+3
Mock Cuncher
GreenSam
Old Timer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

your Team and score V Southend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: your Team and score V Southend   your Team and score V Southend - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:01 pm

knecht wrote:
Couldn't disagree more!!!! Feeney isn't that good at shielding the ball. In the short time I've seen Madjo, he looked to have more energy, vision, height & strength. And in the even shorter time I saw Griffiths he looked like he was the bees-knees.

I have it on very good authority (my brother) that Madjo just might be a proper footballer. Feeney is hopeless and is darn lucky to have a contract at this stage in his career.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: your Team and score V Southend   your Team and score V Southend - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Iggy wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Luke Young isn't strong enough at present to play every week.......he will be stopped dead in his development at this age if playing too much first team football during his growing years.

Zackly, he is really Young, (geddit?) he is not being nurtured.

That was exactly the same as Joe Mason,who Cobi also slated.With such ability to judge a footballer,maybe Cobi was the scout who recommended our pre season signings. Laughing By the end of his career,Luke Young will certainly have spent a lot more time in higher divisions than this one.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: your Team and score V Southend   your Team and score V Southend - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Iggy wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Luke Young isn't strong enough at present to play every week.......he will be stopped dead in his development at this age if playing too much first team football during his growing years.

That was exactly the same as Joe Mason,who Cobi also slated.With such ability to judge a footballer,maybe Cobi was the scout who recommended our pre season signings. Laughing By the end of his career,Luke Young will certainly have spent a lot more time in higher divisions than this one.
Without meaning to be too harsh on Cobi....this.

Young's a proper footballer, not a run about blood and snot clogger.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: your Team and score V Southend   your Team and score V Southend - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:52 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Iggy wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

Without meaning to be too harsh on Cobi....this.

Young's a proper footballer, not a run about blood and snot clogger.

Nah,lets be extra harsh on Cobers.I've heard that he loves it,the harsher the better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: your Team and score V Southend   your Team and score V Southend - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Youngy will some day play in the Championship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your Team and score V Southend   your Team and score V Southend - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:17 am

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:

If Young ever plays in the championship, it will be for Pompey because they are back in administration desperately signing awful players.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: your Team and score V Southend   your Team and score V Southend - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:12 am

i think we should leave messi on the bench & play vinny jones instead lol!
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: your Team and score V Southend   your Team and score V Southend - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:30 am

Time will tell who is correct about the future of young Mr Young, he has time on his side,he will probably develops as the seasons go by with the support of good coaching, here or elsewhere, sadly probably elsewhere. Cobi has seen him play a lot more than I have so his opinion is welcomed by me but I can also disagree on what I have seen of Mr or should I say Master Young, to me he is still a boy learning the ropes of the rough tough World of Division 4 ( in 'old money' ) .

What will be will be and for all the effort I am sure he puts into his sharp learning curve I hope he succeeds with Argyle for OUR benefit, one way or another.

Phil.
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: your Team and score V Southend   your Team and score V Southend - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:36 am

P.S. To above, back on track, sorry, a tough game against Southend, we are on a high after Morecombe, Southend too on a high, Paul Sturrock will make it difficult for us for sure, it depends on how Fletcher approaches this game and what players are fit & available. Too close to call for me, a draw would be ok although I cannot discount a win for either side, sitting on the fence really. As for the team, it surely depends on who is fit, possible Darren Purse is playing with an injury, that would explain his recent form maybe.

Fingers crossed but I still think it might be a draw.

Phil.

Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: your Team and score V Southend   your Team and score V Southend - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:35 am

Pitbull wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:

If Young ever plays in the championship, it will be for Pompey because they are back in administration desperately signing awful players.
I think he'll play in the Championship. At the very least League One.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your Team and score V Southend   your Team and score V Southend - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:31 pm

A couple of my mates who I go to the match with occasionally are good football players and they both (on separate occasions I might add) mentioned that Young was and would become a very good footballer. I don't think that he is the finished article but you have to remember his age, give the lad a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your Team and score V Southend   your Team and score V Southend - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

your Team and score V Southend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2