The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A positive fact

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:08 pm

Plymouth Argyle have not lost an opening match since 2002 when we were beaten 4 3 at Mansfield Town. We have won 3 times and drawn 6 times on our opening day's since then.

Bring on the shots
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Pitbull wrote:

Bring on the shots

sambuca on you cobes?
Back to top Go down

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:43 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

Bring on the shots

sambuca on you cobes?

I'll have a slippery nipple, and you?
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Pitbull wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

Bring on the shots

sambuca on you cobes?

lol!

Dont know why you got so much abuse on Pasoti, seem like a good lad

2-1 to us tomorrow!
Back to top Go down

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:59 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

Bring on the shots

sambuca on you cobes?

lol!

Dont know why you got so much abuse on Pasoti, seem like a good lad

2-1 to us tomorrow!

Ah I use to be rather annoying and fickle and post 24 7, things that happened years ago stay with you haha.

Yeah I'm going for a 2 0, bring it on
Back to top Go down

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:50 pm

I was at our 2-1 win at the Madejski, the 1-0 thumping of Southampton at St Marys, and the glorious 1-1 draw at Shrewsbury.

Also the home draws with Wolves and I think Millwall, but my memory is hazy, missed a couple through being banned, since we lost to Mansfield.

I've also seen us beat Reading 1-0 at Elm Park and drew 0-0 with Mansfield, and in all my years watching Argyle have only seen us lose once on the opening day and that was 2-1 at Southend, when we had gone 1-0 up, and had a man harshly sent off.

I am the complete opposite of the Jonah that is Carl Fletcher. Unfortunately I can't make it tomorrow but we will still win 2-0
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:05 pm

heathcote wasnt harshly sent off he pushed him over lol!
Back to top Go down

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:21 pm

GregCampbellFanClub wrote:
heathcote wasnt harshly sent off he pushed him over lol!

I think he retaliated after getting one in the chops. We were all over them until then as well!

Spent the whole wet weekend in Southend, which was a right dump other than the strip clubs, and getting banned from the amusement park for trying to jump off the log flume mid ride.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:43 pm

GreenJock, why were you banned if you dont mind me asking?
Back to top Go down

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:02 pm

They tried to say me and my mates were making monkey chant noises and started a fight with stewards in the Lyndhurst End at an end of season game a few years ago.

The truth was we were pissed and trying to get some songs going, but most of the fans weren't really singing. We were told to sit down a few times and just pointed out that lots of other people were standing, usual crap from stewards.

We were making banter amongst ourselves and taking the piss out of my mate who had a British Lions shirt on when he went to the toilet. The stewards stopped him and pointed to us a few times, and when he came back he said if we didn't sit down we were being thrown out.

A while later I started singing "Town full of bombers, you're just a town full of bombers" to the Luton fans. It was a few months after the 7/7 tube bombings where the bombers had come from Luton.

My mates carried on standing up, the stewards piled in along with the police and two of my mates were arrested for feck all really. I went to speak to the coppers who had arrested them, all calmly and polite and was told if I didn't feck off back to my seat he would batter me in a side room with all his mates.

I went back to my seat and they were taken to Charles Cross and charged with being drunk in a football stadium and abusive chanting.

A month later I got a call from the Police who wanted a statement from me, and apparently two off duty coppers were sat two rows in fron of me and they said I was making monkey noises all through the game.

It was their word against mine and even the cctv footage showed I wasn't, and I argued that if I was acting racist they would've arrested me there and then. Still got found guilty and got the mandatory 3 year football ban.

The police are just lazy bastards who get rewarded for making more arrests at football as it makes them look like they've infiltrated a hooligan gang or something.

When my ban was up I went to Southampton away and saw the copper who gave the evidence against me and interviewed me and I asked him why he would do that as I was hardly a hooligan, and he laughed and said because he could.

His names Pooley and I've seen him at other away games all friendly with TCE and the racist mob, but I was an easy target I guess. A coward, wanker and a liar, who while the case was ongoing, phoed my solicitor pissed up one night saying I got your boys mates and I'm gonna get him, and laughing. My mates also had a 3 year ban and the same fine, and they were a bit aggressive with the stewards and the police, but I wasn't.

Now the club encourage FV to make an atmosphere!
Back to top Go down

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:29 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Plymouth Argyle have not lost an opening match since 2002 when we were beaten 4 3 at Mansfield Town. We have won 3 times and drawn 6 times on our opening day's since then.

Bring on the shots

Time for the law of averages to kick in it seems....0-2 defeat.
Back to top Go down

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:41 pm

2 - 1 to Argyle. Bollocks to the laws of averages.

I just sit quietly boring the feck out of my son and mates. They only let me go because I provide the sweets and buy a round after the match.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Completeley understand that GJ. I wont post a few stories on here. But i really do sympathise with you. I just read an article recently on a few palace fans arrested on fabricated charges, thankfully they got there bans overturned

Were fans not criminals ffs.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 am

"Town full of bombers".

I'd have slapped a ban on you for that alone.

I cant even decide if I'm joking on that, either.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:07 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
"Town full of bombers".

They tried to say it was racist, but then changed it to abusive chanting because I also shouted !I spy wiv my little eye something beginning with C, cnuts you're all a bunch of cnuts"
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:14 am

Greenjock wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
"Town full of bombers".

They tried to say it was racist, but then changed it to abusive chanting because I also shouted !I spy wiv my little eye something beginning with C, cnuts you're all a bunch of cnuts"

I'm pleased to see that you have matured dear boy.
Back to top Go down

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:15 am

Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
"Town full of bombers".

I'm pleased to see that you have matured dear boy.

I was a bit rough around the edges back then lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A positive fact Empty
PostSubject: Re: A positive fact   A positive fact Empty

Back to top Go down

A positive fact
Page 1 of 1