point.

have you thought about standing for parliament you would be a natural geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Not The Hustings Thread   The Not The Hustings Thread EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:58 pm

I'm going to spoil my ballot paper with a big 'Vote Dougie' across it after that call to arms.

VOTE DOUGIE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Not The Hustings Thread   The Not The Hustings Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Not The Hustings Thread
Page 1 of 1