Sandford_Grecian
akagreengull
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

What is a positive matchday experience? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a positive matchday experience?   What is a positive matchday experience? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Firstly, i wish we wouldnt be treated like customers.

Cheap beer, being able to stand up, good atmosphere (not FV) attacking football, a team that we can be proud of.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: What is a positive matchday experience?   What is a positive matchday experience? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:38 pm

i like to arrive at a game with the atmosphere building, through the anticipation of a great performance. there needs to be excitment on the pitch thru out the match and a few goals, and three points. its been nigh on four seasons since i last experienced that kind of feeling with argyle, instaed i have the will i wont i choice to drive - cant get the train to many games these days - in the first place. then the dread of arriving and just knowing that the performance will be shite, which it has been for long enough.

my matchday experience would be complemented by a passionate, knowledeable manager in charge of the team.

food- couldnt care less
cider - im driving
queues - not likely to be an issue
stewards - theyre all arseholes everywhere, some things will never change, get used to it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: What is a positive matchday experience?   What is a positive matchday experience? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:26 pm

I fear it will never be the same as the Argyle of my youth, there was a sense of 'common man' assembled on the terraces. At least you can get a proper pint (tribute) but only under the Kintergarden. will be going back when the only thing that REALLY matters is sorted out THE FOOTBALL!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: What is a positive matchday experience?   What is a positive matchday experience? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:43 am

the game has changed out of all recognition in the last 20 years.

3 points is all the 'traditional' fan is bothered about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a positive matchday experience?   What is a positive matchday experience? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is a positive matchday experience?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2